16 parralle similarities between the 9/11 and covid ops hoax.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
the thing that I find incredible is there are at least two idiot morons at this site,one of them being a former mod,that can accept it that covid is a hoax but they cant accept the official story of 9/11 is complete bs either even after all this time and all the excellent threads out there in this section that have exposed it:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

• THE STORY:
    There are numerous striking 9/11 COVID similarities, ranging from before the operation/event happened (foreknowledge) to how it was covered up afterwards.

Last edited:
Why not include 11/22? ...

Meh ... part and parcel of the Old World Order ... John Wilkes Booth had help too ...
Very good point on 11/22,we had a chance to be a free country again back then with the chance of having the people control the government as they are suppose to as the constitution states and that would be the case today had he lived instead of all these corporations controlling it as they do,all that hope of getting back to the constitution of the United States all changed and the world changed for the worse starting on 11/22,1963.

the thing that I find incredible is there are at least two idiot morons at this site,one of them being a former mod,that can accept it that covid is a hoax but they cant accept the official story of 9/11 is complete bs either even after all this time and all the excellent threads out there in this section that have exposed it:uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3::uhoh3:

• THE STORY:
    There are numerous striking 9/11 COVID similarities, ranging from before the operation/event happened (foreknowledge) to how it was covered up afterwards.

You mean those pathetic threads which have been massively debunked and disproven

It's amazing how blind people want to be- and yes, it is want to be- as I stated in the thread I started earlier, there is too much information at people's finger tips to keep regurgitating lies and ignoring evidence- it's a damn shame at how Public Education dumbing down is worn with pride- as though it's a protective shield that keeps the truth at bay- a damn shame that alleged adults still swat at each other over trivial shit and not soul ever even brings up Liberty- what are you people afraid of? Yes, you're afraid, scared to death that Uncle Sham might not be all that or a bag of chips and that you're Party preference is the answer to everything- it ain't and hasn't been for generations, if it ever was-

False flags are just that- F A L S E- flags draw attention. Period- they're meant for one thing and one thing only- conquer through division- a tactic that has been used since tactics became a word- if it isn't religion, it's politics- and BOTH are disrespectful of INHERENT Individual Rights- and very few stop to ponder that- Public Education at it's finest and totally illustrative of being dumbed down- subscribed to by BOTH sides of an aisle that exists only outside the beltway- and BOTH sides voters slobber at the trough-

• THE STORY:

Well this certainly an interesting read.

• THE STORY:

The unified reactions of governments to go full fascist to ‘protect’ people as if they’re idiots is most telling.

• THE STORY:

You mean those pathetic threads which have been massively debunked and disproven
Still waiting for you to debunk anything, dipshit. I hate to inform ya but the ol "U-uhh?!?!?!?!? tactic doesn't debunk or disprove a thing.....

Dismissed.

Personally, I never put much stock in the 9/11 conspiracy stuff for a number of reasons.
#1- No way could an operation that intricate get carried out without us finding & Murphys Law taking effect.
#2- The main idea a jet fuel fire won't compromise steel completely ignores the other sources of fuel packed into the buildings. Wood, paper, fabrics, plastics, oxygen, etc... would increase the heat tremendously.

The dempanic is another story though. I can't tell you they purposely released it but I do know they purposely lied & amped up the fear over a virus barely worse than a bad flu.
Why would anyone (DEMS) do this? Maybe because DT was showing the people what charlatans the career politicians, MSM & Deep State actually were. No only showed them to be scumbags but also traitors as well.
That had to be stopped at all costs before they started losing their base of sheople so it was an extreme "ends justify the means" tactic that morally bankrupt progs employ all the time.
Too late, POC are taking the Red Pill & fleeing the party of fascists & marxists claiming to save them by burning them out..
Welcome, glad to have you & it's about time

Personally, I never put much stock in the 9/11 conspiracy stuff for a number of reasons.
#1- No way could an operation that intricate get carried out without us finding & Murphys Law taking effect.
#2- The main idea a jet fuel fire won't compromise steel completely ignores the other sources of fuel packed into the buildings. Wood, paper, fabrics, plastics, oxygen, etc... would increase the heat tremendously.
Evidence and facts mean nothing to you?- but, let's keep it simple- ALL office material is and was "fire retardant", except paper, which means it would melt, not burn- all real wood products would be minimal to be in compliance with building/fire code ordinances- it would make white smoke at best- most of the smoke was black which is an oil based fire- jet fuel is oil based-
Jet fuel burns at approximately 425 deg fahrenheit- the steel beams supporting the structures had 5 inch thick flanges- at approximately 425 degrees the time it would require to weaken 5 inch thick flanged steel beams would be days, at best, of (now this is important) *continued* temperature sustained- initial ignition of the fuel is due to contacting *hot* engines- ignition temp is more than sustained temp and immediate- sustained temp is far less and decreases with fuel burned away- ignition burns away a lot of fuel *immediately* - 3 bldgs collapsed in near identical fashion at near free fall speed into their own foot print= UNPRECEDENTED in structure *failure* and happens only with "controlled demolition" - on the scene fire fighters heard "explosions"- torch like steams of molten steel were visible coming from the twin towers, which lends credence to thermite use- there were pictures of perfectly sliced beams in the rubble- ignition of nor sustained temp of jet fuel will slice steel- jet fuel will not turn 5 inch thick flanged steel molten under any circumstances it just doen't burn hot enough- only 2 were hit by airplanes- oxygen goes away at ignition and is replaced with fresh oxygen- fuel burned is gone- up in smoke, literally-

The office furniture etc would make white smoke, not black-

there is an abundance of information available IF one wants to educate themselves- it's at the finger tips and knowledge is not biased in it's origin- all counter points to the "official lies" are easily verifiable-

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence."~ John Adams

Last edited:
Yes, I learned Im confused.
Knowledge isn't biased in its origin- the way to stop being confused is through knowledge-
And responding to my statement out of context is irrelevant.
Truth and honesty are prudent for certain circumstances.
I do believe they they apply here.
Ive seen your "fence riding" post's, and your use of words, combined with your indoctrination, and it cant touch me.
You see, I have that Forrest Gump mentality.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back