15 whoppers Biden SOTU speech

Lol, so a small group of transgender want to boycott a video game. Really? That hardly represents the entire left.

Do you think there is anything groups in the right want to boycott...besides green M&Ms and Xbox controllers.

If not I can provide a list.
A small group? Yeah right, you all are a cult there is no small group when it comes to shitlibs

When are you fools going to learn that this "Old Man" is just better at this than any MAGAT could hope to be.

Rhetorical question

The answer is NEVER and the laughs we get when he plays you again and again are delicious.
Trump is still playing you. Idiot.

A small group? Yeah right, you all are a cult there is no small group when it comes to shitlibs
How much of the population do you think these transgenders make up?

Can I hold all Repubs responsible for stupid shit small groups of them do?

You all do that anyway

Doesn't matter how many. Let me explain how you shitlibs operate.
1) there's a small minority
2) they demand "x"
3) anyone who disagrees is labeled an "x"phobe
4) the group demands their " allies" support them
5) all shitlibs fall in line

Tell me I'm wrong

You all do that anyway

Doesn't matter how many. Let me explain how you shitlibs operate.
1) there's a small minority
2) they demand "x"
3) anyone who disagrees is labeled an "x"phobe
4) the group demands their " allies" support them
5) all shitlibs fall in line

Tell me I'm wrong

More or less that is what happens but if course it depends on what the demand is.

Welcome to politics of the last couple centuries.

Has happened and is happening and will likely always happen on both sides.

One of the characteristics of a constitutional Republic.

Truly, MAGOT, with your tiny mind clearly incapable of learning anything beyond poop-sniffing and tossing the query does not apply to you.
I don’t know, FAGAT, I think you spend plenty of time doing inquiries into poop-smelling areas.

And the Boos were evidence enough what a liar this senile old man is. Fear is the only tool the dems have. Every single one of their so called policies is rooted in deep seated fear and hatred. Name one that isn't.

Back to Lyin Biden, dems how can you honestly say this country is in better hands with this idiot?
what a load of horse shit
I click the link and see a bunch of crying whining and nit picking, and lies from the author. Biden gave the best SOTU in US History and there were no lies in it.

And the Boos were evidence enough what a liar this senile old man is. Fear is the only tool the dems have. Every single one of their so called policies is rooted in deep seated fear and hatred. Name one that isn't.

Back to Lyin Biden, dems how can you honestly say this country is in better hands with this idiot?

They can because their definition of better is not the same as rational people have.

Biden gave the best SOTU in US History and there were no lies in it.
trump-laughing.gif

360_F_7166492_pVgK3a1lqAPI9oLLQquf1NZ4RNEnSJw7.jpg

Exactly, they are barely any of the population…so why do they command such a platform from cult fucks?

What % of the USA are transgendered, specifically…what is the %?

Exactly, they are barely any of the population…so why do they command such a platform from cult fucks?

What % of the USA are transgendered, specifically…what is the %?
Because we are a constitutional republic and minority groups rights should be protected.

Forum List

Back