Kids of lesbians have fewer behavioral problems, study suggests

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
(CNN) -- A nearly 25-year study concluded that children raised in lesbian households were psychologically well-adjusted and had fewer behavioral problems than their peers.
The study, published Monday in the journal Pediatrics, followed 78 lesbian couples who conceived through sperm donations and assessed their children's well-being through a series of questionnaires and interviews.

Kids of lesbians have fewer behavioral problems, study suggests - CNN.com

we should all be gay, eliminates the need for children altogether. No children. No behavioral problems.

And I was just wondering what the point was to begin with? :lol:

(CNN) -- A nearly 25-year study concluded that children raised in lesbian households were psychologically well-adjusted and had fewer behavioral problems than their peers.
The study, published Monday in the journal Pediatrics, followed 78 lesbian couples who conceived through sperm donations and assessed their children's well-being through a series of questionnaires and interviews.

Kids of lesbians have fewer behavioral problems, study suggests - CNN.com

Cool statistic. Thanks.

Just think. The op leads us to believe in the superiority of gays. especially in raising children. If we were all of the superior "gay" class we could all go out and work for a living. pay our taxes, be superior patriots, have equal rights, and not worry about children. we could even visit each other in the hospital. but the question remains, what should be done with the ob ward?

not much of a sample and not much of a study.
No, but it beats the alternative propaganda.

It suggest lesbians make better parents. I'm asking if lesbians are lesbians where do they get these kids. If lesbians make better parents all women should be lesbians. We need us some legislation.

I can see that....
w-willis-00.jpg

Forum List

Back