1yo baby dies after drinking e-cig nicotine refill

I use ecigs. I am greatly familiar with the liquid used. It comes in very small bottles with dropper tips and child proof caps. The liquid tastes quite bad. There is no flavor that can be tasted in the flavored ones.

The child might have been given the liquid deliberately.

There was a case not long ago of a man suspected of killing his wife with liquid nicotine. As it turned out the man made the poison from cigarettes. Ecig liquid wasn't involved.

What is the race of the parents?
Off hand I would say white. Black people will buy tobacco cigarettes one at a time rather than use an electronic cigarette. White people and asians use ecigs. White people also use them for marijuana vaporizers.

I use ecigs. I am greatly familiar with the liquid used. It comes in very small bottles with dropper tips and child proof caps. The liquid tastes quite bad. There is no flavor that can be tasted in the flavored ones.

There was a case not long ago of a man suspected of killing his wife with liquid nicotine. As it turned out the man made the poison from cigarettes. Ecig liquid wasn't involved.

The articles I've read say the caps are not child-proof. I've seen only one up close - it also was not child-proof.

The articles I've read say the caps are not child-proof. I've seen only one up close - it also was not child-proof.
All of the bottles I have ever gotten from whatever source I have gotten them have child proof caps and eyedropper tips.

All of the bottles I have ever gotten from whatever source I have gotten them have child proof caps and eyedropper tips.
My experience has been the same.

Kids choke and die on a variety of things and from the looks of it, e-cigs are very safe. Only one child has died from ingesting it.

More Important Story: Congress has signed us on to 303 Trillion in Derivatives Debt.

I am more prone to think a parent tried to murder the kid with the nicotine, than that a one year old got into the stuff and drank enough to die.

Sounds very fishy to me.

Since ecig liquid tastes so vile it is more than likely the parents tried to murder the child.

Forum List

Back