1st they came for your SUV's, then your gas stoves and grills, now they want your water heaters....I kid you not. Democrat = Fascism.

That's right conservatives. Hide in your bunkers. The water heater police are coming for you.

The point is that conservatives use a constant barrage of dumb propaganda to keep their base hysterical, which keeps them obedient.
do you mean like climate change propaganda?

Water heaters could soon be subject to much more stringent efficiency requirements if a recent Department of Energy proposal that has been criticized by Republican lawmakers goes into effect.

In a draft rule unveiled Friday, the Biden administration is seeking to compel most electric water heaters to deploy heat pump technology and gas-fired ones to use condensing technology.

It comes months after the Biden administration ignited a firestorm over feared stove top regulations, after Albany lawmakers enacted a controversial first-in-the-nation gas stove ban in New York.

“Today’s actions—together with our industry partners and stakeholders—improve outdated efficiency standards for common household appliances, which is essential to slashing utility bills for American families and cutting harmful carbon emissions,” Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm.

Comment:
We told you that Climate Change is about power and control.
Are we entering a dark time in humanity?
Where will the Crazy Climate Change Cult stop?
They want control of everything.
And no dissension is allowed.

Fucking useless demtwats.

Next, it already began in California. My landlord bought into the Solar for water heaters. It worked good during the summer, but come winter all I could get was a shower that was just cold enough to piss me off.

~~~~~~
There`s a discrepancy in the Marxist Democrat Left`s theories. In one case they are hell bent on ending the use of natural gas that heat and cool our homes and in one breathe they're telling us that gas fired water heaters are recommended by them.
``The draft rule would require that, in order to become more efficient, most common-size electric water heaters use heat pump technology and gas-powered heaters use condensing technology.``

Democrats and President Joe Biden's administration have gone after dish washers, dryers, faucets, shower heads, fossil fuels, natural gas, energy independence, gas stoves, and coal or wood-fired New York City pizza shops.
Water heaters are next, according to Reuters.
The U.S. Department of Energy on Friday proposed energy efficiency standards on water heaters for the first time since the middle of former President Barack Obama's administration 13 years ago.

Last edited:
The planet is boiling and the few little things that ordinary people can do to improve the situation is just too much for conholes. Like put a mask on, it might just help a vulnerable person with a weak immune system? Fuck you!!!!! My body, my choice.
Conholes are entitlement monkeys. Me me me me. Everything is about me.
Screenshot_20230723-122859-629.png

...and give up most modern conveniences.

Of course. They try to instill fear, anger and paranoia by lying.
Lol always. It is what they respond to. It fear and anger it what motives thier every action. They think we are the same how ever if we were we would be one of them. They can nit imagine any one being different.

Hey, if the dems want to install my new on demand water heater for me, cool! They're way more energy efficient.

I live in an all electric home, as most of them are, down south in Texas. You can't do that up north where a severe winter storm could make you freeze to death when the electric power goes out.

Hmm.

Water heaters could soon be subject to much more stringent efficiency requirements if a recent Department of Energy proposal that has been criticized by Republican lawmakers goes into effect.

In a draft rule unveiled Friday, the Biden administration is seeking to compel most electric water heaters to deploy heat pump technology and gas-fired ones to use condensing technology.

It comes months after the Biden administration ignited a firestorm over feared stove top regulations, after Albany lawmakers enacted a controversial first-in-the-nation gas stove ban in New York.

“Today’s actions—together with our industry partners and stakeholders—improve outdated efficiency standards for common household appliances, which is essential to slashing utility bills for American families and cutting harmful carbon emissions,” Secretary of Energy Jennifer Granholm.

Comment:
We told you that Climate Change is about power and control.
Are we entering a dark time in humanity?
Where will the Crazy Climate Change Cult stop?
They want control of everything.
And no dissension is allowed.
What is "condensing technology?"

We've told you before that your fantasizing about children's genitals all day long marks you as an uberperv.

You don't care. You still do it. You are not normal. That's why small animals and children instinctively shy away from you. They can tell.
^^ Obvious projection here.

What is "condensing technology?"
Instead of venting the hot combustion gases (CO2 and water vapor) directly outdoors, a heat exchanger is used to condense some of the exhaust gases.

When you condense this water vapor in the exhaust into liguid water, heat is given off. This heat is then transferred to the hot water in the tank.

Last edited:
The planet is boiling and the few little things that ordinary people can do to improve the situation is just too much for conholes. Like put a mask on, it might just help a vulnerable person with a weak immune system? Fuck you!!!!! My body, my choice.
Conholes are entitlement monkeys. Me me me me. Everything is about me.
Yes, give up cars, stoves, water heaters, and then demand people to wear masks. That's the Lefty mantra. But ask Lefties to wear a condom to avoid abortions, and it's a different story.

Regarding the proposed mandate to require heat pumps on electric hot water heaters...

Biden wants to add a motor to everyone's hot water heater. They are loud.

Electric hot water heaters are already over 90% efficient..

Heat pump hot water heaters cost more than twice as much as conventional ones.

They are much more complicated, require more maintenance, break down more frequently, and repairs are vastly more expensive.

Heat pump hot water heaters are huge. If your current tank is in a tight space, you may need some significant remodeling to accommodate a heat pump version.

If you don't vent these outside (I've never seen one vented outside), they pump cold air into your house, making your HVAC work harder in Winter.

If these heat pump water heaters are a good idea and save people money, there is no need to mandate them, as people would naturally switch to them.

It's just one more bad idea from this Admin who thinks they have to tell everyone what lightbulb, car, dishwasher, or water heater they should buy for their own good.

Last edited:
Instead of venting the hot combustion gases (CO2 and water vapor) directly outdoors, a heat exchanger is used to condense some of the exhaust gases.

When you condense this water vapor in the exhaust into liguid water, heat is given off. This heat is then transferred to the hot water in the tank.
There is very little water vapor from the combustion of natural gas.

Forum List

Back