1996 Clinton interfered in the Russian election. Kept Yeltsin in power.

/----- Breaking:
Hillary Clinton sided with Russia on sanctions as Bill made $500G on Moscow speech

Yet all the evidence leads intelligence officials
to believe they wanted Trump to win.
So what if they wanted it?

You haven't proved they actually swayed the election

No one has

I'm not saying they changed the results, but it seems clear they swayed votes. Given that will our politicians now be courting the Russians for the hacker advantage? That isn't good for the US.
It doesn't seem anything until you can PROVE it

I'll take what all our intelligence officials are saying. They have seen the evidence after all. You can keep covering your ears and eyes and pretending nothing happened.
You mean the intelligence officials that swore up and down Iraq had nuclear materials?

And there is no evidence or it would have been acted upon.

Sorry I'm not a little sheep like you and believe everything I am told

No one has

I'm not saying they changed the results, but it seems clear they swayed votes. Given that will our politicians now be courting the Russians for the hacker advantage? That isn't good for the US.

I'll take what all our intelligence officials are saying. They have seen the evidence after all. You can keep covering your ears and eyes and pretending nothing happened.
You mean the intelligence officials that swore up and down Iraq had nuclear materials?

You believe the Russians when they say they didn't do it. Now that is funny.

No one has

I don't believe anyone

You see I need PROOF before I state something is a fact.

You don't.

Therein lies the difference.

I don't believe anyone

You don't.

You just keep believing Putin.

I don't believe anyone

You don't.

You just keep believing Putin.

What do you not understand about the sentence

"I don't believe anyone"?

is it that daunting 3 syllable word or is it the contraction of the words do and not that is confusing you?

So as every left wing whacko and Never Trumpers like McCain are screaming their heads off because they "say" they beleive Russia meddled in the election check what happened in Russia in 1996.

The USA made sure Clinton's buddy Yeltsin won.

So anyone bitching at you about the Russians and Trump's win tell them "it's just karma baby"

:lmao:

1101960715_400.jpg

TIME Magazine Cover: Boris Yeltsin - July 15, 1996

Did American intelligence agents committ a FELONY by hacking into Russian opposition databases---:badgrin:

What Trump and company never realised is that they were being watched since 2015, and not by U.S. Intelligence agencies.

""GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added. Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said. The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said."
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/...m-links-russia
British intelligence passed Trump associates' talks with Russian on to US counterparts - CNNPolitics.com

Trump meets with the Russians in the Oval office, blocks American Media, lets Russian media in. He gives the Russians classified information, that had not gone through the process of declassification. There were only 3 other Americans in that room. H.R. McMaster, Dina Powell, & Rex Tillerson So which one of these 3 leaked to the Washington Post? These people swore an oath to this country to defend against foreign & domestic enemies, and they may consider Trump to be the enemy.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.13a59f70d00d
Who was in Trump's meeting with the Russians? - CNNPolitics.com

donald-trump-russia-meeting-scandal-oval-office-comey-firing.jpg

US intelligence told Israeli Intelligence to not give Trump classified information, in January, citing he may be compromised by the Russians.
US spies 'warned Israel not to share intelligence with Trump'
http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...-israel-2017-5

Jerad Kushner caught asking the Russian Ambassador for a private secure line to the Kremlin.
http://www.businessinsider.com/jared...a-flynn-2017-5
http://www.cnn.com/2017/05/26/politi...lin/index.html

Trump meets Putin at G-20 & proposes a joint cyber security union---
icon_lol.gif

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-07-1...russia/8692450

Along with all the continual lying only says one thing.

Vladimir Putin has Trump in a twist grip Cajone Russian style over something--and we're going to find out what it is.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/james-cl...ussian-claims/

Last edited:

Well since they didn't try to hack republicans we have no comparison.
/----/ So you have reliable information on who the Ruskies tried and failed to hack? Who do you work for at the Russian Embassay?

If you have any evidence of anything please share.

How do you know they didn't try to hack republicans (RNC)?

That's what all the reports say.
That's pretty amazing!

/----/ So you have reliable information on who the Ruskies tried and failed to hack? Who do you work for at the Russian Embassay?

/----/ Here ya go. Happy to help.
lies.jpg

View attachment 139518

That has nothing to do with the topic.

No one has

The DNC will just have to do better with cyber security!
If the Russians, and others, can hack/phish they will.

Shouldn't the country be doing more? Shouldn't Russia be punished?
/----/ Oh grow up. All countries spy on each other.
Even an ally like Israel spies on us. And Obumble spied on his Baby Mama, Ungulate Burqel. It's not sabotage, it's information gathering. Otherwise, interested countries have to rely on ignorant media and government disinformation.

THE BEAR IS NOT A MOLE

They did hack the RNC. But since Putin's only goal was to show that our oligarchic system is no better than his, it wasn't in his interest to expose the fact that the Republican oligarchy caved in to the will of the voters in the primaries.

/----/ does this mean Democrats are sloppy and incompetent?

View attachment 139518

That has nothing to do with the topic.
/----/ OK Spanky. You clearly stated "If you have any evidence of anything please share." And I shared evidence that Bill Clinton lied. Geeeze, even when I give you exactly what you ask for you still whine.
sour-grapes.jpg

Forum List

Back