Illegals find work

And they are living for free at the Westin on W. 57th in Manhattan, and they are out on bail. Does anyone think they will show up for their trial? LOL hell know. There are future life long criminals they your tax dollars will support. Great leftist losers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure that's actually a crime ... they are poor, abused refugees.

The holier than thou "loved ones" the Demonicreeps feign to love and adore SOOOO much!
I say that 1Million helicopters packed full of invaders needs to dump them on Marthas Vineyard, the Clinton Compound, and all Demonicreeps backyards across the country.

The holier than thou "loved ones" the Demonicreeps feign to love and adore SOOOO much!
I say that 1Million helicopters packed full of invaders needs to dump them on Marthas Vineyard, the Clinton Compound, and all Demonicreeps backyards across the country.
I stop by a very conservative site regularly to see what you guys are thinking and to find out the out rage of the day, but your post just, well i just realized something. Several years ago they often had threads about Obama being Satan and him refusing to stand for the national anthem and stuff like that. I think it was about the end of Obama's term this childish name calling and fantastical ideas started. Course they have to get a little more outrageous every day.

Don’t forget the Bidens’ beach mansion.

I stop by a very conservative site regularly to see what you guys are thinking and to find out the out rage of the day, but your post just, well i just realized something. Several years ago they often had threads about Obama being Satan and him refusing to stand for the national anthem and stuff like that. I think it was about the end of Obama's term this childish name calling and fantastical ideas started. Course they have to get a little more outrageous every day.

Give up.

You will never succeed in changing stolid, resolute conservative minds, no matter how much they pay you.

Give up and get a real job.

But thanks for trying to craft a thought provoking post.

Give up.

You will never succeed in changing stolid, resolute conservative minds, no matter how much they pay you.

Give up and get a real job.

But thanks for trying to craft a thought provoking post.

Funny. I have had a job since I was 12 years old and I retired a few years ago, 48 years later, pretty well off. I did my time in the service of this wonderful country that made the rest of my life possible, it paid for my Masters degree and helped me get the job I retired from. Thanks for the advice but I no longer need a job for anything except fun. You don't have a stolid, resolute mind, in fact posts like your with your stereotypical ideas about what anyone who is not like you is like just demonstrates lack of critical thinking skills and probably a lack of overall intelligence. By the way, who the hell do you think pays me?

Forum List

Back