170 Democrat House members vote in favor of illegal murderers.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
No other way to describe this. They oppose a bill that would have saved Lakin Reilly’s life.
What else do you need to see to know they put illegals ahead of innocent American women?

And the bastards will lie about this and allege they feel bad that the law that let a woman be killed is sealed up tight now.

The party that likes to fuck kids is predictable, if nothing else.

They'll offer up baby-killing services to women..... but protect women from being murdered? Yeah, not so much.
two iron; I have been telling my fellow Americans for a long time that the statist left marxinazis HATE individualism for the herd is all that's important to them as herd to them equates to Power & Control. Do U think that #9 in the link below was custom made for todays marxinazis or what???

Democrats will sacrifice countless citizens to keep the fentanyl and child sex trafficking pipeline open.

Everything Democrats do seems to indicate that that they will not be happy until they totally 'break' the American worker. By that I mean they want to totally control them psychologically, morally and monetarily by controlling the media and education system and then by making human rights and liberty dependent on whether the person follows their Democrat Marxist ideals. No thanks to totalitarianism. MAGA.

Forum List

Back