2 Female Prisoners at All Womens Prison Get Pregnant From - You Guessed It - Trannie Prisoners

Prison does nothing good for anyone. It should be abolished.

If a person is a danger to society - execute them - quickly and humanly. If we seek to punish, flogging and forced labor. For most things, fines and restitution.

There should be no prisons in a modern, developed society.

I don't think most people will go for things like that, and flogging is probably unconstitutional under cruel and unusual punishment.

As for chain gangs, I say bring them back.

China has 4 times as many people as the USA....and only a small fraction of the incarceration rate. They have another solution.
The man about to pull the trigger has absolutely ZERO remorse or concern for the life he is about to take. He probably relishes doing this.
Many of the Leftist on this forum applaud this and want it for America.

View attachment 630560

To me the death penalty is only for murder, and then only really bad ones.

Not like finding your wife in bed with another dude and flying off the handle murder, but cold calculated murder, or murder of a cop, or multiple murders.

Memo: If ever sentenced to prison claim to be woman so you are locked in cells with females.

The Lefts anti science insistence that humans can change sex on a whim is pure evil.

Housing of transgender prisoners without sexual reassignment surgery at that prison came about as a result of a lawsuit, protecting transgender rights. I thought when convicted and sentenced to prison, you basically gave up your rights, or you would not be going to prison.

Housing of transgender prisoners without sexual reassignment surgery at that prison came about as a result of a lawsuit, protecting transgender rights. I thought when convicted and sentenced to prison, you basically gave up your rights, or you would not be going to prison.

Well i guess the judge on than lawsuit didn't agree, or the State in question didn't feel like fighting back over the issue.

So you got dudes still with their twig and berries in prisons for women.

Yes if they were raped. No if it was consensual.
Or maybe the Trannies should sue if they were raped by the female prisoners.

If you think about this situation....there could be some really messed up psychological mayhem going on here.
Deeply disturbing.

Imagine a man....who identifies as a woman....but also identifies as a lesbian.......wtf

Moonpie is not worth communicating with. Ask him if he disagreed with obama about anything. I asked him to name just one thing, and he couldn't.

Then he called us Trump cultists cause Trump brags constantly about the vaccines. Which I responded, if we were Trump cultists, we would take that vaccine thar Trump brags about, but being that we don't take it, means we are Trump voters not Trump cultists.

That like many other things confuse them and they go away.

Like, the same group of people who yell and shout that transwomen are real women and then in the same breath declare we cannot define what a real woman is since we aren't biologists.

Yeap.I see no reason whatsoever to communicate with them other than hitting them with rhetorical questions that leaves them too perplexed and I go away before they deploy their race card grenade.

I never do. He's one of the constant liars.

So a person with a cock and set of balls get put in a women's prison. What do you think that cock is going to do? Maybe one of the idiot Supreme Court Justices may not know but the rest of us don't need a Biologist to answer that question.

Memo: If ever sentenced to prison claim to be woman so you are locked in cells with females.

The Lefts anti science insistence that humans can change sex on a whim is pure evil.

Every day, in every way, you prove how gullible and full of hate for America you truly are:

Have you ever looked at the statistics for women getting pregnant in prison because of male guards?

More than 2000 women give birth in US prisons every year. You're at greater risk of getting pregnant by male guards than you are from tranny prisoners. But you don't talk about sexual abuse of female prisoners by the guards, do you?

Every day, in every way, you prove how gullible and full of hate for America you truly are:

Have you ever looked at the statistics for women getting pregnant in prison because of male guards?

More than 2000 women give birth in US prisons every year. You're at greater risk of getting pregnant by male guards than you are from tranny prisoners. But you don't talk about sexual abuse of female prisoners by the guards, do you?

Just because they are pregnant in prison doesn't mean they were impregnated by guards. Here is what I found.

First of its Kind Statistics on Pregnant Women in U.S. Prisons

Quit talking without knowing anything. You make silly assumptions based on bias and prejudice. Wake up!

Already a thread turtle head...https://www.usmessageboard.com/threads/2-female-prisoners-at-all-womens-prison-get-pregnant-from-you-guessed-it-trannie-prisoners.959432/#post-29334558
Didn't see it, troll boy.

Just because they are pregnant in prison doesn't mean they were impregnated by guards. Here is what I found.

First of its Kind Statistics on Pregnant Women in U.S. Prisons

Quit talking without knowing anything. You make silly assumptions based on bias and prejudice. Wake up!

You didn't notice any discrepancy between the two articles. 2000 women give birth every year. On average, 1396 were pregnant at intake every year. 600 more women gave birth than were pregnant at intake - every year. How did they get pregnant while in prison? Immaculate conception?

I'm not making silly assumptions. I've been studying this amazing statistic for years. Lots of women have relationships with male guards but the male guards are never punished for these relationships. Even when the girls are underage.

You didn't notice any discrepancy between the two articles. 2000 women give birth every year. On average, 1396 were pregnant at intake every year. 600 more women gave birth than were pregnant at intake - every year. How did they get pregnant while in prison? Immaculate conception?

I'm not making silly assumptions. I've been studying this amazing statistic for years. Lots of women have relationships with male guards but the male guards are never punished for these relationships. Even when the girls are underage.

Guards having illegal sex with inmates is wrong but, that is not the subject of the thread. The thread is about the ridiculousness of transgender. I mean, how stupid is it to put males in a female jail just because they 'feel' (supposedly) like women? Why don't you address that?

Forum List

Back