17 Sep: the American spring

You are trying to lie and say you went to Harvard and than you type this rubbish? you are doing really badly here.:lol:

know i'm sure i'm speaking to an ass, because its your same shit repeating. i meant no need to hold a degree from any where to communicate with an ass. you drunk ass.

LOL so you admit to lying about going to Harvard, and you sound jealous about me drinking, they must not allow alcohol in whatever shit hole country you live in.:lol:

I never lied, but you made something from nothing, the old school dumbass tricks.

you remembered me with Michael Jakson when he reside for a while in Bahrain, he said i came and i think i will lbe iving in a tent, but i was shocked when i saw the standerd of the live is equal to the westeren countries.

know i'm sure i'm speaking to an ass, because its your same shit repeating. i meant no need to hold a degree from any where to communicate with an ass. you drunk ass.

LOL so you admit to lying about going to Harvard, and you sound jealous about me drinking, they must not allow alcohol in whatever shit hole country you live in.:lol:

I never lied, but you made something from nothing, the old school dumbass tricks.

you remembered me with Michael Jakson when he reside for a while in Bahrain, he said i came and i think i will lbe iving in a tent, but i was shocked when i saw the standerd of the live is equal to the westeren countries.
So, you're from Bahrain? And, you hung with MJ?

Just trying to decipher what you are saying.

I can't even understand what you just typed.:confused:

Wow,

How powerfully the “spring season” begins in US. More than of thousands of American roses rises, and more yet to be rise.

Yes, Mr. President your “yes we can” role’s is over. Don’t you hear the screaming, just look outside your window and listen carefully, “no, you can’t”, “no, you can’t...”, because it was only about you, so it was a shame to include “we”.

You know Mr. Obama, that’s even the so called George W. Bush was better than you, in the important fact of him as a blind follower of the his own philosophy “I’m mourn, so I’m exist”, or in another way a “natural born dumber”, but in your case you are no other than a pretending machine which hopefully to be broken in the coming days.

I still remembered when you first became the US President, one of my friends dared to compare you to the late Dr. Martin Luther King. And as fast as I can I told him latterly, “don’t you ever make such comparison, Luther King was a leader, and Obama is just a president”, and what a difference between the 2 titles!!

You praised lately the rising movements in the Arab world and described it as “the Arabic Spring”, and you also condemned the law enforcement forces brutality there. Fine, but it’s our time now to praised the “American Spring”, and condemned your law enforcement forces brutality in dealing with the 17 September peaceful Movement. Yes, Mr. President it’s “what goes around comes around”. Or as an Arabic wisdom says, “Don’t throw people with stones if your house made of glass”! And I’m pretty sure that the white house is full of glasses!!

Finally, Mr. President remember always– or better listen to Bob Marley! -that’s “a hungry mob is an angry mob” all over the world.

By

Busaleh
from a spot in the Arabic world

Yeah.. go smoke some more weed dude.

So, you're from Bahrain? And, you hung with MJ?

Just trying to decipher what you are saying.

Bahrains not a bad country, I been there before.

It seems like you are correct it seems like he was attempting a veiled threat, doesn't surprise me thats what ignorant bigots do when they are getting pummeled and embarassed. Harvard grad my ass.:lol:
As if having a Harvard Sheepskin is of any prestige anyway? It's elitist horseshit anyway.

Of course but even Harvard has intellectual standards that have to be met, and there is no way this horses ass abu saleh is anywhere near those standards.:lol:

the standerds in Harvard and even your country system is money, which we are very smart in use it for a money feet lickers like you.

Wow,

How powerfully the “spring season” begins in US. More than of thousands of American roses rises, and more yet to be rise.

Yes, Mr. President your “yes we can” role’s is over. Don’t you hear the screaming, just look outside your window and listen carefully, “no, you can’t”, “no, you can’t...”, because it was only about you, so it was a shame to include “we”.

You know Mr. Obama, that’s even the so called George W. Bush was better than you, in the important fact of him as a blind follower of the his own philosophy “I’m mourn, so I’m exist”, or in another way a “natural born dumber”, but in your case you are no other than a pretending machine which hopefully to be broken in the coming days.

I still remembered when you first became the US President, one of my friends dared to compare you to the late Dr. Martin Luther King. And as fast as I can I told him latterly, “don’t you ever make such comparison, Luther King was a leader, and Obama is just a president”, and what a difference between the 2 titles!!

You praised lately the rising movements in the Arab world and described it as “the Arabic Spring”, and you also condemned the law enforcement forces brutality there. Fine, but it’s our time now to praised the “American Spring”, and condemned your law enforcement forces brutality in dealing with the 17 September peaceful Movement. Yes, Mr. President it’s “what goes around comes around”. Or as an Arabic wisdom says, “Don’t throw people with stones if your house made of glass”! And I’m pretty sure that the white house is full of glasses!!

Finally, Mr. President remember always– or better listen to Bob Marley! -that’s “a hungry mob is an angry mob” all over the world.

By

Busaleh
from a spot in the Arabic world

Yeah.. go smoke some more weed dude.

Probably not a good idea, old abu saleh would get hung if he got caught smoking out in the shit hole he lives in.:lol:

As if having a Harvard Sheepskin is of any prestige anyway? It's elitist horseshit anyway.

Of course but even Harvard has intellectual standards that have to be met, and there is no way this horses ass abu saleh is anywhere near those standards.:lol:

the standerds in Harvard and even your country system is money, which we are very smart in use it for a money feet lickers like you.

Thats the way the world works idiot, deal with it.:lol:

i can't type in sawahili:lol:

perhaps fuggot, but you are worshiping our feets for our oil and money. really you are the dogs, doggy dog:lol:

Even a monkey can type. Even a dog can type. Hell, even swine can type.

But, to be able to communicate with typing is a human trait.

You've demonstrated that your skills in that area are closer to that of a swine.

perhaps fuggot, but you are worshiping our feets for our oil and money. really you are the dogs, doggy dog:lol:

And you "worship our feet" for protection and US aid and Military training, so its a mutual relationship you dumb fuck.

What the fuck is sawahili you stupid fuck.:lol:

You've demonstrated that your skills in that area are closer to that of a swine.

Even a dog have sense. Even a monkey have sense. Hell, even swine have sense.

But, to have a humor sense its away from you cause you are a peg ass.

I have no idea what you are trying to say.

Try English.

Your English is terrible, so much for Harvard.:lol:

Your English is terrible, so much for Harvard.:lol:

Yeah. His tenses are a bit .... tense.

Forum List

Back