200,000 voters Disenfranchised in Nevada

yea thats what it was.....you just hate the PO "son"....just admit that....because you have no idea about what undeliverable mail is....
it's called ballot harvesting. I know everything about it. and guess what clown, you can't prove it wasn't.
and you cant prove it was chump.....
nope, but I can say it could be and to look into why it happened. see that's investigative tactics.
so if it was why are you blaming the PO?.....
they had them?

,Maybe these people still live in those houses. Maybe they were illegally registered during those Democrat registration drives but now they're afraid of being caught with all the extra scrutiny. But this is the kind of cheating that will end up having all Americans contesting the election. Go to the polls and vote. They say Washington and Oregon have good mail in voting systems and that NY and Nev. still need to develop one. Personally, I question Washington's and Oregon's system too. Those states may have a good system of rigging which is what the Democrat party is looking to duplicate on a national basis. You can't trust communists.
17% for one fking county. how many counties in the US? this is why mail in can't work nor will it ever. no chain of custody!

yea thats what it was.....you just hate the PO "son"....just admit that....because you have no idea about what undeliverable mail is....
it's called ballot harvesting. I know everything about it. and guess what clown, you can't prove it wasn't.
nope, but I can say it could be and to look into why it happened. see that's investigative tactics.
they had them?
and attempted delivery,and they were returned to the sender with reasons why they were undeliverable......

they had them?
and attempted delivery,and they were returned to the sender with reasons why they were undeliverable......
how do I know they weren't copied? no chain of custody. you can't make me believe there are no deviants when there are.

they had them?
how do I know they weren't copied? no chain of custody. you can't make me believe there are no deviants when there are.
if they were copied?.....not in the PO they weren't.......try blaming someone else...

they had them?
if they were copied?.....not in the PO they weren't.......try blaming someone else...
they were in the truck, each and every one of them. you know that right? multiple people had their fingers on them. quick stop at a office depot store with the forms while out on their routes. deviate people have no dignity.

they had them?
they were in the truck, each and every one of them. you know that right? multiple people had their fingers on them. quick stop at a office depot store with the forms while out on their routes. deviate people have no dignity.
whose trunk?.....it doesnt say that in the article in the op....

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) has put out a report finding that over 200,000 ballots mailed to voters in Las Vegas, Nevada, were ‘undeliverable.’

Clark County sent out 1.3 million ballots to registered voters, about 17 percent of which were undeliverable. Nevada has opted for all mail-in ballot elections, meaning 17 percent of the registered voters in the county, with 75 percent of the state’s population, are disenfranchised.

J. Christian Adams, the president of PILF, has looked into how well mail-in voting works. He recently wrote, “These numbers show how vote by mail fails. New proponents of mail balloting don’t often understand how it actually works. States like Oregon and Washington spent many years building their mail voting systems and are notably aggressive with voter list maintenance efforts. Pride in their own systems does not somehow transfer across state lines. Nevada, New York, and others are not and will not be ready for November.”

Dan Kulin, a spokesman for Clark County, told reporters, “The addresses that we used were provided by the voters when they registered. If they no longer reside at the address they provided to us, then we would expect that mail to be returned to us, which is what happened.”

BJ -
Nevada may have more transients than most states - California and Florida are high too.
Elections would seem to require more seriousness than we currently have.
That's on the registered voters who neglected to inform their canvassing board that they moved.
Or the voter registration system that apparently did not have change of addy notifications sent by postal folks to the voting folks.

Note: the OP wasn't going "OMG Fraud"

General delivery is a lawful address option all over the U.S. regardless of evictions, etc. which means there is no excuse for the voter not to inform the required authorities if they want to vote.

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) has put out a report finding that over 200,000 ballots mailed to voters in Las Vegas, Nevada, were ‘undeliverable.’

Clark County sent out 1.3 million ballots to registered voters, about 17 percent of which were undeliverable. Nevada has opted for all mail-in ballot elections, meaning 17 percent of the registered voters in the county, with 75 percent of the state’s population, are disenfranchised.

J. Christian Adams, the president of PILF, has looked into how well mail-in voting works. He recently wrote, “These numbers show how vote by mail fails. New proponents of mail balloting don’t often understand how it actually works. States like Oregon and Washington spent many years building their mail voting systems and are notably aggressive with voter list maintenance efforts. Pride in their own systems does not somehow transfer across state lines. Nevada, New York, and others are not and will not be ready for November.”

Dan Kulin, a spokesman for Clark County, told reporters, “The addresses that we used were provided by the voters when they registered. If they no longer reside at the address they provided to us, then we would expect that mail to be returned to us, which is what happened.”

BJ -
Nevada may have more transients than most states - California and Florida are high too.
That's on the registered voters who neglected to inform their canvassing board that they moved.
Or the voter registration system that apparently did not have change of addy notifications sent by postal folks to the voting folks.

I don't know that the post office has anything to do with contacting the state regarding voter registration. I do know it's the responsibility of registered voters if they want to vote again.

The voter's responsibility is to inform the State of their always-an-option address: general delivery. The only deadline is a forwarding deadline. The general delivery address can be kept until death. The pathology begins to tweak and manifest when, for example, Wisconsin requires a residential address to obtain a state ID. There was a time (1994) when U.S. vets living on the streets in their vans (Eugene, Oregon) could not vote. If Nevadans already have a valid ID, and have been say, evicted, their valid address can be general delivery.

BJ -

I don't know that the post office has anything to do with contacting the state regarding voter registration. I do know it's the responsibility of registered voters if they want to vote again.
Well, when you move, you fill out a change of addy form. So you're shit follows u, reminding you for several months to the notify your regular bank,, credit cards, magazines, etc. Why not just have the post office copy to the voting registration?

BJ -

i cant talk for other areas but in California the register of voters periodically send out address correction cards to registered voters asking the voter to verify their address and send it back,if they dont they dont .....if the person has moved the PO will return it with the new address or the reason it is no longer deliverable at said address.......

The responsibility is to notify all Pertinents, especially crucial government correspondence. That still does not change any parameters already stated for general delivery as an address.

So, the larger question I have is who requested the 200,000 ballots be mailed out?

no chain of custody.

BJ -

dude, too fking funny. it's obvious you never did a change of address before. they're only good for six months. why the fk don't you uneducated fks go fking learn something before you talk? fk I hate your kind of stupid.

#77 is incorrect: a change of address (to [italics]) general delivery is good until death. At least in Wisconsin.

BJ -

dude, too fking funny. it's obvious you never did a change of address before. they're only good for six months. why the fk don't you uneducated fks go fking learn something before you talk? fk I hate your kind of stupid.
for 1st class items change of addresses are good for 1 year.....and after that for 6 months the item is returned to sender with the new address on them ......after that it gets returned to sender FOE (forwarding order expired).....maybe you should educate yourself jc....

Forum List

Back