17 Sep: the American spring

i can't type in sawahili:lol:

What the fuck is sawahili you stupid fuck.:lol:

you fucking stupid, its an african language, from which sewer you graduated, and you got the nerve to spoke about illiteracy in Arab world you stupid idiotloooool

Sawahili isn't a language you fuckin idiot, no wonder the literacy rates in the Arab world are in the toilet.:lol:

Swahili language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Looks like the bitch dog abu saleh left for prayer call and to rape his goat, what a pity there are no animal protection agencies in the ME.

we enrich humanity when your ancints were living in dark ages. Muslims gave you the opprtunity to use your computer (try to google the algorthim which it the main source of the computer programing).

Muslims let you reach the moon (again try to google Farouq al Baz which known in NASA as the king since the 60s untill this day)

The well know Christian American writer Michael Hart wrote the "best 100 people in the history of mankind" book, and he placed Mohamed the prophet as number 1.

see how many great muslims in US, Ahmad Zowail (Noble prize in chemstry), the champ Mohamed Ali...etc

And also i will give a huge credit to many well known Americans in contribution towards the world progress. But in the other hand some Americans like you will stick like a lizards with the real Americans and dare to say that "i'm smart" too. whereas you are the importer of every American discrace to the world.

we enrich humanity when your ancints were living in dark ages. Muslims gave you the opprtunity to use your computer (try to google the algorthim which it the main source of the computer programing).

Muslims let you reach the moon (again try to google Farouq al Baz which known in NASA as the king since the 60s untill this day)

The well know Christian American writer Michael Hart wrote the "best 100 people in the history of mankind" book, and he placed Mohamed the prophet as number 1.

see how many great muslims in US, Ahmad Zowail (Noble prize in chemstry), the champ Mohamed Ali...etc

And also i will give a huge credit to many well known Americans in contribution towards the world progress. But in the other hand some Americans like you will stick like a lizards with the real Americans and dare to say that "i'm smart" too. whereas you are the importer of every American discrace to the world.
Oh, there is no doubt that there was - make note of the tense of that verb, WAS - a golden age of Islam. Great contributions to the world, especially in science.

So, you can imagine the disappointment of the world that the present day Muslims have fucked all that up.

Such potential to have good start out of the gate, but Muslims are in last place.

So, what do you do about it? You continue talking and acting in ways that confirm that you are of stone-age mentality.

Not a good way to get back to the track of the Golden Age, now is it? Hard to be golden when you aren't even enlightened in this millennium.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLC1_cCiHjI]epic foot race fail - YouTube[/ame]

Oh, there is no doubt that there was - make note of the tense of that verb, WAS - a golden age of Islam. Great contributions to the world, especially in science.

So, you can imagine the disappointment of the world that the present day Muslims have fucked all that up.

Such potential to have good start out of the gate, but Muslims are in last place.

So, what do you do about it? You continue talking and acting in ways that confirm that you are of stone-age mentality.

Not a good way to get back to the track of the Golden Age, now is it? Hard to be golden when you aren't even enlightened in this millennium.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLC1_cCiHjI"]epic foot race fail - YouTube[/ame]
Thier problem is that it is thier way or the highway. Death, Capitulation, pay the TAX (which means enslavement). Deviation means death.

Americans (and this is the part this cretin isn't going to like:eusa_shhh: ), by and large submit to freedom endowed to them by God, recognized by the Founders of this Republic...don't take kindly to theocracies. :eusa_whistle:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HLC1_cCiHjI"]epic foot race fail - YouTube[/ame]
Thier problem is that it is thier way or the highway. Death, Capitulation, pay the TAX (which means enslavement). Deviation means death.

Americans (and this is the part this cretin isn't going to like:eusa_shhh: ), by and large submit to freedom endowed to them by God, recognized by the Founders of this Republic...don't take kindly to theocracies. :eusa_whistle:

Don't try to make logic here cause it needs something called mind, and you are without that thing.

Was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! seriously that is your best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See the right logic is, yes who did it "was".
But the affect still and forever.

epic foot race fail - YouTube

Don't try to make logic here cause it needs something called mind, and you are without that thing.

Well, the first step to getting better is actually recognizing the reality of your problem. You obviously aren't there.

Good luck with that. I would imagine you'll think that a few suicides will help.

Caveman.

epic foot race fail - YouTube

I'd say that *I* do have it and have 400+ million Americans that will back me to defend it.

Thank You for the very good post. :eusa_angel:

Why do folks believe in the holohoax?

It's said to be the Jews finest hour

Where they were all offered a free shower.

Many people say the event was a total gas.
:cool:

And you posted this in my poetry thread Sunni Man. A thread for concern and care for others.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/writing/183560-it-comes-post4201249.html#post4201249

You were ever clear Sunni Man. A sickness is deep inside of you.

Neg for you.

Last edited:
know i'm sure i'm speaking to an ass, because its your same shit repeating. i meant no need to hold a degree from any where to communicate with an ass. you drunk ass.
If you are sure you are speaking to an ass, shouldn't you try flirting a bit more with him?

abu saleh is jealous that he can't drink in the Islamic run shit hole he lives in.:lol:

Abu is a guy?.......i was thinking Abu seemed to be Female....

We're not being friendly to Mr BuSaleh.. With all that investment in reaching out to the fine folks in the Arab world -- it wouldn't hurt to try some dialogue.. We been choosing and then targeting their leaders for assassination for a century and all he did was to suggest that our leaders talk to much about peace and don't follow thru. And they get Nobel Prizes for that.

Soo Mr BuSaleh -- You say that radical Muslims hate us because we can have sex anytime we want?
I can understand that. I'm married.

Forum List

Back