US cases of the STDs gonorrhea and syphilis surged to a 30-year high in 2020 with LGBT people and minorities worst-affected, CDC report finds

The reason for this is less fear of hiv that there was in the past. Homos now take "prep" medication which is supposed to eliminate the possibility they will get a case of the aids from taking it in the ass.

So they take it in the ass a lot more often, increasing the chance of VD as the prep medicine doesn't change that.

The reason for this is less fear of hiv that there was in the past. Homos now take "prep" medication which is supposed to eliminate the possibility they will get a case of the aids from taking it in the ass.

So they take it in the ass a lot more often, increasing the chance of VD as the prep medicine doesn't change that.
A Butt Fucking prep drug????..........Why did I live to see this shit?

That's because blacks and gays are rutting pigs that will fuck anything anywhere anytime.

You may not agree with my verbage but the truth still stands right there. Gays and blacks love random, meaningless and so much they don't even care about protection and will fuck random strangers. That's why so many blacks get diseases and why so many blacks have abortions and kids with no dad's. It's why gays always have such a high disease rate, even back to the days of aids it was almost entirely gays driving the disease to the point if you were straight and got aids it was assumed you were gay.

They are driven by animalistic desires. Wanting to be a slut is fine, but atleast whites and Asians are more responsible sluts overall than blacks and gays.

We have about a million illegal aliens most of which haven't seen a doctor in their entire sorry lives and all of a sudden these nasty diseases spike. Is the CDC smart enough to make the connection or are they busy covering up funding for biological warfare labs?

more joeflation

As much as I dislike Biden this isn’t his fault…

People know what can happen if they have unprotected sex with multiple partners that are not tested…

Forum List

Back