17 Sep: the American spring

You would be surprised what the Arabs and white supremecists have in common, I can tell you 2 things right off the top their racism and their mutual hatred of Jews.

racism: the same your mentelity and us government are the biggest racism in all periods,,
the red indians, black people (which from the many my 2 brothers malik (aka malcom x) and mohammed ali), vitnam...etc. what your goverment did to these people cannot compare with any.

jews: we admire and respect the real jews, we hate zionests.

Please, the atrocities commited by Islamic countries are much worse than the US, you are a brainwashed zombie, at least Americans know the US is not perfect and we admit our flaws, you guys have your heads up your asses and point fingers at other people like the Jews and blame all your problems on them.

no body perfect dumbass, and what you said about Islamic countries not totally right we have our sins, and by we i meant the people, but as i said US goverment is the leader in every sins faced humanity today. including you as an example.

It amazes me when people from third world shit holes have the nerve to comment on our country and our leaders, I will be the first one to tell you Obama is far from perfect but I will have him any day than one of these leaders from these third world Islamic shit holes.

Please, the atrocities commited by Islamic countries are much worse than the US, you are a brainwashed zombie, at least Americans know the US is not perfect and we admit our flaws, you guys have your heads up your asses and point fingers at other people like the Jews and blame all your problems on them.
Exactly. Hell, they can't even own their own sexual instincts and blame women for them. Cover them up and stone them when they are rape victims.

No surprise.

Men get thrown in jail just for having sex with a woman without being married, women in Iran and Saudi Arabia are executed for having affairs, fuck that, those countries are all backwards third world Islamic shit holes.
Yes they are. I must highlight what Obama did during the uprising in Iran. (Uprising for true freedom from an oppressive regime in place since the late 1970's that came into being under Jimmah Catah) Remember that? What did Obama tell the press?

"We cannot become involved in thier internal affairs..." (paraphrase).

However? What happened with Egypt and Libya? Whole hog...wade on in...

In the meantime? Iran is allowed to construct nukes.

Why?

racism: the same your mentelity and us government are the biggest racism in all periods,,
the red indians, black people (which from the many my 2 brothers malik (aka malcom x) and mohammed ali), vitnam...etc. what your goverment did to these people cannot compare with any.

no body perfect dumbass, and what you said about Islamic countries not totally right we have our sins, and by we i meant the people, but as i said US goverment is the leader in every sins faced humanity today. including you as an example.

Islamic countries for the most part are third world corrupt shit holes, and they have lines that stretch around the block at the door of the US Embassy begging for Green Cards.:lol:

Exactly. Hell, they can't even own their own sexual instincts and blame women for them. Cover them up and stone them when they are rape victims.

No surprise.

Men get thrown in jail just for having sex with a woman without being married, women in Iran and Saudi Arabia are executed for having affairs, fuck that, those countries are all backwards third world Islamic shit holes.
Yes they are. I must highlight what Obama did during the uprising in Iran. (Uprising for true freedom from an oppressive regime in place since the late 1970's that came into being under Jimmah Catah) Remember that? What did Obama tell the press?

Why?

I really don't know, Iran has been giving weapons and aid to the insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraq for a while, and yet we do nothing. We seem to have a soft hand with Iran for some reason.

That's a pretty funny criticism coming from the resident of a stone-age shithole whose actual individual liberties laws are so two millenniums ago.

I mean, that really is side-splitting funny. I suppose your education system is beyond fucked up as well, because it is profoundly idiotic that you would even consider yourself as having any credibility to talk about human rights.

Why?

I really don't know, Iran has been giving weapons and aid to the insurgents in Afghanistan and Iraq for a while, and yet we do nothing. We seem to have a soft hand with Iran for some reason.
Would it upset the world order IF they were taken out? Thier people were freed from that oppression? Would it ignite the radicals (as if they need any excuse since they are already engaged)? Or is it because such an action would ignite another World War?

Interesting though that as we were writing of the Muslim Brotherhood and thier alliance with the Nazi's. Interesting what the word Iran actually means...

That would be Aryan.

Islamic countries for the most part are third world corrupt shit holes, and they have lines that stretch around the block at the door of the US Embassy begging for Green Cards.:lol:

bring me with evidence from torah or bible or even human snese, that endorse sexuality outside the marriage, to say that your point right. but you know you are right in 1 thing, some of us will be involved in affairs in the night and preech in the morning. but you are like pets everywhere everytime.

bring me with evidence from torah or bible or even human snese, that endorse sexuality outside the marriage, to say that your point right. but you know you are right in 1 thing, some of us will be involved in affairs in the night and preech in the morning. but you are like pets everywhere everytime.
In part, you are right - few of the major religions endorse extramarital sex.

But, only stoneage shitholes are theocrocies and execute folks for having extramarital sex.

And I endorse sexuality, whether married or not, every single day. Most folks I know do as well. Make that every single person I know does as well.

Last edited:

That's a pretty funny criticism coming from the resident of a stone-age shithole whose actual individual liberties laws are so two millenniums ago.

I mean, that really is side-splitting funny. I suppose your education system is beyond fucked up as well, because it is profoundly idiotic that you would even consider yourself as having any credibility to talk about human rights.

The Arab world have some of the highest illiteracy rates in the world, so this is not surprising.

So? we separate religion from the state here, unlike the shit hole you live in.:lol:

Why?

Would it upset the world order IF they were taken out? Thier people were freed from that oppression? Would it ignite the radicals (as if they need any excuse since they are already engaged)? Or is it because such an action would ignite another World War?

Interesting though that as we were writing of the Muslim Brotherhood and thier alliance with the Nazi's. Interesting what the word Iran actually means...

That would be Aryan.

You are exactly right my man.

The Arab world have some of the highest illiteracy rates in the world, so this is not surprising.
Yes. But this is even common sense. It's like a Christian Scientist telling a surgeon how to do surgery.

That's some serious crazy.

I have been to the Middle East and trust me the people there want to have sex do all the stuff we do here in the west, they just can't because its not available to them.

no need to graduated from Harvard to debate a low mentality and morality like you, and who give you the right to judge while your ass away from seeing the facts. explain; Ghandi, Mandela, Che, Bob Marley..etc. they are from outside your country.

Yes. But this is even common sense. It's like a Christian Scientist telling a surgeon how to do surgery.

That's some serious crazy.

Welcome to the Middle East, this is very typical for alot of the people there, abu saleh is a dime a dozen in the ME.

no need to graduated from Harvard to debate a low mentality and morality like you, and who give you the right to judge while your ass away from seeing the facts. explain; Ghandi, Mandela, Che, Bob Marley..etc. they are from outside your country.

Stop fucking lying, from the way you type and all the bullshit you spouted off on this board your application to Harvard would be shredded on site, no way your dumb ass even got near that school.:lol:

I have been to the Middle East and trust me the people there want to have sex do all the stuff we do here in the west, they just can't because its not available to them.
I was just thinking there should be some study done to see if sand or something prevalent in the environment of the region promotes sociopathy, but I think you may be onto something about the source of their regional pandemic of sociopathy.

I was just thinking there should be some study done to see if sand or something prevalent in the environment of the region promotes sociopathy, but I think you may be onto something about the source of their regional pandemic of sociopathy.

Lack of sex creates a sexual tension and makes men wierd and angry, similar to how men act in our prison systems in the US, but of course this is only one side of the problem in regards to the ME.

Forum List

Back