1st they came for your SUV's, then your gas stoves and grills, now they want your water heaters....I kid you not. Democrat = Fascism.

I refuse to type or utter those 2 words in combination. Last guy I know that did that had to get one the next day.

I am going to learn from his mistake.

Regarding the proposed mandate to require heat pumps on electric hot water heaters...

Biden wants to add a motor to everyone's hot water heater. They are loud.

Electric hot water heaters are already over 90% efficient..

Heat pump hot water heaters cost more than twice as much as conventional ones.

They are much more complicated, require more maintenance, break down more frequently, and repairs are vastly more expensive.

Heat pump hot water heaters are huge. If your current tank is in a tight space, you may need some significant remodeling to accommodate a heat pump version.

If you don't vent these outside (I've never seen one vented outside), they pump cold air into your house, making your HVAC work harder in Winter.

If these heat pump water heaters are a good idea and save people money, there is no need to mandate them, as people would naturally switch to them.

It's just one more bad idea from this Admin who thinks they have to tell everyone what lightbulb, car, dishwasher, or water heater they should buy for their own good.
Hot water heaters? If the water is already hot, why do you need to heat it.

Water heaters make the cold water hot,,,

Botox just gave me a funny emoji, yet, he is willing to be a slave to the Marxists/Demofascist party where they want him to live under their rules, while they do what ever the fuck they want with their private jets, limo's and multimillion dollar mansions. Such stupid people who vote Democrat.

b2b644a3140e9a2215c7e8b1ef7954c1.jpg

Which legislation are you referencing?
All of the above are actively being propelled by the Biden Admin, and you know it.

The legislation is not new; the regulations are. The legislation grants Biden Admin power to regulate, and they choose to make Americans pay more.

As and example, the ridiculous water heater standards were announced officially here:
And here is the official furnace announcement, which gives "credit" to Biden Admin...

The graphic above puts all of Biden's Green mandates in perspective, wouldn't you say?

Last edited:
All of the above are actively being propelled by the Biden Admin, and you know it.

The legislation is not new; the regulations are. The legislation grants Biden Admin power to regulate, and they choose to make Americans pay more.

As and example, the ridiculous water heater standards were announced officially here:
And here is the official furnace announcement, which gives "credit" to Biden Admin...

The graphic above puts all of Biden's Green mandates in perspective, wouldn't you say?
The Green New Deal? Is that what you’re talking about? None of that has passed and it’s just. MAGA boogeyman, like CRT.

But it's a hell of a lot easier to run those on a little generator than it is an all electric home because they draw so little current. Try running an all electric heating system and an electric stove on your average home generator and see what happens.

And my woodstove doesn't need any power at all but those will soo be banned too.
Yeah they thought of that too. No portable generators for you!

Forum List

Back