200,000 voters Disenfranchised in Nevada

If Dems can show up to riot during the Covid scare then they should be able to show up at a voting booth
During the recent primaries in MN the media was touting the use of masks, distancing if voting in person, sanitation of voting areas. Making a big damn deal about it. They interviewed some SJW idiot that stated he was nervous.
How is it any damn different than going to Walmart? Voting in person is no riskier than going to the store or gas station.
I don't trust the Postal Service with my ballot.
then hand deliver it to the voting place.....but then,can you trust them with your ballot?....
the issue is the ballot that didn't make it to the house to fill out. that's the issue. wow.
not what i read....it said 200 thousand were ‘undeliverable.’ ....

Dan Kulin, a spokesman for Clark County, told reporters, “The addresses that we used were provided by the voters when they registered. If they no longer reside at the address they provided to us, then we would expect that mail to be returned to us, which is what happened.”
what is it I said? they weren't delivered. didn't make it to the house to fill out. Un fking delivered you fking stupid fk. fk I really dislike your kind of fking stupid.
hey dumbass if they dont make it to the house how would he know they were undeliverable?...and learn to read ya little twerp....he said the mail was fucking RETURNED to them...that means they made it to the box ya stupid fuck....
undelivered to the voter. no vote, suppressed. 200,000 of em
They did that to themselves by not registering their change of address. And it has nothing to do with mail-in ballots. If those same people who changed districts because of their relocation were to walk into a precinct to vote, they'd be told they can't vote there.

If Dems can show up to riot during the Covid scare then they should be able to show up at a voting booth
During the recent primaries in MN the media was touting the use of masks, distancing if voting in person, sanitation of voting areas. Making a big damn deal about it. They interviewed some SJW idiot that stated he was nervous.
How is it any damn different than going to Walmart? Voting in person is no riskier than going to the store or gas station.
then hand deliver it to the voting place.....but then,can you trust them with your ballot?....
the issue is the ballot that didn't make it to the house to fill out. that's the issue. wow.
Why is that an issue?
that wasnt the issue.....jc likes to make arguments that are not there.....in order for them to say they were undeliverable they had to have gotten them back with an explanation.. ....otherwise how would they know they could not be delivered as addressed?......
they weren't delivered. in your own stupid post you backed my statement. the ballots did not reach the voter. hence, undeliverable.

fk, and then you repeat your fking stupid.
you should learn how to read....and learn what undeliverable means....you stupid ass....and quit drinking if you are going to post something...
the voter didn't get the ballot that was mailed, no chain of custody. and dude undelivered means the voter didn't get it. no vote. suppressed. your kind of stupid is so sad. unorganized punk.

Dan Kulin, a spokesman for Clark County, told reporters, “The addresses that we used were provided by the voters when they registered. If they no longer reside at the address they provided to us, then we would expect that mail to be returned to us, which is what happened.”
what is it I said? they weren't delivered. didn't make it to the house to fill out. Un fking delivered you fking stupid fk. fk I really dislike your kind of fking stupid.
hey dumbass if they dont make it to the house how would he know they were undeliverable?...and learn to read ya little twerp....he said the mail was fucking RETURNED to them...that means they made it to the box ya stupid fuck....
your problem jc is you have no idea what "undeliverable" mail is....there is a reason it was undelivered to the voter....

Why is that an issue?
that wasnt the issue.....jc likes to make arguments that are not there.....in order for them to say they were undeliverable they had to have gotten them back with an explanation.. ....otherwise how would they know they could not be delivered as addressed?......
they weren't delivered. in your own stupid post you backed my statement. the ballots did not reach the voter. hence, undeliverable.

you should learn how to read....and learn what undeliverable means....you stupid ass....and quit drinking if you are going to post something...
the voter didn't get the ballot that was mailed, no chain of custody. and dude undelivered means the voter didn't get it. no vote. suppressed. your kind of stupid is so sad. unorganized punk.
and why did that voter not get that piece of mail?...was it because he moved and left no forwarding address?.....was it because his order expired?.....was it because it had a bad street number?.....was it because he was unknown at the address?.....was it because it was an apt complex and it had no apt number and the guy was unknown there?...learn what undelivered mail is jc......your kind of stupid is pretty dam sad....

Why is that an issue?

and why did that voter not get that piece of mail?...was it because he moved and left no forwarding address?.....was it because his order expired?.....was it because it had a bad street number?.....was it because he was unknown at the address?.....was it because it was an apt complex and it had no apt number and the guy was unknown there?...learn what undelivered mail is jc......your kind of stupid is pretty dam sad....
was it perhaps a ploy to get 200,000 ballots released so someone could fill them in? son, you have no fking idea why the ballots were returned.

your problem jc is you have no idea what "undeliverable" mail is....there is a reason it was undelivered to the voter....
what was it? for all 200,000 of them? go for it, tell us you know. i'm going to spit my food out in laughter when you tell us you know.

I do know that 200,000 voters didn't get their ballots. or they were never requested.

Last edited:
Why is that an issue?

was it perhaps a ploy to get 200,000 ballots released so someone could fill them in? son, you have no fking idea why the ballots were returned.
yea thats what it was.....you just hate the PO "son"....just admit that....because you have no idea about what undeliverable mail is....

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) has put out a report finding that over 200,000 ballots mailed to voters in Las Vegas, Nevada, were ‘undeliverable.’

Clark County sent out 1.3 million ballots to registered voters, about 17 percent of which were undeliverable. Nevada has opted for all mail-in ballot elections, meaning 17 percent of the registered voters in the county, with 75 percent of the state’s population, are disenfranchised.

J. Christian Adams, the president of PILF, has looked into how well mail-in voting works. He recently wrote, “These numbers show how vote by mail fails. New proponents of mail balloting don’t often understand how it actually works. States like Oregon and Washington spent many years building their mail voting systems and are notably aggressive with voter list maintenance efforts. Pride in their own systems does not somehow transfer across state lines. Nevada, New York, and others are not and will not be ready for November.”

BJ -
Nevada may have more transients than most states - California and Florida are high too.
Elections would seem to require more seriousness than we currently have.
If they failed to update their addresses then it wasn't the post office that disenfranchised them.

Besides, I thought you guys were worried about fraud? Sounds to me like they handled that well since the ballots were returned.

Well, when we don't know who won the election, election night, then Trump will just remain president, and when we find an exceeding number of reports of corruption and ballot harvesting cheating and whatnot, then we either do it over with all PRESENT voting with PHOTO ID required, or Trump just wins by default. Either way America isn't going to buy an all mail in election fraught with disappearing, reappearing, didn't get a ballot, got 7 ballots and all other sorts of cheating found. The democrats want to cheat, and it's going to cause massive problems.
Nope. Constitution clearly states the incumbent's term ends on the 21st.

yea thats what it was.....you just hate the PO "son"....just admit that....because you have no idea about what undeliverable mail is....
it's called ballot harvesting. I know everything about it. and guess what clown, you can't prove it wasn't.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) has put out a report finding that over 200,000 ballots mailed to voters in Las Vegas, Nevada, were ‘undeliverable.’

Clark County sent out 1.3 million ballots to registered voters, about 17 percent of which were undeliverable. Nevada has opted for all mail-in ballot elections, meaning 17 percent of the registered voters in the county, with 75 percent of the state’s population, are disenfranchised.

J. Christian Adams, the president of PILF, has looked into how well mail-in voting works. He recently wrote, “These numbers show how vote by mail fails. New proponents of mail balloting don’t often understand how it actually works. States like Oregon and Washington spent many years building their mail voting systems and are notably aggressive with voter list maintenance efforts. Pride in their own systems does not somehow transfer across state lines. Nevada, New York, and others are not and will not be ready for November.”

BJ -
Nevada may have more transients than most states - California and Florida are high too.
If they failed to update their addresses then it wasn't the post office that disenfranchised them.

Besides, I thought you guys were worried about fraud? Sounds to me like they handled that well since the ballots were returned.
ballot harvesting actually. no chain of custody, you bet. it's already a thing. it exists. been proven. so there's that.

it's called ballot harvesting. I know everything about it. and guess what clown, you can't prove it wasn't.
LOLOL

Who's harvesting those ballots? The state? The state got them back.

LOLOL

jc knows all about it because he probably has done it himself.....

LOLOL

jc knows all about it because he probably has done it himself.....
He does seem to be the voice of experience. :ack-1:

BJ -

ballot harvesting actually. no chain of custody, you bet. it's already a thing. it exists. been proven. so there's that.
Lol, it only exists in you dreams.

and you cant prove it was chump.....
nope, but I can say it could be and to look into why it happened. see that's investigative tactics.
so if it was why are you blaming the PO?.....

BJ -

Lol, it only exists in you dreams.
so explain the chain of custody then.

,Maybe these people still live in those houses. Maybe they were illegally registered during those Democrat registration drives but now they're afraid of being caught with all the extra scrutiny. But this is the kind of cheating that will end up having all Americans contesting the election. Go to the polls and vote. They say Washington and Oregon have good mail in voting systems and that NY and Nev. still need to develop one. Personally, I question Washington's and Oregon's system too. Those states may have a good system of rigging which is what the Democrat party is looking to duplicate on a national basis. You can't trust communists.

Forum List

Back