200,000 dead Americans are "virtually nobody" according to Trump

President Donald Trump claimed Monday at an Ohio campaign rally that the coronavirus poses little threat to young people and “affects virtually nobody,” as the number of Americans to have died from Covid-19 climbed toward 200,000 in the United States.

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects,” Trump told supporters at an airport outside Toledo.

All lies from the Crown Prince of liars.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". Oh, I forgot is they are elderly they are useless. You really do have to be a heartless bastard to say something like that. Of course this is the same person that called our fallen troops losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

This is who Trump is. A pathetic sad disgusting little loser.
What's your point? 34,000 was "nothing" to Killer Cuomo either right snowflake??

No one believes that number. It is a joke designed to prey upon only the most credulous and naive in society.
President Donald Trump claimed Monday at an Ohio campaign rally that the coronavirus poses little threat to young people and “affects virtually nobody,” as the number of Americans to have died from Covid-19 climbed toward 200,000 in the United States.

“It affects elderly people. Elderly people with heart problems and other problems. If they have other problems, that’s what it really affects,” Trump told supporters at an airport outside Toledo.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". You really dio have to be a heartless baastard. Of course sthis is the same person that called our fallen tropps losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

Figures you twist his words. The meaning is that usually people infected don't die, and don't suffer severe symptoms. He isn't calling the dead "nobodies" and you know it.
I don't need your warped opinion to tell me what Trump meant. His words are as clear as day.

Bullshit. you know he was talking about young people's resistance to severe symptoms, and was not calling the dead "nobodies"

Yet you have to lie because your TDS compells you to.

Worthless puddle of fucking pond scum.
LOL.. Buzz off you worthless sack of shit.

Don't do so well with challenges do you?

He/she/it probably doesn't do well with life in general.

No one believes that number. It is a joke designed to prey upon only the most credulous and naive in society.

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". You really dio have to be a heartless baastard. Of course sthis is the same person that called our fallen tropps losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

Figures you twist his words. The meaning is that usually people infected don't die, and don't suffer severe symptoms. He isn't calling the dead "nobodies" and you know it.
I don't need your warped opinion to tell me what Trump meant. His words are as clear as day.

Of course you do, you're clearly unhinged and terrified of a bug that will have virtually NO effect on you unless you are already sick and ovr 60. Grow up.

Last edited:
LMAO @ the Stupid Shit Leftist are so Gullible to believe .....

Trump offers condolences to these families nearly every time he speaks and certainly at every rally.

But, you keep parroting the Fake News like a good little Fake News Sheeple.

It makes you look soooo informed ...... :cuckoo:
LOL.. quoting Trump's own words is being gullible???? Try again Trumpist lemming.

Actually you didn't quote his exact words, you quoted someones mis-quoting of his words.

And you are too gutless to admit it, you fucking twat.
His words were obvious you brain dead moron. The problem is you're too damned stupid to admit it and too damn timid to defend him

Quote his exact statement, the one you are basing your assumption on, not the paraphrased analysis you actually did quote.

His words were obvious you brain dead moron. The problem is you're too damned stupid to admit it and too damn timid to defend him
Says the brain dead moron who can't see the context of the President's words.

Folks you cannot make this psycho shit up.

The endless lying by the Left about corona virus, whether it is still here, and the death toll, amounts to treason, as it has cost us trillions, and must result in very public executions of each and every left wing liar who lied about this subject.

The Democrats and the media have endlessly lied about this subject. NYC was euthanizing homeless. Many cites with no cases for months are just publishing "numbers" with no facts at all.

But if all you do is parrot, and you don't notice that nobody has had c19 since late April, hide under your bed you will....

EXTERMINATE ALL LIARS ABOUT C19

Dig mass graves for them, shoot them once, take all their assets, and celebrate once the hole is covered....

What kind of sleaze says the death of 200,000 Americans is "nobody". Oh, I forgot is they are elderly they are useless. You really do have to be a heartless bastard to say something like that. Of course this is the same person that called our fallen troops losers and suckers and his own supporters disgusting.

I was about to ask you to have an apoplectic hysterical meltdown. Too late, you had it covered ...

So wow, you must completely lose it if someone mentions the 500K+ abortions that happened during the same time span

The 200,000 dead number is a conservative estimate.

You are so full of shit its amazing. 3.2 million were the number of deaths predicted in the US. How wrong that estimate was.

200,000 could be just as wrong. But you go ahead and believe that bull shit. The rest of us will just stand over here and LOAO at your stupidity.

Bullshit. you know he was talking about young people's resistance to severe symptoms, and was not calling the dead "nobodies"

Never, you lying poseur hack.

Your post is a lie, and you know it. But your politics demand you to lie to make your point.

Bring it, bitch.
LOL.....Coming from the among the biggest liars on this forum.

You are so full of shit its amazing. 3.2 million were the number of deaths predicted in the US. How wrong that estimate was.

200,000 could be just as wrong. But you go ahead and believe that bull shit. The rest of us will just stand over here and LOAO at your stupidity.
Sorry snowflake but it is true.

Never, you lying poseur hack.

Your post is a lie, and you know it. But your politics demand you to lie to make your point.

Bring it, bitch.
LOL.....Coming from the among the biggest liars on this forum.

What lies? Unlike people like you I don't call my opinions facts. Please point out a lie of mine, not "an opinion I disagree with"

Sorry snowflake but it is true.

Says who?? You. I'll just stand over here and LMAO at an idiot like you who believes whatever he's told.

Carry on sheeple.

Get back to me with the true number of people that died because of Wuhan and not the number that had Wuhan when they died. There is a huge difference ii those numbers

Forum List

Back