200,000 dead Americans are "virtually nobody" according to Trump

President Donald Trump claimed Monday at an Ohio campaign rally that the coronavirus poses little threat to young people and “affects virtually nobody,” as the number of Americans to have died from Covid-19 climbed toward 200,000 in the United States.

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects,” Trump told supporters at an airport outside Toledo.

All lies from the Crown Prince of liars.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". Oh, I forgot is they are elderly they are useless. You really do have to be a heartless bastard to say something like that. Of course this is the same person that called our fallen troops losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

This is who Trump is. A pathetic sad disgusting little loser.
Especially if they are leftists.

But Biden said a couple of days ago that it was only 200.

Of course a week earlier he was claiming the number was 200,000,000.

I have to say I am laughing on how many Trumpists are triggered by Trump's own words.

Hey Trumpist morons, Stop deflecting and defend Trump and his words.
No one is triggered.

We are laughing at your Leftist Dumbassery !!!
No, you Trumpers are obviously triggered. Look at the responses. It's hilarious.

Calling out a liar on their lies isn't being triggered, it's cleaning up the trash, like you, trash.

Did I mention you are trash?

I have to say I am laughing on how many Trumpists are triggered by Trump's own words.

No one is triggered.

No, you Trumpers are obviously triggered. Look at the responses. It's hilarious.

Calling out a liar on their lies isn't being triggered, it's cleaning up the trash, like you, trash.

You're especially triggered, Martybagel.

No one is triggered.

You're especially triggered, Martybagel.

Nope, as usual for a lefty moron, you use the word wrong. Triggered implies not wanting to hear or be able to handle the opinion given, and wanting it surpressed.

I WANT you to keep posting your bullshit, it shows what a moron you are.

Calling out something directly is not being triggered, you useless ball of kamala harris toe cheese.

No one is triggered.

Yup. We all laugh at an idiot who believes whatever he's told to believe without questioning any of it.
Here are the CDC figures morons.

The difference between the rational public and the irrational Trumper is that the Trumper takes their science and their data from Trump and the likes of Sean Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and Zero Hedge.

Of course it also explains why you fools are such easy marks for conspiracy theories.

Last edited:
takes their science and their data

Your "data" includes counting those in car wrecks as "corona deaths."

In NYC, two hospitals averaged under 12 hours from

Time admitted
Time of death

" , only 6% of deaths have COVID-19 as the only cause mentioned, revealing that 94% of patients who died from coronavirus also had other “health conditions and contributing causes.” "

This is the tip of the iceberg.

NOBODY has had corona in the US since May. Nobody.

Everyone lying about that needs to be executed.

President Donald Trump claimed Monday at an Ohio campaign rally that the coronavirus poses little threat to young people and “affects virtually nobody,” as the number of Americans to have died from Covid-19 climbed toward 200,000 in the United States.

Oh, you poor, fragile, easily-offended, TDS-suffering, hate-driven snowflake....you are trying so hard to find any reason you can to hate President Trump.

If you do not realize the president is talking about the American people today - the vast majority of them - who are being tested and found to be asymptomatic, those found to have the virus but not affecting them hardly at all - if at all, and no massive number of hospitalizations, then you are either an idiot or, again, a Trump-hating snowflake.

Now that the US has stopped Democrats like Cuomo, the largest mass murderer in US history, from intentionally targeting / murdering the elderly and instead work to protect them, the virus is not the 'bogey man' Democrats and snowflakes want people to believe.

Nancy Pelosi, the POS Speaker who declared if you leave the house you are intentionally killing people, obviously is not believing the shit she is shoveling, as she literally broke the law to go get a 'rinse and blow' at her favorite hair salon.

Unfortunately for you this topic has been addressed TOO much, like beating a dead horse. ...and there is no 'there' there...but you continue to 'scream a the sky' in hopes someone buys your rhetoric...

Last edited:
No one believes that number. It is a joke designed to prey upon only the most credulous and naive in society.
The 200,000 dead number is a conservative estimate.

NO, its a lie. the vast majority of those people had serious medical conditions and, sadly, would have died anyway. We all know that the covid positives have been lied about by every state in the country. Its about money, not medicine.

Trump should have resurrected Surgeon General Elders to be is Covid-19 spokesperson.

Don't you call yourself pro-life... what a friggin joke

Ummmmm

Do an advanced search.

You will see that I do NOT claim to be "pro-life" at all.
Indeed, I go to great lengths to try to explain the differences between "pro-lifers" (those who think that all life is sacred) and those of us who oppose things like abortions for reasons OTHER than an "all lives are sacred" point of view.

Yup. We all laugh at an idiot who believes whatever he's told to believe without questioning any of it.
Right .....

It's a crazy phenomenon how these people are incapable of independent thought.

They literally have to be told what to think.

No one believes that number. It is a joke designed to prey upon only the most credulous and naive in society.

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects,” Trump told supporters at an airport outside Toledo.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". You really dio have to be a heartless baastard. Of course sthis is the same person that called our fallen tropps losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

Figures you twist his words. The meaning is that usually people infected don't die, and don't suffer severe symptoms. He isn't calling the dead "nobodies" and you know it.
I don't need your warped opinion to tell me what Trump meant. His words are as clear as day.
200k is tragic but a pittance statistically.

What happened to the 200 MILLION Biden said died from the virus...?

:p

Right .....

It's a crazy phenomenon how these people are incapable of independent thought.

They literally have to be told what to think.

You seem to be the one not capable of independent thought. After all whatever the MSM says, you believe.

I guess you could say they literally tell YOU what to think. LOL

All lies from the Crown Prince of liars.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". Oh, I forgot if they are elderly they are useless. You really do have to be a heartless bastard to say something like that. Of course this is the same person that called our fallen troops losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

You seem to be the one not capable of independent thought. After all whatever the MSM says, you believe.

I don't read the Fake News MSM.

Perhaps you should read some of my comment before making such an ASSumption about me.

The 200,000 dead number is a conservative estimate.

NO, its a lie. the vast majority of those people had serious medical conditions and, sadly, would have died anyway. We all know that the covid positives have been lied about by every state in the country. Its about money, not medicine.
Everyone is going to die anyway. I guess we shouldn’t worry about any premature death then?

A man was shot walking down the street. Oh well, he was going to die eventually.

I don't read the Fake News MSM.

Perhaps you should read some of my comment before making such an ASSumption about me.

Well you have no problem making assumptions about others. And like you, I don't even watch the news.

Forum List

Back