1938 or 2021? German Army Marches Carrying Torches

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
We’ve seen their NAZI like reactions to their citizens not fully submitting to their fascist demands using the ChiCom Flu as an excuse. Now this is a must see (modern uniforms not as cool looking)

I don't see anything. . . . did you post something from twitter?

We’ve seen their NAZI like reactions to their citizens not fully submitting to their fascist demands using the ChiCom Flu as an excuse. Now this is a must see (modern uniforms not as cool looking)

LOL
Germany is more as fascists today.
It became an insane police state where even walking is prohibited.
Even MS 'journalists' are not sure from government's thugs.

Communist Germany isn't fascists, it isn't apartheid, sooner the new political system can be named as an open slavery system where citizens have been enslaved by a tiny amount of satanic corrupted psychopaths and their henchmen in cop uniforms.

An ocean of blood is coming to Germany, the revenge of fooled inoculated YES-peoples on lying politicians, presstitutes and their supporters will be terrible.
Especially when they will know they all are gonna die

MODERATOR: Yes, we just heard it. There were protests all over Germany last night. There were numerous Corona measures protests, and the police had also prepared for that. The police were also present in Prenzlauer Berg, around the Gethsemane Church, and that's exactly where my colleague, the editor Holger Zimmer, happened to be passing by that evening and experienced unpleasant things. Holger, what exactly happened?

HOLGER ZIMMER: Yes, I was on my way to a friend and happened to pass by the Gethsemanekirche. There was quite a large police contingent, already in all the side streets. I pushed my bike and then stood where the candles are burning, in front of the Gethsemane Church. There is always such a vigil there. So that's my church, my parish. My daughter was baptized there and I just wanted to know what was going on. The vigils for Peter Steudtner were also there. Peter Steudtner and candles ...

MODERATOR: ... who was imprisoned in Turkey ...

HOLGER ZIMMER: Exactly, exactly. And there were just a lot of policemen standing in front of it, maybe six/seven, actually no more people, two or three. And then I approached him together with a friend who was there. We wanted to know what it was all about. And we were told: Yes, there was an unannounced demonstration and it was broken up and expulsions and so on. And then very quickly they said, "Yes, you have to put on masks, you have to get out of here." And then we just asked, "Yeah, why actually? We're standing out here. Why do we have to leave here now? Why do we have to put on masks?" I then put mine on and just wanted to know what was happening here now. We were just in friendly conversation with the police officer and really out of the cold my friend was then, "Come with me, come with me," was taken away, had her arms twisted behind her back and when I asked, "What's going on here? Why are you taking her now? What's going on here? What happened?", I was also pushed quite violently with my body, my head, my face on the ground by several policemen. Hands behind my back, handcuffs were put on and then I was led to a police van and had to wait there for a while. So, and then it went on for the time being. At some point they took the handcuffs off me. And I asked what was going on. Yes, nobody knew anything. No, my girlfriend, we can't know, we weren't there. And then, sometime later, they took my personal details and so on, compared my identity card, searched me, and then they said, yes, I'm now being accused of resisting state authority. And my girlfriend was also detained, for half an hour. She was handcuffed even longer, so you can still see it here, red spots. And she was also kicked, so to speak, so she has pain in her leg. And that's such a funny thing, I must say. So we really approached the police officers in a friendly manner ....

MODERATOR: ... as an interested citizen, so to speak ...

HOLGER ZIMMER: Exactly. And so there was no interrogation, no recording, there was no wanting to be asked, what is your view, what happened here. I was just practically left standing there for the time being. I also wasn't allowed to talk to the supervisor, wasn't allowed to talk on the phone, and it's quite a case of arbitrary police violence, and that really shook my confidence in the police and what's happening here right now. So when citizens who are peacefully asking questions are treated like this - it does leave some questions unanswered.

MODERATOR: So an unpleasant event last night. I thank you for this report here on RBB Kultur, which leaves many questions unanswered, which I hope will be clarified, but it remains unpleasant to experience this form of police violence. The atmosphere seems to be heated, also on the side of the security forces, at least that's what my colleague Holger Zimmer experienced last night in Berlin, Prenzlauer Berg. Thank you for the report.

Forum List

Back