15 Answers to Creationist Nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.
There is not now or ever was enough water on the planet to flood the whole planet.

There were times in the natural history of our planet when it rained continously for thousands of years everywhere all over the planet. So I doubt this.
It seems to be plausible that the most water is under the Earth. Our oceans came once from a single ocean and scientists think about 130 oceans - but for sure a minimum of 23 oceans (22 without the oceans which we are able to see) - are between the earth's core and earth's crust.

Science backs up the global flood.
You are a liar. Science has never written one word supporting any of the bullshit in the bible. Why do you say these things and you know it's not true. Grow up.
We see the evidence everywhere. Just recently a civilization was found underwater.
Really? What is the name of the civilisation and exactly where does it live?
There us no evidence of and God nor is There a reason for one. Everything is s explained.

The atheist scientists can't explain it. Probably because it does not back up evolution lmao.
Science has explained everything. The problem is You won't accept fact.
Evolution is a fact and can be proven by DNA and fossils and chromosomes.
You can't be so stupid to think all that work was done just to get up your nose.
Laugh your arse off at that you nutter.

There were times in the natural history of our planet when it rained continously for thousands of years everywhere all over the planet. So I doubt this.
It seems to be plausible that the most water is under the Earth. Our oceans came once from a single ocean and scientists think about 130 oceans - but for sure a minimum of 23 oceans (22 without the oceans which we are able to see) - are between the earth's core and earth's crust.
I have not seen one piece of evidence to support one word of that fantastic rubbish. Where do you get this shit from?
You must be crazy.

You are a liar. Science has never written one word supporting any of the bullshit in the bible. Why do you say these things and you know it's not true. Grow up.

There us no evidence of and God nor is There a reason for one. Everything is s explained.

You can't be so stupid to think all that work was done just to get up your nose.

Come on big mouth. You made some ridiculous claims. Prove it or apologise .

Science has explained everything.

^ That statement is either purposely dishonest, or woefully ignorant. Not sure which. There are a number of things that are outside the realm of science. The fact that you don't seem to realize that is very telling… but maybe it shouldn't be surprising, because if you did realize that, then you would have a modicum of humility, as opposed to being so prideful, unreasonable and militant in your unbelief.

^ That statement is either purposely dishonest, or woefully ignorant. Not sure which. There are a number of things that are outside the realm of science. The fact that you don't seem to realize that is very telling… but maybe it shouldn't be surprising, because if you did realize that, then you would have a modicum of humility, as opposed to being so prideful, unreasonable and militant in your unbelief.
Put it another way.
You name me one instance in your bible or religious beliefs that can be irrefutably independently verified as being a direct result of the God.

Not bullshit scriptures or psalms. Not your belief or faith. Just raw facts. Start with immaculate conceptions.
See how you go with that.

Put it another way.
You name me one instance in your bible or religious beliefs that can be irrefutably independently verified as being a direct result of the God.

Not bullshit scriptures or psalms. Not your belief or faith. Just raw facts. Start with immaculate conceptions.
See how you go with that.

You're changing the subject. Focus. You said science explains everything. That is simply false. If you can't admit that, then you are either dishonest or ignorant. Either way it doesn't matter to me, I made my point and you had no reply. Good night!

You're changing the subject. Focus. You said science explains everything. That is simply false. If you can't admit that, then you are either dishonest or ignorant. Either way it doesn't matter to me, I made my point and you had no reply. Good night!
I suggest you do say goodnight too.
I asked for one instance and you failed. You have nothing but your filthy bible and delusions.

After science and physics, everything is just opinion.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and you have nothing but your hideous faith which equates to nothing.

How those immaculate conceptions going old darling? You failed at the first hurdle.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Have another go. See how good you are.

I have not seen one piece of evidence to support one word of that fantastic rubbish. Where do you get this shit from?
You must be crazy.

My source in this case: Das meiste Wasser ist nicht auf, sondern unter der Erde | MDR.DE

I hope you understrand that they speak about 130 times (or 22 times) the same amount of water which is in all of our oceans when they call this water also "oceans". In German this is clear. The form in which this water exists are not oceans. The scientists who reported this in the newspaper "nature" are from China, Great Britain and Norway.

And I'm by the way absolutelly not astonished about your bad behavor. That's normal in your world.

(PS: The story about thousands of years rain on Earth I heard some decades ago in a serios scientific TV broadcast. )

Last edited:
I suggest you do say goodnight too.
I asked for one instance and you failed. You have nothing but your filthy bible and delusions.

After science and physics, everything is just opinion.
Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence and you have nothing but your hideous faith which equates to nothing.

How those immaculate conceptions going old darling? You failed at the first hurdle.
Every time you reply I get another whack at you. Have another go. See how good you are.

Total projection. You were the one who completely dodged my point by trying to change the subject. You made a statement. It was false. You said science explains everything. And then after you dodged my point, you accuse me of failing to answer your dodge? lol. Sorry, but that's not the way a sincere discussion works. First you need to address what I said, and once that is addressed you can bring up a different subject.

I won't hold my breath though.

Last edited:
1.5 million years ago???
Didn't God create humans only 6000 years ago?
You're not real good at numbers son.

1.5 million years ago the oldest campfire was found - perhaps campfires existed since 2 million years - what's nearly 6 seconds xor 6 trillion years for god.

And 6000 years was the first approximation from a protestant pastor who calculated this on his own instead to ask some Jews. Nevertheless this had been a new first step into a new way. This pastor liked to replace the quality "long long ago" with a concrete quantity, a concrete number. The current approximation (since we found the god damned Higgs particle) is 13.8 billion years for the age of the universe. Perhaps in some years or decades or centuries it will be for example only 10.5 billion years - if a possibility of natural laws is true which some physicists calculated. But only because physicists think always also about whatelse could be a possibility in the natural laws - we call this "research" - makes this the 13.8 billion years now not untrue. This is what we know today.

Last edited:
Colin norris

PS: Oh by the way. When someone said in former times "1000" then they understood this 1000 as "everlasting". 6000 years had the quality 6 "eternities" (unimaginable long time). So 6 days of creation 6000 years ago makes in a spiritual context qualitative sense. Now we think about the first milli- or nanoseconds 13.8 billion years ago and get problems with our leading physical theories (quantum theory and theory of relativity) while we are still not able to say what's wrong. We get different results with both theories. And now comes indeed a monotheistic parameter: "But it exists only one common truth." We are not able "to live" with different results - that's why we think something is wrong.

Last edited:
I just showed you the underwater cities around the world that proves the global flood. There are marine fossils on top of Mt. Everest.

You couldn't find a monkey or gorilla that talks, walks and can function at pre-school or elementary. Instead, they act like monkeys and apes, so they haven't changed. Humans from apes is one of the most stupidest hypothesis I ever heard. I believe you are stupider than a monkey and prolly look like a chimp with hairy arms and legs that look like fur, but that doesn't mean you came from one. It just means that you have a small cranial cavity, can pass for a monkey and people treat you like you should belong in a zoo.

Have you n
I just showed you the underwater cities around the world that proves the global flood. There are marine fossils on top of Mt. Everest.

You couldn't find a monkey or gorilla that talks, walks and can function at pre-school or elementary. Instead, they act like monkeys and apes, so they haven't changed. Humans from apes is one of the most stupidest hypothesis I ever heard. I believe you are stupider than a monkey and prolly look like a chimp with hairy arms and legs that look like fur, but that doesn't mean you came from one. It just means that you have a small cranial cavity, can pass for a monkey and people treat you like you should belong in a zoo.
Have you ever heard of plate tectonics or sea level rise or glaciers? Even a basic course in geology would benefit you.

Put it another way.
I just proved the global flood and God had people write his autobiography or the Bible for Him. That's why it's called the Holy Bible, fool. The Christians also have the greatest scientists and physicists in history due to knowing God and how He did things. You couldn't name the top ten atheist scientists.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back