$174,000 for 113 Days Work. Good Gig If You Can Get It.

Isn't that great Kaz? He has no idea what your business is. He has no idea how many employees you have. And he has no idea what your customer demand is. But because he's greedy and lazy, he's already decided that you have "as many employees as you need - no more, no less". Un-fucking-believable. :eusa_doh:
And the left on here thinks the Conservatives are intrusive?:cuckoo:

It's amazing. I've yet to meet a 3rd grader who doesn't understand that if the government takes $5 out of their $10 per week, they wouldn't have enough milk money for the entire week.

Yet liberals can't grasp that the more government takes from you, the less you have to spend on your business? They really can't grasp that you're left with less money for raises? They really can't grasp that you're left with less money for hiring? They really can't grasp that you're left with less money for better benefits? Liberals are really this stupid? It's shocking beyond words that grown adults could be this insanely ignorant of basic economics.

I think they realize all that, but they just don't care. Since they're getting a check from the government, they want the government to get more money.

It's as simple as that.

I am pointing out cause and effect. If government takes more of my money, then my business has less money and I provide fewer jobs. Stop whining like such a little girl. It's not that complicated.
What a load of shit...

You have as many employees as you need. No more, no less

Obviously you know more about this than I do. I think that's from your decades of working a schlep job living paycheck to paycheck while I worked in management and since have owned my own companies.

But even you can get this one. If less of what I earn is taken from me by government and it stays in my business, that creates more jobs. Focus, it's not hard. There is limitless opportunity out there, I can only go after that opportunity I can fund.

What a load of dog shit

How long do you think you can sell that trickle down makes jobs nonsense?
If your business has a market to sell 10,000 widgets, you will hire enough employees to make 10,000 widgets.....no more, no less
If you start to make more money, your market has not increased. You will not hire more employees.......you will keep the profit

What a load of shit...

You have as many employees as you need. No more, no less

Obviously you know more about this than I do. I think that's from your decades of working a schlep job living paycheck to paycheck while I worked in management and since have owned my own companies.

But even you can get this one. If less of what I earn is taken from me by government and it stays in my business, that creates more jobs. Focus, it's not hard. There is limitless opportunity out there, I can only go after that opportunity I can fund.

What a load of dog shit

If your business has a market to sell 10,000 widgets, you will hire enough employees to make 10,000 widgets.....no more, no less
If you start to make more money, your market has not increased. You will not hire more employees.......you will keep the profit

And when the government raises your taxes what will you do wrongwinger? Either raise your prices or lay off workers. And if your facing tough competition in your market, raising your prices is not an option. Guess what that leaves? I know your slow, but come on chief - this is not rocket science.

Incidentally, since you're such an expert on all of this and since you're so fed up with capitalists, how come you haven't started your own business yet? Think of all the six-figure jobs you could provide to your fellow Dumbocrats!

What a load of dog shit

And when the government raises your taxes what will you do wrongwinger? Either raise your prices or lay off workers. And if your facing tough competition in your market, raising your prices is not an option. Guess what that leaves? I know your slow, but come on chief - this is not rocket science.

Incidentally, since you're such an expert on all of this and since you're so fed up with capitalists, how come you haven't started your own business yet? Think of all the six-figure jobs you could provide to your fellow Dumbocrats!

Or if the minimum wage is raised, or if your supplies increase in cost, or if your competitors slash their prices, or your rent increases or if gas goes up...

All part of the business equation

What a load of dog shit

Or if the minimum wage is raised, or if your supplies increase in cost, or if your competitors slash their prices, or your rent increases or if gas goes up...

Exactly. So you do grasp then that when the government takes money, that means less jobs, less wages for those that do remain, and less investment in the business? You've just given half a dozen reasons why raising taxes on producers and job creators is even worse than I had stated. And yet you inexplicably applaud increase in taxes (presumably due to your own greed).

Exactly. So you do grasp then that when the government takes money, that means less jobs, less wages for those that do remain, and less investment in the business? You've just given half a dozen reasons why raising taxes on producers and job creators is even worse than I had stated. And yet you inexplicably applaud increase in taxes (presumably due to your own greed).

Of course it doesn't. You could also argue that tax dollars spent on education, infrastructure, R&D......all lead to more jobs and higher wages

Of course it doesn't. You could also argue that tax dollars spent on education, infrastructure, R&D......all lead to more jobs and higher wages

You can't argue that money handed to useless ticks on the ass of society leads to more jobs and higher wages.

When it comes from the PRIVATE SECTOR...NOT stolen from producers and given to the leeches/moochers like YOU.

What a load of dog shit

Or if Guido the leg breaker demands "protection" money. That's the same kind of "part of the business equation" as government demands for part of your hide.

Or if Guido the leg breaker demands "protection" money. That's the same kind of "part of the business equation" as government demands for part of your hide.
"Skin in the GAME..." ~Barack Obama...:eusa_whistle:

You can't argue that money handed to useless ticks on the ass of society leads to more jobs and higher wages.

What are societies that ignore their poor like?

High infant mortality rates, disease, starvation, begging door to door.....

Our society has rightfully decided that is not the type of country we choose to be. Only libertarians disagree

When it comes from the PRIVATE SECTOR...NOT stolen from producers and given to the leeches/moochers like YOU.

The private sector does not pay for our roads, educate our children.........but they benefit greatly from it

What are societies that ignore their poor like?

High infant mortality rates, disease, starvation, begging door to door.....

Our society has rightfully decided that is not the type of country we choose to be. Only libertarians disagree

Those are not societies that ignore the poor. They are societies where everyone is poor. The reason they are poor is the fact that they never experienced capitalism and they adopted the brand of kleptocratic government that you endorse.

The private sector does not pay for our roads, educate our children.........but they benefit greatly from it

Wrong. Whether directly or indirectly, the private sector pays for everything.

Furthermore, the private sector doesn't benefit one bit from the government mis-education of our children.

Wrong answer dumbass. Without the private sector? The Government...and subsequently YOU are NOTHING.

Government STEALS...to give to chumps, moochers...for their power over YOU. YOU have bought it.

Get it?

Wrong answer dumbass. Without the private sector? The Government...and subsequently YOU are NOTHING.

Government STEALS...to give to chumps, moochers...for their power over YOU. YOU have bought it.

Get it?

I find it utterly hilarious that libturds believe government subsidizes the private sector. That's similar to their belief that government can loan itself money.

To be a libturd requires a willing suspension of disbelief.

What a load of dog shit

That's funny, you go to the doctor and explain medicine to him and you go to your mechanic and tell him how to fix cars too, don't you? Liberals, masters of all subjects, idiots in every one.

I can only spend money I have. When government takes money, I have ... wait for it ... less money. If you go to the store and want 6 cartons of ice cream for a party with your friends and they cost $5 each and you have $25, how many cartons do you buy? You wanted six, but you only have money for five. The store only gives you five, Homey.

I do not pay taxes out of my own pocket by the way. I raise prices and cut costs. Cutting costs frequently means employees. Raising prices means my customers have less money to spend. The price of steel goes up, we don't just eat the higher cost. But idiot liberals think that taxes don't work that way. They do. They are a cost.

Most of the "expiring tax cuts" affected people like me the most, small to medium size business owners. Many of us cut employees, all of us deferred hiring to some degree. Some more than others.

Now go ahead and explain finance to me again. I live it, you were instructed by liberal politicians what to say. Obviously you're the expert.

Last edited:

Get it?

You know....I know it gets a rise in conservative circles

But taxation is not stealing.......it is as American as Apple Pie

That's funny, you go to the doctor and explain medicine to him and you go to your mechanic and tell him how to fix cars too, don't you? Liberals, masters of all subjects, idiots in every one.

I can only spend money I have. When government takes money, I have ... wait for it ... less money. If you go to the store and want 6 cartons of ice cream for a party with your friends and they cost $5 each and you have $25, how many cartons do you buy? You wanted six, but you only have money for five. The store only gives you five, Homey.

I do not pay taxes out of my own pocket by the way. I raise prices and cut costs. Cutting costs frequently means employees. Raising prices means my customers have less money to spend. The price of steel goes up, we don't just eat the higher cost. But idiot liberals think that taxes don't work that way. They do. They are a cost.

Most of the "expiring tax cuts" affected people like me the most, small to medium size business owners. Many of us cut employees, all of us deferred hiring to some degree. Some more than others.

Now go ahead and explain finance to me again. I live it, you were instructed by liberal politicians what to say. Obviously you're the expert.

Everyone pays taxes.....even business

Republicans brag about being the party of no

In the mean time they are accomplishing none of their agenda. They would have more to show if they actually compromised and received something in return for their support

They would have gotten a better healthcare bill, a budget that supports their programs, more tax concessions

But conservatives hate win-win solutions

Anything that allows the other guy to win also cannot be tolerated. Better everyone loses than both sides win

Wrongwinger ignorant "logic": if we both agree to a suicide pact, it's a "win-win"... :cuckoo:

Wrongwinger - compromosing with a mad man and agreeing to take 50% of the poison is not a "win-win" because you didn't have to swallow 100% of the poison. Dumbocrats proved beyond a shadow of a doubt in Detroit that their ideology is a failed ideology and their policy is a poison that ends in collapse and poverty for all (which is really what you asshats want because then everyone is "equal" when everyone is in poverty).

The only "win-win" is to completely and totally reject the Dumbocrat communist lunacy. Republicans have never collapsed a city or state. Dumbocrats have destroyed each and every district they've had control over. The results are in and your ignorant ideology of spread the wealth and take what someone else earned is a spectacular failure. It can't be denied, no matter what absurd spin you try to put on it. Almost 60 years of complete Dumbocrat control in Detroit (mayor, city council, unions, etc.) and the city is now the ultimate 3rd-world shit hole. Rampant crime (a staple of Dumbocrat policy), rampant poverty (a staple of Dumbocrat policy), rampant drugs (a staple of Dumbocrat policy), rampant prostitution (a staple of Dumbocrat policy), and rampant MISERY (a staple of Dumbocrat policy).

In the last five years, Democrats have gotten Healthcare, gay rights, tax increases on the wealthy, energy policies

All the Republicans have to show over the last five years is a Government shutdown

Yes they have wrongwinger - which is why they have overseen the longest period of above 8% unemployment in U.S. history (sans the Great Depression of course - which the Dumbocrats also created and over saw).

Last week, Harry Reid and Senate Democrats, with the help of six Republican votes, adopted the motion to proceed on the Emergency Unemployment Compensation (EUC) Act. This so-called "emergency" has lasted for six years. A vote is scheduled this week in the Senate as liberals try to extend it for another year.

Only a Dumbocrat could fail miserably for six years and not change course. The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and expecting different results each time. And that sums up the Dumbocrats. For over 100 years their only "idea" has been government (via tax & spend, tax & spend, tax & spend).

Forum List

Back