15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're Going to have to give a date/year/decade or century for that fantasy if you want it taught.
Not to mention adding all the impossible Noah and Animal details. It's a laugher.

`
Lol, you're the one who believes monkeys became humans, dinosaurs turned into birds and who knows what other looney tunes. Talk about impossible.

I showed above that Lucy was a chimpanzee lol. Thus, there is no evidence of an ape-human or a common ancestor coming into existence. Moreover, your side still has no explanation of why we still have monkeys and apes if they "evolved" into humans unless you want to go with what idiot Joe Blow said. Those are the facts. It goes to show evolution didn't happen.

The Earth sciences shows evidence for a global flood. That's real science. Evolutinists came later to try and explain it using evolutionary lies.

I don't have any self-hate to project, but must've hit a nerve with you as your response is over the top. How am I dishonest? I must be telling facts, history and scientific truth if the atheists and ags cannot respond.

>> james bond:

The common ancestor NEVER existed because no one has ever seen it, those people never wrote down any history such as their names, where they lived and who they were related to. They do not have a history of what they did and what kind of civilization they built and lived under.<<

You still cannot provide what happened after Lucy. My take is Lucy was a chimp.

View attachment 600673

If you look at the no nose, small braincase, very short height (~3 ft), arms are longer than legs and past the knee, face protrudes beyond the top of the skull and more. It's okay that you and JoeBlow know none of this.

I see you’re getting defensive.

Are the skeletal remains from Noah’s Ark (that never was)?

Silence is acceptance.

What a nonsense. Someone says something and no one gives any answer is not any acceptance - it's a painful silence. "Silence" not exists in the internet.

Your evilution was easily defeated from the Louis Pasteur's swan neck experiment. That and the global flood is why abu afak has gone bonkers in not being able to admit his defeat.

no comment

No. You want to subject public schools to your extremist beliefs.

Sorry. The Christian Taliban are not going to be allowed in the school system.

In Germany exist nearly only public schools which are much better than private schools in very most cases. And in all schools exists also religious education. As a result of this the very most extremist pseudo-religious idiocies come from other countries to Germany - for example from the USA or from Muslim countries. And by the way: Also the theory of evolution is a totally normal subject in German schools - in biology.

Last edited:
Whether we were smarter before and evolved to be dumber, it’s still evolution.

E-x-a-c-t-l-y! Evolution has not any plan. It's as "senseless" as the natural power gravity. But why exists this all and why makes this all together what exists telepaths who communicate with thoughts (language) and invented mathematics (logic) for to describe parallel universes which could be real - what we on the other side never will be able to know? Any explanation for this, atheist?

Last edited:
I see you’re getting defensive.

Are the skeletal remains from Noah’s Ark (that never was)?
What's there to be defensive about when one has the truth? It's the evilutionists who are defensive about God's warnings. Anyway, I don't think the Ark has been found. It may never be, but there's still hope as it would be great to show in a museum! Just think of the exhibits. I'd travel to see it.

In Germany exist nearly only public schools which are much better than private schools in very most cases. And in all schools exists also religious education. As a result of this the very most extremist pseudo-religious idiocies come from other countries to Germany - for example from the USA or from Muslim countries. And by the way: Also the theory of evolution is a totally normal subject in German schools - in biology.
Do they teach humans from apes and birds from dinosaurs with evolution?

What's there to be defensive about when one has the truth? It's the evilutionists who are defensive about God's warnings. Anyway, I don't think the Ark has been found. It may never be, but there's still hope as it would be great to show in a museum! Just think of the exhibits. I'd travel to see it.
Why so defensive?

Threatening others with your gods is cowardly.

Lol, you're the one who believes monkeys became humans, dinosaurs turned into birds and who knows what other looney tunes. Talk about impossible.

I showed above that Lucy was a chimpanzee lol. Thus, there is no evidence of an ape-human or a common ancestor coming into existence. Moreover, your side still has no explanation of why we still have monkeys and apes if they "evolved" into humans unless you want to go with what idiot Joe Blow said. Those are the facts. It goes to show evolution didn't happen.

The Earth sciences shows evidence for a global flood. That's real science. Evolutinists came later to try and explain it using evolutionary lies.
There is no evidence for a global flood. The story is a take off on a flood of the Euphrates river basin in 2900 bc

Why so defensive?

Threatening others with your gods is cowardly.
smh. I can see your delusions about the Bible and creationists have made you bonkers. You can't even read and comprehend adequately anymore. I'll let you rest, i.e. put you on ignore for a week.

There is no evidence for a global flood. The story is a take off on a flood of the Euphrates river basin in 2900 bc
Jeez, the evidence is everywhere. So much for you science acumen let alone Bible acumen.

Those who believe God created the universe, Earth and everything in it in 6 days as per the Bible -- Days of Creation.

So much more than 90% of all Christians who "believe" that a natural law with the name evolution exists are no Christians because you decided 9 year ago to call yourselve "Christian" and Jews, Christians and Muslims "Creationists" while you intentionally ignore what you are able to see with your own eyes all around you?

Basically, all the creationists want to do is teach the global flood in public schools. No mention of God nor creation has to happen. However, the global flood brings forth a new explanation of the way the Earth is in regards to many of the sciences related to the Earth such as all the dinosaurs died from it. It wasn't an asteroid or meteor from space. Thus, it will be a great contradiction to evolution.
There is not now or ever was enough water on the planet to flood the whole planet.

So much more than 90% of all Christians who "believe" that a natural law with the name evolution exists are no Christians because you decided 9 year ago to call yourselve "Christian" and Jews, Christians and Muslims "Creationists" while you intentionally ignore what you are able to see with your own eyes all around you?
You're entitled to your opinion, but you're REALLY WRONG about me "intentionally ignore what you are able to see with your own eyes all around you?" What I see is THE EVIDENCE of the global flood and not evolution. Evolution doesn't have any observable nor testable evidence and has been disproved.

smh. I can see your delusions about the Bible and creationists have made you bonkers. You can't even read and comprehend adequately anymore. I'll let you rest, i.e. put you on ignore for a week.
What delusions? I can see the sociopathic behavior of the hyper-religious in this forum.

What delusions? I can see the sociopathic behavior of the hyper-religious in this forum.
That's a good example of what I mean. You see the hyper-religious in this forum, but they are creationists into science and creation. They see intelligence behind the design of the creator and the MASSIVE EVIDENCE of the global flood such as the Himalayas and Mt. Everest forming from the fountains of the deep. The creation scientists dominate throughout history as they have the GREATEST SCIENTISTS such as Alfred Wegener discovering plate tectonics and the fountains of the deep.

OTOH, all you can see is your weak atheist scientists try to find evidence of evolution, but there is none. They tried to show the universe and Earth are billions of years old and FAILED MISERABLY. It is amazing to me that the atheists here continue to see this delusion when no evidence backs it up. Heck, our planet would be like Mars that had water on the surface, but its MAGNETIC FIELD DISSIPATING destroyed it with global warming. Our MF is dissipating now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back