200,000 voters Disenfranchised in Nevada

If Dems can show up to riot during the Covid scare then they should be able to show up at a voting booth
During the recent primaries in MN the media was touting the use of masks, distancing if voting in person, sanitation of voting areas. Making a big damn deal about it. They interviewed some SJW idiot that stated he was nervous.
How is it any damn different than going to Walmart? Voting in person is no riskier than going to the store or gas station.
I don't trust the Postal Service with my ballot.
then hand deliver it to the voting place.....but then,can you trust them with your ballot?....
the issue is the ballot that didn't make it to the house to fill out. that's the issue. wow.
not what i read....it said 200 thousand were ‘undeliverable.’ ....

Dan Kulin, a spokesman for Clark County, told reporters, “The addresses that we used were provided by the voters when they registered. If they no longer reside at the address they provided to us, then we would expect that mail to be returned to us, which is what happened.”

If Dems can show up to riot during the Covid scare then they should be able to show up at a voting booth
During the recent primaries in MN the media was touting the use of masks, distancing if voting in person, sanitation of voting areas. Making a big damn deal about it. They interviewed some SJW idiot that stated he was nervous.
How is it any damn different than going to Walmart? Voting in person is no riskier than going to the store or gas station.
then hand deliver it to the voting place.....but then,can you trust them with your ballot?....
the issue is the ballot that didn't make it to the house to fill out. that's the issue. wow.
Why is that an issue?

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) has put out a report finding that over 200,000 ballots mailed to voters in Las Vegas, Nevada, were ‘undeliverable.’

It doesn't mean that 200,000 voters were disenfranchised. First of all, many of those people simply don't live here anymore, but are still on the voter rolls. Second, many of those people moved and different update their address with the voter registrar which is their own fault and you're assuming they still didn't vote in person. There were some polling places open during the primary.

Why is that an issue?
that wasnt the issue.....jc likes to make arguments that are not there.....in order for them to say they were undeliverable they had to have gotten them back with an explanation.. ....otherwise how would they know they could not be delivered as addressed?......

Dan Kulin, a spokesman for Clark County, told reporters, “The addresses that we used were provided by the voters when they registered. If they no longer reside at the address they provided to us, then we would expect that mail to be returned to us, which is what happened.”
what is it I said? they weren't delivered. didn't make it to the house to fill out. Un fking delivered you fking stupid fk. fk I really dislike your kind of fking stupid.

what is it I said? they weren't delivered. didn't make it to the house to fill out. Un fking delivered you fking stupid fk. fk I really dislike your kind of fking stupid.
So what's your issue with that? Can't you verbalize?

The Public Interest Legal Foundation (PILF) has put out a report finding that over 200,000 ballots mailed to voters in Las Vegas, Nevada, were ‘undeliverable.’

It doesn't mean that 200,000 voters were disenfranchised. First of all, many of those people simply don't live here anymore, but are still on the voter rolls. Second, many of those people moved and different update their address with the voter registrar which is their own fault and you're assuming they still didn't vote in person. There were some polling places open during the primary.
no what it shows is that it's incompetent to use a system without chain of custody to vote.

Why is that an issue?
that wasnt the issue.....jc likes to make arguments that are not there.....in order for them to say they were undeliverable they had to have gotten them back with an explanation.. ....otherwise how would they know they could not be delivered as addressed?......
they weren't delivered. in your own stupid post you backed my statement. the ballots did not reach the voter. hence, undeliverable.

fk, and then you repeat your fking stupid.

This mail in vote thing will backfire on dems...there are millions of Trump supporters out there that normally wouldn't bother to vote.....

hey dumbass if they dont make it to the house how would he know they were undeliverable?...and learn to read ya little twerp....he said the mail was fucking RETURNED to them...that means they made it to the box ya stupid fuck....

Why is that an issue?
they weren't delivered. in your own stupid post you backed my statement. the ballots did not reach the voter. hence, undeliverable.

fk, and then you repeat your fking stupid.
you should learn how to read....and learn what undeliverable means....you stupid ass....and quit drinking if you are going to post something...

This is why mail in voting needs to be done via REQUEST not just a mass mailing.
No, ShortBus, it's why registered voters need to report they've moved.
I respectfully disagree.
Oh? So who's responsibility is it to update voter registration changes such as a new address?
both the register of voters and the voter should re-register at the new address.........

This is why mail in voting needs to be done via REQUEST not just a mass mailing.
I respectfully disagree.
Oh? So who's responsibility is it to update voter registration changes such as a new address?
Whose responsibility is it not to mail random ballots? Either you have a solid system or you don't. So you want to hold people accountable but at the same time you want to tell them how to act during a pandemic. Hypocrisy 101.

I respectfully disagree.
Whose responsibility is it not to mail random ballots? Either you have a solid system or you don't. So you want to hold people accountable but at the same time you want to tell them how to act during a pandemic. Hypocrisy 101.
No one is mailing out random ballots. They're mailing out ballots to registered voters.

hey dumbass if they dont make it to the house how would he know they were undeliverable?...and learn to read ya little twerp....he said the mail was fucking RETURNED to them...that means they made it to the box ya stupid fuck....
undelivered to the voter. no vote, suppressed. 200,000 of em

Forum List

Back