2/3 of Republicans believe voting is a privilege - Not a right

Republicans also don't push for being legal to express law, except in border threads.

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.
ok, so you're moving your illegal ass back to south of the border? Because your grammar sucked on that post.
It made absolutly no sense

2/3 of Republicans believe voting is a privilege - Not a right​

I serious doubt that is true, but voting is both a right and a privilege. You are entitled to vote, but within the confines of the law. You are not entitled to vote more than once, not entitled to vote outside your district, not entitled to represent someone else, and not entitled to vote without your district being able to fairly identify who you are as a legal voter meeting the voting standards of your state.

To do any less would be to make the vote meaningless and worthless.

I guess Democrats know more about the Constitution. :) See Section 2 - Time for the filibuster carveout to end this BS. In any case where such a right is being upended by power-hungry piglets, 50 votes shall be all that is needed.

Fifteenth Amendment

Section 1

The right of citizens of the United States to vote shall not be denied or abridged by the United States or by any State on account of race, color, or previous condition of servitude.

Section 2

The Congress shall have the power to enforce this article by appropriate legislation.

Republicans don't understand many things...

1627248448153.png

Here's what you said
"Republicans also don't push for being legal to express law, except in border threads."
IT MADE NO SENSE IN CONTEXT WITH THE THREAD
Only U.S. Citizens have a right to enter the U.S. no one else does without permission.
I cited the express law. Are you also reading challenged?

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Republicans have a problem "being legal" to that express law; why do they only want to be "legal to the law" in border threads?

I cited the express law. Are you also reading challenged?

Republicans have a problem "being legal" to that express law; why do they only want to be "legal to the law" in border threads?
you cited Mexican gibberish which had nothing to do with the thread nor my comment.

I wonder how many of those 2/3 republicans also believe it's a privilege only reserved for white people.

I wonder how many of those 2/3 republicans also believe it's a privilege only reserved for white people.
I wonder why democrats ignore the 14th amendment and deprive citizens the right to keep and bear arms especially in these democrat controlled cities with it restrictive gun laws?

Forum List

Back