1996 Clinton interfered in the Russian election. Kept Yeltsin in power.

/----- Breaking:
Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

Yet all the evidence leads intelligence officials
to believe they wanted Trump to win.
So what if they wanted it?

You haven't proved they actually swayed the election

No one has

I'm not saying they changed the results, but it seems clear they swayed votes. Given that will our politicians now be courting the Russians for the hacker advantage? That isn't good for the US.
The DNC will just have to do better with cyber security!
If the Russians, and others, can hack/phish they will.

/----- Breaking:
Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

No one has

I'm not saying they changed the results, but it seems clear they swayed votes. Given that will our politicians now be courting the Russians for the hacker advantage? That isn't good for the US.

Their new scandal is off the charts outrageous with the Pakistani IT criminals they hired. They didn't even properly vette them

/----- Breaking:

No one has

Shouldn't the country be doing more? Shouldn't Russia be punished?

/----- Breaking:

What evidence? No government agency has examined the servers.

Trump’s top intelligence officials accept conclusion that Russia hacked election

/----- Breaking:

Trump’s top intelligence officials accept conclusion that Russia hacked election
/---/ So what? You think that makes Hildabeast President?

/----- Breaking:

No one has

/----/ Oh grow up. All countries spy on each other.

/----- Breaking:

No one has

Want to nuke em?
Should Russia also punish America for all the spying, hacking and influencing going the other direction?
When is this tit for tat going to end? What is it going to accomplish?

No one has

Think you need to grow up. You think the DNC should have to defend itself from Russian attacks? No that is a job for our government.

/----- Breaking:

/---/ So what? You think that makes Hildabeast President?

No idea. But voting rights is a pillar of our country. If the russians make it so we can't trust the results of our elections we are in big trouble.

There was this guy that tried to interfere with the internal politics of Germany by planting a bomb under a desk near Hitler in a meeting.

ANTIFA! Trouble makers supporting violence!

No one has

Think you need to grow up. You think the DNC should have to defend itself from Russian attacks? No that is a job for our government.
I'm grown up enough to know that there are many "hackers" out in cyberland and the government will not protect you, me and the DNC from them. Firewalls, antivirus software, and education about treats will. Like don't use the word "password" for a password, and don't click on unsolicited links in emails.

/----- Breaking:

They didn't examine the server. Therefore their opinions mean jack shit because there is no evidence. CrowdStrike is a DNC employee. Like hell I'm going to believe them. Not only is the co founder Dmitri seriously anti Russian but he also sits on the board of the Atlantic Council that has been loaded with Democrats and funded by the Ukrainian oligarch Victor Pinchuk who is also anti Russian and of course pro Ukrainian.

/----- Breaking:

No one has

It doesn't seem anything until you can PROVE it

I'm grown up enough to know that there are many "hackers" out in cyberland and the government will not protect you, me and the DNC from them. Firewalls, antivirus software, and education about treats will. Like don't use the word "password" for a password, and don't click on unsolicited links in emails.

Something tell me Russian government hackers are more complicated than than. These are the guys who hack huge companies.

/----- Breaking:

No one has

I'll take what all our intelligence officials are saying. They have seen the evidence after all. You can keep covering your ears and eyes and pretending nothing happened.

/----- Breaking:

No one has

I'll take what all our intelligence officials are saying. They have seen the evidence after all. You can keep covering your ears and eyes and pretending nothing happened.
/----/ Let me help you out with an example of EVIDENCE. Now please provide the list of ALL of our intelligence officials that you referenced. I'd like to see thier statements.
lies.jpg

Something tell me Russian government hackers are more complicated than than. These are the guys who hack huge companies.
/----/ Something tells you??? Are you aware that Podesta gave out his password to a hacker?

/----- Breaking:

No one has

If they have never examined the server how could they find evidence? A crystal ball says it was the Russians?

:lol:

Forum List

Back