$20/Oil?

Guy on CNBC yesterday mentioned the possibility. Was just a guest but still.
I hope it gets there and stays there. I remember when gasoline was over $4.00 a gallon and some woman from Exxon was answering questions in Washington in front of some members of Congress. She said that her responsibilities were to the stock holders to make as much profit as she could, and that she wasn't worried about the general public. During that quarter, Exxon posted a $13,000,000,000 profit. Go figure.

I have mastered the most effective way to not only mitigate the profitability of Exxon but even profit from it. Can you guess what it is?

The energy companies will do just fine, doncha worry.

Sure they will. Even if oil is at $20.00, oil companies will still make a 100% profit per bll. Then profits from refining, transportation, and 'C' stores will make them billions.

Like any investor you have the right and the opportunity to profit from the profits of any publically traded company and in the process, STOP THE FUCKIN' WHININ'.

You know how quickly people lost everything? Hours.

Who lost everything in hours? How? By owning what?

heavy in international stocks.

Can you translate that into something meaningful?
You're full of shit, nevermind.

You are telling me you don't know the difference between domestic and international stocks? Dude, you must be poor. Work hard and you will succeed.

Please, Mr Buffett, tell me which international stocks caused some people to lose everything in hours.
And then explain why that means you are correct to only invest in gold.

I sold my gold and put it all in oil. Oh, and my company is owned by Warren buffet. Its part of his Birkshire hatheway stock.

Yeah, I already said you're full of shit.

The answer is who is positioned correctly in the market. The game is fixed.

Yeah ... and only those on the inside can get rich, eh:
"A frugal former gas station attendant and janitor who died last year surprised his hometown after leaving the bulk of an $8 million fortune to his local library and hospital.

Residents of Brattleboro, Vermont, only discovered Ronald Read's secret last week after the town facilities received the bulk of his estate, built up over the years with savvy stock picks."

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrB...ory01.htm/RK=0/RS=TlvnshwRQykqP_9KoLACAvLjgTY-

heavy in international stocks.

You are telling me you don't know the difference between domestic and international stocks? Dude, you must be poor. Work hard and you will succeed.

Please, Mr Buffett, tell me which international stocks caused some people to lose everything in hours.

I sold my gold and put it all in oil. Oh, and my company is owned by Warren buffet. Its part of his Birkshire hatheway stock.

Quit wasting my time. I have more important things to do than discuss this stuff with a moron.

Quit wasting my time. I have more important things to do than discuss this stuff with a moron.

Says the guy who lied about owning a million in gold. LOL!

Get back to cleaning the floors with yer Hoover.
The office needs to look good in the morning.
Don't forget to mop the bathroom.

I did. I just said above that I moved it to oil. What drug are you on. I want some.

I did. I just said above that I moved it to oil. What drug are you on. I want some.

No you didn't.

No you didn't.

YES I DID!!!!!! Go fucking read. You horny little shit. I'm fucking done. You are queering me out.

:lmao: Surely the irony of your post escapes one such as you.

Masterbation is MUCH more productive!

Obviously you truly believe that ... it's how you seem to spend all of your time.

Obviously you truly believe that ... it's how you seem to spend all of your time.

You be a fool not to believe that. It relieves stress and helps the heart rate. This board and it's morons like you would kill someone with your posts.

You be a fool not to believe that. It relieves stress and helps the heart rate. This board and it's morons like you would kill someone with your posts.

I'd like to believe that is your drunken stupidity talking but I'm convinced it's just who you are.

Yeah ... and only those on the inside can get rich, eh:
"A frugal former gas station attendant and janitor who died last year surprised his hometown after leaving the bulk of an $8 million fortune to his local library and hospital.

Residents of Brattleboro, Vermont, only discovered Ronald Read's secret last week after the town facilities received the bulk of his estate, built up over the years with savvy stock picks."

http://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=AwrBJSBGOtxU11wAyYTQtDMD/RV=2/RE=1423747783/RO=10/RU=http://feeds.nbcnews.com/c/35002/f/663306/s/431cd051/sc/1/l/0L0Snbcnews0N0Cnews0Cus0Enews0Cvermont0Eex0Ejanitor0Ebequeaths0Esecret0Emillions0Elibrary0Ehospital0En30A1396/story01.htm/RK=0/RS=TlvnshwRQykqP_9KoLACAvLjgTY-

I never wrote 'inside', I wrote positioned correctly.

Guy on CNBC yesterday mentioned the possibility. Was just a guest but still.
I hope it gets there and stays there. I remember when gasoline was over $4.00 a gallon and some woman from Exxon was answering questions in Washington in front of some members of Congress. She said that her responsibilities were to the stock holders to make as much profit as she could, and that she wasn't worried about the general public. During that quarter, Exxon posted a $13,000,000,000 profit. Go figure.

I have mastered the most effective way to not only mitigate the profitability of Exxon but even profit from it. Can you guess what it is?
Nope, no guess. But, please tell me.

" If you expect a rally in oil prices, now is the time to buy oil companies

Where do you think the price of oil is headed?

There's quite a difference of opinion among investors, analysts and pundits. On Monday, Citigroup analyst Edward Morse said the recent rally for oil looked more like a "head-fake than a sustainable turning point," and said oil could drop to as low as $20 a barrel before it turns around. "
UPDATE 10 cheap energy stocks that could soar up to 202

Eventually of course oil only goes up as global supplies tap out, so the real question is when to buy, when to short, and when to dive for cover. :)

Forum List

Back