150 Murders In Baltimore This Year

Ricky LIbtardo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2016
Obviously trying to surpass Chicago as the Democrat vertical plantation with the most murders per capita this year and doing a hell of a job I might add.

I just find it interesting how those who created these voting blocks take no responsibility for the violence and decay in the areas they created for votes then blame social injustice.

What we do know is those governing these areas will continue to blame everyone else for their lack of responsibility, vision, and inspiration. They will continue to blame responsible people who move away from these areas, take industry away from these areas, and reject the politics of envy, grievance industry, and hate speech.

Good luck, Libtardos. You built that. You've lost over 1000 elected seats over the last eight years across the country and lost the presidential election.

It's not Trump's fault Hillarious lost the election, you did it to yourselves.

Less than one a day? See, this is the problem in America today, a bunch of fucking slackers. Too lazy to get their fat asses off the couch and shoot someone dead.

Just like that guy at the baseball game who couldn't hit the side of a damn barn apparently.

Obviously trying to surpass Chicago as the Democrat vertical plantation with the most murders per capita this year and doing a hell of a job I might add.

I just find it interesting how those who created these voting blocks take no responsibility for the violence and decay in the areas they created for votes then blame social injustice.

What we do know is those governing these areas will continue to blame everyone else for their lack of responsibility, vision, and inspiration. They will continue to blame responsible people who move away from these areas, take industry away from these areas, and reject the politics of envy, grievance industry, and hate speech.

Good luck, Libtardos. You built that. You've lost over 1000 elected seats over the last eight years across the country and lost the presidential election.

Hope and change?

Without White people around it would be much worse

Whose fault is it that Trump is under criminal investigation? Hillary, or maybe Bill or even Obama??

Without White people around it would be much worse
True. Look at Africa, Haiti. Is there a peaceful, successful country under all black leadership?
There are many, you racist garbage
Zimbabwe, Nigeria, Somalia, Eritrea. ...

Oh wait.

Countries are too difficult. Cities then. Detroit, Baltimore, Atlanta.... still bad.

Neighborhoods

Chicago south side. South Central Los Angeles, Bedford Stuyvesant, oops, not yet.

Does anyone have a block?

The richest and most successful blacks are found in America

yep...And controlled by.......Liberal democrats

Whose fault is it that Trump is under criminal investigation? Hillary, or maybe Bill or even Obama??
POTUS is NOT under criminal investigation.
In fact, according to his attorney, there is no formal investigation.
http://nypost.com/2017/06/18/trumps..._content=20170618&mpweb=755-3708257-711680233

Forum List

Back