2 men slain in Arizona desert last night

tailchain

Rookie
Jun 7, 2010
I was watching Fox News at noon today and caught a broadcast bulletin about 2 men being shot and killed in an Arizona desert area frequented by illegals. One of the men called police after being shot and reported the attack but apparantly died while on the phone to authorities. The police waited until daylight to search for the men and found them dead.
I was expecting to hear updates and much more about the situation in Arizona throughout the day and evening. Nothing else was ever reported on Fox through the afternoon or evening and nothing on my local news either. I went to the Fox internet site and first found a very very small report of the incident but no details. I waited and checked later and the original story was gone and no updates. I finally Googled the incident and found only one very small local report from an outlet in Arizona. And it claimed details were extremely limited also.
So what is the deal here? I know I heard what I heard but it would be hard to prove that now. A good conspiracy theorist would have the same answer I am beginning to consider. Hushed up and gone!!!!!!!!

I'll bet two people got shot and killed here in South Carolina today too and you probably won't see it on Fox News. Is it a conspiracy?

I'll bet two people got shot and killed here in South Carolina today too and you probably won't see it on Fox News. Is it a conspiracy?

Stop sucking in your gut.

Drop the carbs and go light on the beer Bro.

America is getting too damn fat...

The Pinal County Sheriff's Office is investigating the discovery of two bodies found in a desert area south of Maricopa. Both men had been shot.

Sheriff's office spokeswoman Lt. Tamatha Villar (VEE'-ar) said Monday the sheriff's office received a 911 cell phone call from one of the victims Sunday night.

Deputies responded and found the men's bodies at the remnants of a migrant camp about two and a-half miles south of Interstate 8 near Antelope Peak.

Villar said deputies found the first shooting victim through GPS. The second victim was found nearby.

Villar said the men were not carrying identification. It's also not clear if the victims knew the shooter.

Bodies of 2 gunshot victims found in Pinal County

Forum List

Back