$174,000 for 113 Days Work. Good Gig If You Can Get It.

Of course it doesn't. You could also argue that tax dollars spent on education, infrastructure, R&D......all lead to more jobs and higher wages

You can't argue that money handed to useless ticks on the ass of society leads to more jobs and higher wages.

What are societies that ignore their poor like?

High infant mortality rates, disease, starvation, begging door to door.....

Our society has rightfully decided that is not the type of country we choose to be. Only libertarians disagree

Capitalism doesn't "ignore" the poor. It creates the perfect environment for them to pull themselves up out of poverty and into prosperity. But it demands they do it. Dumbocrats don't want to do anything for themselves though. They just want everything handed to them so they don't have to work.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
Or if the minimum wage is raised, or if your supplies increase in cost, or if your competitors slash their prices, or your rent increases or if gas goes up...

All part of the business equation

That's funny, you go to the doctor and explain medicine to him and you go to your mechanic and tell him how to fix cars too, don't you? Liberals, masters of all subjects, idiots in every one.

I can only spend money I have. When government takes money, I have ... wait for it ... less money. If you go to the store and want 6 cartons of ice cream for a party with your friends and they cost $5 each and you have $25, how many cartons do you buy? You wanted six, but you only have money for five. The store only gives you five, Homey.

I do not pay taxes out of my own pocket by the way. I raise prices and cut costs. Cutting costs frequently means employees. Raising prices means my customers have less money to spend. The price of steel goes up, we don't just eat the higher cost. But idiot liberals think that taxes don't work that way. They do. They are a cost.

Most of the "expiring tax cuts" affected people like me the most, small to medium size business owners. Many of us cut employees, all of us deferred hiring to some degree. Some more than others.

Now go ahead and explain finance to me again. I live it, you were instructed by liberal politicians what to say. Obviously you're the expert.

Everyone pays taxes.....even business

Cucumbers are green

The private sector does not pay for our roads, educate our children.........but they benefit greatly from it
Wrong answer dumbass. Without the private sector? The Government...and subsequently YOU are NOTHING.

Government STEALS...to give to chumps, moochers...for their power over YOU. YOU have bought it.

Get it?

You know....I know it gets a rise in conservative circles

But taxation is not stealing.......it is as American as Apple Pie

Wrong. Taxation is indistinguishable from theft in any way whatsoever. In other words, it's stealing.

You can't argue that money handed to useless ticks on the ass of society leads to more jobs and higher wages.

Our society has rightfully decided that is not the type of country we choose to be. Only libertarians disagree

Capitalism doesn't "ignore" the poor. It creates the perfect environment for them to pull themselves up out of poverty and into prosperity. But it demands they do it. Dumbocrats don't want to do anything for themselves though. They just want everything handed to them so they don't have to work.

We are the largest capitalist country in the world........yet we still have a large percentage who are poor

Not doing such a great job

We are the largest capitalist country in the world........yet we still have a large percentage who are poor

Every country has a percentage who are poor, even those European kleptocracies you admire so much. You'll find the most poor people in countries that follow libturd economic theories - countries like Zimbabwe.

Notice that the poor have multiplied under the Obama regime.

Last edited:
Check out liberals in this thread being blatant hypocrites again.

Do they at any point have any shame, at all?

Or do they actually believe that we believe they actually care about the poor and down trodden?

Obviously you know more about this than I do. I think that's from your decades of working a schlep job living paycheck to paycheck while I worked in management and since have owned my own companies.

But even you can get this one. If less of what I earn is taken from me by government and it stays in my business, that creates more jobs. Focus, it's not hard. There is limitless opportunity out there, I can only go after that opportunity I can fund.

What a load of dog shit

How long do you think you can sell that trickle down makes jobs nonsense?
If your business has a market to sell 10,000 widgets, you will hire enough employees to make 10,000 widgets.....no more, no less
If you start to make more money, your market has not increased. You will not hire more employees.......you will keep the profit

And when the government raises your taxes what will you do wrongwinger? Either raise your prices or lay off workers. And if your facing tough competition in your market, raising your prices is not an option. Guess what that leaves? I know your slow, but come on chief - this is not rocket science.

Incidentally, since you're such an expert on all of this and since you're so fed up with capitalists, how come you haven't started your own business yet? Think of all the six-figure jobs you could provide to your fellow Dumbocrats!

i doubt that anyone living in sewers would attract many workers, how many would he need to clean out all the "dog shit" he encounters on an hourly basis ?

to him, all this IS rocket science, to be a sewer worker don't require much education beyond...................., first grade....????

Every country has a percentage who are poor, even those European kleptocracies you admire so much. You'll find the most poor people in countries that follow libturd economic theories - countries like Zimbabwe.

That is horrible, why don't we do something about it?

We are trying. We're trying to get rid of Obama and the Democrat ticks in Congress.

We are trying. We're trying to get rid of Obama and the Democrat ticks in Congress.

Unfortunately, the country through public education, entertainment, the main stream media, along with so many other sources have utterly brainwashed more than 50% of this country into thinking like a perpetual politically correct liberal.

It is sad, but most of us are swimming against the stream. Liberals almost have no ability to see their hypocrisy.

Last edited:

Because we're not a true capitalism and haven't been for over 100 years - since the rise of ignorant liberalism.

Welfare is not capitalism

Social Security is not capitalism

Medicaid is not capitalism

Food Stamps are not capitalism

Government housing is not capitalism

Obamacare is not capitalism

These are all ignorant Dumbocrat programs designed to grow poverty and expand reliance on the state to ensure Dumbocrat power. And it's working as proven by Detroit.

Furthermore, we have the least poverty in the world. Are you really this stupid or is this an act? Please tell me this is just an act and you're attempting to be a troll.

Unfortunately, the country through public education, entertainment, the main stream media, along with so many other sources have utterly brainwashed more than 50% of this country into thinking like a perpetual politically correct liberal.

It is sad, but most of us are swimming against the stream. Liberals almost have no ability to see their hypocrisy.

And don't forget that parasites like wrongwinger have no motivation to stop the poverty since Obama and the Dumbocrats A.) ensure them an endless gravy train, and B.) ensure them they will bring down the wealthy so everyone is "equal" and parasites like wrongwinger can feel better about themselves

And don't forget that parasites like wrongwinger have no motivation to stop the poverty since Obama and the Dumbocrats A.) ensure them an endless gravy train, and B.) ensure them they will bring down the wealthy so everyone is "equal" and parasites like wrongwinger can feel better about themselves

And they forget that they choke the 'Golden Goose' (Private Sector), until all it lays is shit...and these asswipes further demonize the producers.

MY advice to them? They had better be careful...Revolutions start this way...:eusa_whistle:

You're right - the poor are not doing such a great job. And they have no one to blame but themselves (too lazy) and Dumbocrats (creating policies to ensure and expand poverty).

Here - pay attention and take notes junior:
democrats_need_to_make_more_poor_people.jpg

The private sector does not pay for our roads, educate our children.........but they benefit greatly from it
Wrong answer dumbass. Without the private sector? The Government...and subsequently YOU are NOTHING.

Government STEALS...to give to chumps, moochers...for their power over YOU. YOU have bought it.

Get it?

HOW was Government payed for before the 16th Amendment?

Can't answer that, can you?

Get it?

Taxes

Taxes
No, dumbass...HOW were they obtained...LOOK no farther than the Constitution....The 16th was a coup be Wilson and the progressives to destroy the private sector. Learn it, Live it, KNOW it.

Get it?

I find it utterly hilarious that libturds believe government subsidizes the private sector. That's similar to their belief that government can loan itself money.

To be a libturd requires a willing suspension of disbelief.

Are you serious?

You don't know all the R&D funding the government gives the private sector? Subsidies? Tax Breaks? Government Contracts?

Which world do you live in?

Taxes
No, dumbass...HOW were they obtained...LOOK no farther than the Constitution....The 16th was a coup be Wilson and the progressives to destroy the private sector. Learn it, Live it, KNOW it.

The Constitution has always given Congress the power to levy taxes

You should read it some time

Forum List

Back