17 year old gunned down in Philly & bystanders rob him rather than help

Should have picked the cotton ourselves.

STUPID fucking white people led by liberal JEWS thinking we can implement antiquated ape beasts into modern culture.

Fuckin morons.

We live in the End Times when the love for God has grown cold. His commandments are no longer relevant:

Matthew 24:12-13 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold, but the one who stands firm to the end will be saved.

"Mah Culture" strikes again.....Goblins just came out of the woodwork like the cockroaches they are.....Philly needs to be cleansed with fire.

So what's the point of this thread?
Is it to blame someone else for all the problems in the USA, or is it to seek solutions?

Is it to blame someone else for all the problems in the USA, or is it to seek solutions?
Sadly, there are no solutions.

We all thought that the societal changes since the 1960s would see a definite improvement in the attitudes and behaviors of certain folks.

But they have only gotten worse.

And will continue to do so.

So what's the point of this thread?

Just as in the 1920's and '30s. The main driver of urban violence is competition over the trade in illegal substances.

Now, just as then, legalization of the illegal substance will take away the main motivation for the violence.

Sadly, there are no solutions.

We all thought that the societal changes since the 1960s would see a definite improvement in the attitudes and behaviors of certain folks.

But they have only gotten worse.

And will continue to do so.

Well, clearly there are solutions.

Things have gotten worse, so how do you change them?
I'll tell you how you WON'T change them:

1) Saying there's no solution
2) Keep electing the same kind of politicians with the same kind of electoral system.

"Mah Culture" strikes again.....Goblins just came out of the woodwork like the cockroaches they are.....Philly needs to be cleansed with fire.

My question is ...since the vid is short ....and I'm celebrating black culture
Did a stupid monkey get the scooter ....cause those are worth a few bucks and easy to get off the street real quick .....

This whole low iq thing really is a crutch for those people

This is nothing new.

35 years ago I was jumped and mugged by 3 assholes. I was knocked unconscious and when I came to I was bloody and injured pretty badly. My winter coat and work boots were stolen along with my cash. It took me over an hour to hobble to the hospital and not a single person offered to help me and the cops cruising the neighborhood just drove right by me twice.

This is nothing new.

35 years ago I was jumped and mugged by 3 assholes. I was knocked unconscious and when I came to I was bloody and injured pretty badly. My winter coat and work boots were stolen along with my cash. It took me over an hour to hobble to the hospital and not a single person offered to help me and the cops cruising the neighborhood just drove right by me twice.
Work boots?.....Must have a white "hood". ;)

No, you didn't offer a "solution", you offered something you know perfectly well would never be allowed as it's UNCONSTITUTIONAL.
Yeah, like it's never been done before in Philly. ;)

OIP.npyCHq4b7w3MAMDH82W5zQHaEL

LETFIRE-master1050.jpg

Yeah, like it's never been done before in Philly. ;)

OIP.npyCHq4b7w3MAMDH82W5zQHaEL

LETFIRE-master1050.jpg

Well, in the past people got away with a lot of immoral crap that the internet and quick news would not allow now.

But you still knew it wasn't a viable idea.

Forum List

Back