200,000 voters Disenfranchised in Nevada

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) has put out a report finding that over 200,000 ballots mailed to voters in Las Vegas, Nevada, were ‘undeliverable.’

Clark County sent out 1.3 million ballots to registered voters, about 17 percent of which were undeliverable. Nevada has opted for all mail-in ballot elections, meaning 17 percent of the registered voters in the county, with 75 percent of the state’s population, are disenfranchised.

J. Christian Adams, the president of PILF, has looked into how well mail-in voting works. He recently wrote, “These numbers show how vote by mail fails. New proponents of mail balloting don’t often understand how it actually works. States like Oregon and Washington spent many years building their mail voting systems and are notably aggressive with voter list maintenance efforts. Pride in their own systems does not somehow transfer across state lines. Nevada, New York, and others are not and will not be ready for November.”

Dan Kulin, a spokesman for Clark County, told reporters, “The addresses that we used were provided by the voters when they registered. If they no longer reside at the address they provided to us, then we would expect that mail to be returned to us, which is what happened.”

BJ -
Nevada may have more transients than most states - California and Florida are high too.
Elections would seem to require more seriousness than we currently have.
That's on the registered voters who neglected to inform their canvassing board that they moved.
Or the voter registration system that apparently did not have change of addy notifications sent by postal folks to the voting folks.

Note: the OP wasn't going "OMG Fraud"
dude, too fking funny. it's obvious you never did a change of address before. they're only good for six months. why the fk don't you uneducated fks go fking learn something before you talk? fk I hate your kind of stupid.
for 1st class items change of addresses are good for 1 year.....and after that for 6 months the item is returned to sender with the new address on them ......after that it gets returned to sender FOE (forwarding order expired).....maybe you should educate yourself jc....
I’ve done it fifteen times, six months fkwad

whose trunk?.....it doesnt say that in the article in the op....
do you know what a truck is? I said truck!!!! not sure, I didn't mention anything about trunks. just saying, stay on the topic.
read it wrong jc dont have a fit......but the article said nothing about it being in a truck...if i am wrong point it out....
How else could they know the address was incorrect?
jc the dam guy from the county said the mail was returned to them .....and were is that truck?.....

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) has put out a report finding that over 200,000 ballots mailed to voters in Las Vegas, Nevada, were ‘undeliverable.’

Clark County sent out 1.3 million ballots to registered voters, about 17 percent of which were undeliverable. Nevada has opted for all mail-in ballot elections, meaning 17 percent of the registered voters in the county, with 75 percent of the state’s population, are disenfranchised.

J. Christian Adams, the president of PILF, has looked into how well mail-in voting works. He recently wrote, “These numbers show how vote by mail fails. New proponents of mail balloting don’t often understand how it actually works. States like Oregon and Washington spent many years building their mail voting systems and are notably aggressive with voter list maintenance efforts. Pride in their own systems does not somehow transfer across state lines. Nevada, New York, and others are not and will not be ready for November.”

Dan Kulin, a spokesman for Clark County, told reporters, “The addresses that we used were provided by the voters when they registered. If they no longer reside at the address they provided to us, then we would expect that mail to be returned to us, which is what happened.”

BJ -
Nevada may have more transients than most states - California and Florida are high too.
That's on the registered voters who neglected to inform their canvassing board that they moved.
Or the voter registration system that apparently did not have change of addy notifications sent by postal folks to the voting folks.

dude, too fking funny. it's obvious you never did a change of address before. they're only good for six months. why the fk don't you uneducated fks go fking learn something before you talk? fk I hate your kind of stupid.
for 1st class items change of addresses are good for 1 year.....and after that for 6 months the item is returned to sender with the new address on them ......after that it gets returned to sender FOE (forwarding order expired).....maybe you should educate yourself jc....
i dont care if you moved a hundred times its 1 year....now lets see you prove what you just said....and its FUCKWAD.....dont be afraid to spell it right....

BJ -
Nevada's secretary of State, a Republican, who was in charge of the primary election and mailing and counting of the mail in ballots and in person ballots, TESTIFIED UNDER OATH, that there was not a single case of voter fraud, in person or through the mail in vote ballots in the past primary election in Nevada.

END OF STORY

----------------
IF a CITIZEN did not get an auto mailed ballot due to changing their address, then they had the option to request one, or to go and vote in person

Even after the forwarding ends after 6 months, the general delivery address is still good to use until death. At least in Wisconsin. And they also handle Amazon items.

do you know what a truck is? I said truck!!!! not sure, I didn't mention anything about trunks. just saying, stay on the topic.
read it wrong jc dont have a fit......but the article said nothing about it being in a truck...if i am wrong point it out....
jc the dam guy from the county said the mail was returned to them .....and were is that truck?.....
the delivery dudes who drive out in a truck and deliver the mail to the address on the envelopes. When the driver finds out the address isn't good, he takes it back to the office he took it out of. it's really simple. no chain of custody.

BJ -

i dont care if you moved a hundred times its 1 year....now lets see you prove what you just said....and its FUCKWAD.....dont be afraid to spell it right....
six months. And it doesn't happen automatically, one must fill out a card with a forwarding address.

Show me the one year from the link. I have experience from fifteen moves, it's only good for six months. Go ahead, post your proof it's longer?

The point I was making anyway, is they expire. forwarding isn't forever, which was what was implied.

the delivery dudes who drive out in a truck and deliver the mail to the address on the envelopes. When the driver finds out the address isn't good, he takes it back to the office he took it out of. it's really simple. no chain of custody.
you mean the mail carrier?.....or a private delivery service?.....

BJ -

six months. And it doesn't happen automatically, one must fill out a card with a forwarding address.

Show me the one year from the link. I have experience from fifteen moves, it's only good for six months. Go ahead, post your proof it's longer?

The point I was making anyway, is they expire. forwarding isn't forever, which was what was implied.

• A permanent Change of Address (COA) order provides for “piece-by-piece” forwarding of primarily First-Class Mail® service for 12 months and Periodicals for 60 days, but generally does not provide the forwarding of USPS Marketing Mail® service or Package Services Mail. The customer's new address is provided to business mailers upon request through mailer endorsements on a mailpiece
  • USPS.com FAQs

BJ -

no that wasnt your point....you said they only fwd it for 6 months.....read post 82......i just proved you wrong again.....

First-class mail, and all other mail, can be sent to the person's general delivery address until death, regardless of forwarding. At least in Wisconsin.

First-class mail, and all other mail, can be sent to the person's general delivery address until death, regardless of forwarding. At least in Wisconsin.
as far as i know about General Delivery its only held for 30 days...if you dont pick it up it is returned...

BJ -

no that wasnt your point....you said they only fwd it for 6 months.....read post 82......i just proved you wrong again.....
I did! No need to remind me of my fact! The point was they expire! Why would I bring it up? You’re not bright fkwad!
Like I said, what happens after a year let’s say, do they expire?

Last edited:

BJ -

I did! No need to remind me of my fact! The point was they expire! Why would I bring it up? You’re not bright fkwad!
you aint to bright yourself chauncy....and after a year it goes back to the sender with the new address on it for 6 months after that its marked FOE....you are arguing with someone who worked there 33 years dipshit you have no idea how stupid you sound....

BJ -

you aint to bright yourself chauncy....and after a year it goes back to the sender with the new address on it for 6 months after that its marked FOE....you are arguing with someone who worked there 33 years dipshit you have no idea how stupid you sound....
It fking EXPIRES genius

BJ -

It fking EXPIRES genius
you asked me what happens after a year i told you ....you must be one of the most dense posters here....you have no idea what undeliverable mail is.....you thought mail is only forwarded for 6 months....you think the PO counts the ballots.....basically you have no idea about what you are talking about.....you cant even spell fuck....is mommy looking over your shoulder is that why?.... and the funny part is you dance around questions like a little fag when you are proven wrong....you must be a liberal....

If Dems can show up to riot during the Covid scare then they should be able to show up at a voting booth
During the recent primaries in MN the media was touting the use of masks, distancing if voting in person, sanitation of voting areas. Making a big damn deal about it. They interviewed some SJW idiot that stated he was nervous.
How is it any damn different than going to Walmart? Voting in person is no riskier than going to the store or gas station.
I don't trust the Postal Service with my ballot.
then hand deliver it to the voting place.....but then,can you trust them with your ballot?....
the issue is the ballot that didn't make it to the house to fill out. that's the issue. wow.
not what i read....it said 200 thousand were ‘undeliverable.’ ....

Well, I guess they don't get to vote by mail and have to show up to the polls, then.

If Dems can show up to riot during the Covid scare then they should be able to show up at a voting booth
During the recent primaries in MN the media was touting the use of masks, distancing if voting in person, sanitation of voting areas. Making a big damn deal about it. They interviewed some SJW idiot that stated he was nervous.
How is it any damn different than going to Walmart? Voting in person is no riskier than going to the store or gas station.
I don't trust the Postal Service with my ballot.
then hand deliver it to the voting place.....but then,can you trust them with your ballot?....
the issue is the ballot that didn't make it to the house to fill out. that's the issue. wow.
not what i read....it said 200 thousand were ‘undeliverable.’ ....

Well, I guess they don't get to vote by mail and have to show up to the polls, then.
yep....if they still live there.....bad addresses are on the voter...

Forum List

Back