20 states sue Biden over illegals

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
They're suing the pos over the the invasion at the border.

A coalition of 20 states and a top conservative legal group are suing the Biden administration over its recently expanded humanitarian parole program that allows tens of thousands of migrants from designated countries a month into the U.S., arguing that the program is unlawful.

The lawsuit, filed by Texas and America First Legal in the Southern District of Texas, is joined by 19 additional states who are seeking to block the Biden administration’s parole program, which allow up to 30,000 migrants from Haiti, Nicaragua, Cuba and Venezuela into the U.S. each month.

Jesus Christ, can we get some people who DONT come from these broke dick third world countries?!!! Would that be too much to ask? Why is it always a bunch of fucking losers?

There are exception to every rule. In your case, I'm calling ICE.
ok i'm lebanese and have only been to america once when i was less than 1 year old when my dad was training to become a pilot. you got me lol what difference does it make... i just pretend i'm American to get more credibility when i talk about american politics on the internet, no harm, no foul

• Banned
ok i'm lebanese and have only been to america once when i was less than 1 year old when my dad was training to become a pilot. you got me lol what difference does it make... i just pretend i'm American to get more credibility when i talk about american politics on the internet, no harm, no foul
Police called, I recorded your confession. You're going to alcatwaz!

This is the best damn news I have heard in a long time,the thing that worries me though is will the judges dismiss it as they did the election fraud having judges thst are part of the deep state overseeing this.

Police called, I recorded your confession. You're going to alcatwaz!
i'm going to the White House, i'm a fucking son of a martyr, i should be given the medal of freedom...oh right, i forgot i'm not american again lol

This accomplishes nothing, what Biden does is not a civil crime, its fucking treason, what needs to be done is for states such as Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Florida and so forth, to seek to indict him and his DHS chief for running an organized criminal enterprise dedicated to overthrowing the citizens of the United States, replacing them with tens of millions of totally illegal uneducated criminal aliens.

This is not a debate over policy, or your stupid fucking feelings, Biden nakedly endeavors to destroy the sovereign American citizen in pursuit of permanently empowering a political class, he has no rights to do so, he is mandated(that means ordered for you in the retard class)to enforce and secure the borders, such is literally the very reason we suffer a federal government at all, allowing it to levy taxes on us, and he is not derelict in this, he is in open defiance of it!

Its treason, they need to all be executed, starting with Biden!

Jesus Christ, can we get some people who DONT come from these broke dick third world countries?!!! Would that be too much to ask? Why is it always a bunch of fucking losers?

The sad answer to your question is yes.... it's too much to ask for these stolen Administration......they have to be like that.....they must bring savages, and the worst of the worst the world have to offer!:dunno:

The idea is to replace decent Americans with those....well.... with thugs and crooks.

Last edited:

well my name is Anwar, as is this guy's last name, and he's a California State Senator so i COULD be American if i tried hard enough, i just never tried to come to America because i like it better here

sadly i think Godboy is a lost cause for me. he gave no explanation why he stopped being my bro, which is a dick move

George Santos ^^^^^^?

Maybe because he learned recently you are a gayboy. :auiqs.jpg:
possibly...i'm not as gay as other gay people. if there were rankings, i would rank on the bottom of the list...i've never fucked a dude, and i never would want to, so i never will

Forum List

Back