2 Female Prisoners at All Womens Prison Get Pregnant From - You Guessed It - Trannie Prisoners

You didn't notice any discrepancy between the two articles. 2000 women give birth every year. On average, 1396 were pregnant at intake every year. 600 more women gave birth than were pregnant at intake - every year. How did they get pregnant while in prison? Immaculate conception?

I'm not making silly assumptions. I've been studying this amazing statistic for years. Lots of women have relationships with male guards but the male guards are never punished for these relationships. Even when the girls are underage.

Did you hear of conjugal visits?

I‘m not saying there isn’t any rapes by prison guards and people need to be fired and charge for having sex with an inmate at all. I’m not just buying into all your BS.

The topic is biological males, claiming they feel like women, going to a woman’s prison with actual biological females and impregnating women in prison.

Do you believe men and women should be incarcerated together? If not why not? Is so, why so?

Last edited:
I don't think most people will go for things like that, and flogging is probably unconstitutional under cruel and unusual punishment.

As for chain gangs, I say bring them back.

Flogging was used up into the 1950's.

I put it this way, the 16 year old gang banger assaults the neighbor while robbing her. He gets sent to prison.

What are the results?

Well, his "street cred" INCREASES with the gang. Plus he gets 2 years of intense training to become a more violent and dangerous criminal. Society loses in every way.

But what if it were different?

The gang banger is dragged into the public square naked. Tide to a post, and whipped with 20 lashes. He cries like a bitch and begs for it to stop.

Street cred? Not so much. Better criminal? Nope.

Prisons are advanced criminal education factories.

Did you hear of conjugal visits?

I‘m not saying there isn’t any rapes by prison guards and people need to be fired and charge for having sex with an inmate at all. I’m not just buying into all your BS.

The topic is biological males, claiming they feel like women, going to a woman’s prison with actual biological females and impregnating women in prison.

Do you believe men and women should be incarcerated together? If not why not? Is so, why so?

No, the topic is women being impregnated while in prison. You didn't care when it was guards impregnating the women. You're not saying men shouldn't be allowed in the prisons. You're saying trannies shouldn't be allowed in women's prisons because they could have sex with the "real women" and get them pregnant.

There are only 4 states which allow conjugal visits - all are Blue States.

No, the topic is women being impregnated while in prison. You didn't care when it was guards impregnating the women.

Show us a thread where Papageorgio commented that he didn't care about " guards impregnating the women? "

In fact, show us a thread about " guards impregnating the women" at all?

Nah, you're just a fucking ChiCom liar.

No, the topic is women being impregnated while in prison. You didn't care when it was guards impregnating the women. You're not saying men shouldn't be allowed in the prisons. You're saying trannies shouldn't be allowed in women's prisons because they could have sex with the "real women" and get them pregnant.

The topic is clear, and you don’t care.

Again, you make up shit about me when you get cornered.

Answer my question, do you believe men and women should be incarcerated together?

60% is a low number. And yes, the OP doesn't care about that because it's HETERO MALES. Just like it's HETERO MALES who sexually abuse 1 in 4 girls and HETERO MALES who murder their pregnant SOs.
Post some credible evidence or your claims are lies you pulled out of your ass

Last edited:

Why do you want to make the problem worse by locking women in cells with men?

Every day, in every way, you prove how gullible and full of hate for America you truly are:

Have you ever looked at the statistics for women getting pregnant in prison because of male guards?

More than 2000 women give birth in US prisons every year. You're at greater risk of getting pregnant by male guards than you are from tranny prisoners. But you don't talk about sexual abuse of female prisoners by the guards, do you?

You didn't notice any discrepancy between the two articles. 2000 women give birth every year. On average, 1396 were pregnant at intake every year. 600 more women gave birth than were pregnant at intake - every year. How did they get pregnant while in prison? Immaculate conception?

I'm not making silly assumptions. I've been studying this amazing statistic for years. Lots of women have relationships with male guards but the male guards are never punished for these relationships. Even when the girls are underage.

LefTard Logic:
”Since women prisoners are fucked and abused by CO’s, there’s no reason we shouldn’t let trannies fuck them, abuse them and impregnate them on the taxpayer dollar as well.”

Another STELLAR argument from the Biden voter...
You're making yourself look dumber and dumber with every post.

Literally EVERYONE on this board knows I'm a rightie. Except you apparently. Even as long as you've been here you're too stupid to figure out the obvious. Guess I'll just send you to ignore with the other retards like candycorn...

Bye bye nut

Show some evidence for that claim
What would constitute acceptable evidence for you?

There have been numerous news reports of the about that transWOMEN suffer in men's prisons

Ther are reports from the Department of Corrections documenting the problem'

Ther was a lawsuit filed and the court agreed that there was a problem resulting in the settlement that allows transwomen to be housed with women

None of that is good enough for you . So lets do this. Why don't you pretend to be a transwoman and get yourself admitted to a men's prison in a state where they still house transwomen with men. Let us know how that goes.

What would constitute acceptable evidence for you?

There have been numerous news reports of the about that transWOMEN suffer in men's prisons

Ther are reports from the Department of Corrections documenting the problem'

Ther was a lawsuit filed and the court agreed that there was a problem resulting in the settlement that allows transwomen to be housed with women

None of that is good enough for you . So lets do this. Why don't you pretend to be a transwoman and get yourself admitted to a men's prison in a state where they still house transwomen with men. Let us know how that goes.
First of all improve your reading comprehension. I never asked for ANY evidence concerning trans people.

News reports are not evidence and men belong in mens prisons. Transwomen are men,

Why dont you pay attention rather than shifting then goal posts and post some evidence or shut the fuck up

THAT WAY you wont look like the uneducated DOLT that you look like now

Two women became pregnant in a New Jersey jail after having sex with men who say they are women. These transgenders people are said to be women by liberals.
We are witnesses the first case of a woman impregnating another.
Two women incarcerated at Edna Mahan Correctional Facility — the state’s only female prison — have become pregnant after having sex with a transgender inmate, NJ Advance Media has learned.

It appears the women became pregnant from “consensual sexual relationships with another incarcerated person,” Dan Sperrazza, the DOC’s external affairs executive director, said.

Although Sperrazza did not identify the inmates in question, Edna Mahan houses 27 prisoners who identify as transgender. He said the investigation is ongoing.

Forum List

Back