200,000 dead Americans are "virtually nobody" according to Trump

No one believes that number. It is a joke designed to prey upon only the most credulous and naive in society.
President Donald Trump claimed Monday at an Ohio campaign rally that the coronavirus poses little threat to young people and “affects virtually nobody,” as the number of Americans to have died from Covid-19 climbed toward 200,000 in the United States.

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects,” Trump told supporters at an airport outside Toledo.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". You really dio have to be a heartless baastard. Of course sthis is the same person that called our fallen tropps losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

This is who Trump is. A pathetic sad disgusting little loser.

Figures you twist his words. The meaning is that usually people infected don't die, and don't suffer severe symptoms. He isn't calling the dead "nobodies" and you know it.
I don't need your warped opinion to tell me what Trump meant. His words are as clear as day.
200k is tragic but a pittance statistically.
It’s the third leading cause of death. A pittance it’s not.

No one believes that number. It is a joke designed to prey upon only the most credulous and naive in society.
President Donald Trump claimed Monday at an Ohio campaign rally that the coronavirus poses little threat to young people and “affects virtually nobody,” as the number of Americans to have died from Covid-19 climbed toward 200,000 in the United States.

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects,” Trump told supporters at an airport outside Toledo.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". You really dio have to be a heartless baastard. Of course sthis is the same person that called our fallen tropps losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

Figures you twist his words. The meaning is that usually people infected don't die, and don't suffer severe symptoms. He isn't calling the dead "nobodies" and you know it.
I don't need your warped opinion to tell me what Trump meant. His words are as clear as day.
Compared to a population of 330mil? Pittance.

john, john, john. let it go! you're screaming and no one hears you. there there.

You seem to be the one not capable of independent thought. After all whatever the MSM says, you believe.

I guess you could say they literally tell YOU what to think. LOL
I don't read the Fake News MSM.

Perhaps you should read some of my comment before making such an ASSumption about me.

Libs need to find reasons to dismiss their opponents arguments. Because otherwise, they would have to defend their positions and policies based on their merits.

And the though of that, terrifies them.

For obvious reasons.

How does it compare to those who have died in riots this summer?

Because the right wants us to believe that's a far greater threat.

LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist are so Gullible to believe .....

Trump offers condolences to these families nearly every time he speaks and certainly at every rally.

But, you keep parroting the Fake News like a good little Fake News Sheeple.

It makes you look soooo informed ...... :cuckoo:
LOL.. quoting Trump's own words is being gullible???? Try again Trumpist lemming.

Actually you didn't quote his exact words, you quoted someones mis-quoting of his words.

And you are too gutless to admit it, you fucking twat.
His words were obvious you brain dead moron. The problem is you're too damned stupid to admit it and too damn timid to defend him
and what? what is it you know exactly? I see you're still screaming and no one still isn't listening. shame huh?

You need you some good edumacation there son.

The 200,000 dead number is a conservative estimate.
Only 6% of that number actually died from the virus. So Trump did better than Obama during his outbreak. Obama even quit testing so his number didn't get bigger.

You seem to be the one not capable of independent thought. After all whatever the MSM says, you believe.

I don't read the Fake News MSM.

Perhaps you should read some of my comment before making such an ASSumption about me.

Libs need to find reasons to dismiss their opponents arguments. Because otherwise, they would have to defend their positions and policies based on their merits.

For obvious reasons.
they have no position. all they do is preach negativism. that's all they got. no, I'm going to do this or that, stop this or that. correct this or that, trump may say this, but the facts are and present some fking evidence once? naw, they be demofks.

Riots kill businesses as well as people. You’re comparing apples and oranges. And we discussed and disagreed on how many of the deaths are truly from COVID.

Dying from COVID is tragic but not against the law. Rioting, burning buildings and killing people is against the law.

you have zero facts, there is that. admitted by the cdc at that.

For obvious reasons.
That one appears to lack even a single digit IQ when it comes to political topics.

Those Leftist Useful Idiots are best ignored.

Riots kill businesses as well as people. You’re comparing apples and oranges. And we discussed and disagreed on how many of the deaths are truly from COVID.

Dying from COVID is tragic but not against the law. Rioting, burning buildings and killing people is against the law.

it's also easier to contain rioting once you decide to actually arrest and prosecute the people doing it.

Ah, so it's not about people, it's about money. Gotcha.

Lots more businesses were lost because of COVID than riots anyway.

This isn't apples and oranges. This is explaining clearly how the right uses fear as a means to drive their agenda.

This isn't apples and oranges. This is explaining clearly how the right uses fear as a means to drive their agenda.

Why did you feel the need to lie about what he said?

The riot damages were far more preventable.

Once the initial ones were over aggressive policing and prosecutions would have ended them.

In your opinion.

Sit down, zealot.

Once the initial ones were over aggressive policing and prosecutions would have ended them.

Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, COVID was far more preventable. Even a one percent decrease in COVID would have been greater than all the riots combined.

Why did you feel the need to lie about what he said?
Truth hurts, doesn't it?

Pound for pound, dollar for dollar, COVID was far more preventable. Even a one percent decrease in COVID would have been greater than all the riots combined.

You don't know that. On the other hand we know aggressive policing would have stopped the riots cold.

With regards to damages, COVID, unless the owner died of the disease, leaves the capital and labor of the business intact, even if inactive. Riots lead to physical destruction of capital, and once a business is destroyed instead of just closed, I guarantee the labor will also be lost to other opportunities.

Forum List

Back