200,000 deportation cases dismissed because Biden admin refused to file paperwork.

Do we need any further evidence it is his policy to flood the country with illegals who shouldn’t be here? Another reason he is bleeding support in many normally safe Democrat demographics.

The goal is obvious

MV5BYjUwNTJjYmEtZTE0NC00NmZjLTk1ZTEtMjUzZmY1MTMzYjYyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTgwNjE2MzQ@._V1_.jpg

I have a better idea......try sneaking into Mexico and see just how nice they are.

700 miles?

You might as well be 2000 miles.

You know nothing about what the border is like.
I have many Amigos living in mucho Mexican states that would be happy to see me.
You live by the border mud? You expert you.

I have many Amigos living in mucho Mexican states that would be happy to see me.
You live by the border mud? You expert you.
When I lived in San Diego I was about 10 miles from the border.

As I was saying, the people that live near the border in Mexico aren't the same type as the folks that live inland, Mr Smarty-pants.

When I lived in San Diego I was about 10 miles from the border.

As I was saying, the people that live near the border in Mexico aren't the same type as the folks that live inland, Mr Smarty-pants.
The curse of the border towns is real. My friends are all much deeper into the country, Ms. Smarty-pants.

The curse of the border towns is real. My friends are all much deeper into the country, Ms. Smarty-pants.
So basically you lost big time on the argument.

I lived close enough to the border to see it from my house but I still didn't know what it's like in the high traffic areas.

I've seen my share of illegals sneaking in. One of them tried hiding from the border patrol under my van when I was going to Southwestern College in Bonita CA.

The point is that people who try to go around immigration and try to sneak in are mostly low-life assholes and are trying to rip America off.

I met every one of them, shook their hands, and welcomed them to America. Really, I'm in Texas about 700mi. from the border, plus I'm a stay at home Great-Grandpa, so in the last year, I haven't met anyone from down south. Maybe if I was closer.
Well, I talk to em every day. Just yesterday we were location shooting around Santa Monica & Western, which is now a mostly Salvadoran neighborhood. The residents DO NOT LIKE the new people showing up, and neither do I. They're not at all like the hard working families who are already there, they're completely different. They steal, they intimidate, and generally speaking they cause mothers to fear for the safety of their children.

Don't you ever wonder why Mexico and Venezuela refuse to take these people back?

Biden spends billions of our money flying them all over the country.

If he was planning to deport them he'd centralize them close to the border and process them before they go anywhere.

Right now they're training them how to disrupt our highways and steal our property.
We'll be forced to defend ourselves and Democrats are trying to disarm us while arming them.

It all true
And insane

Forum List

Back