$15,000 per YEAR?!? :wtf:

First and foremost....insurance premiums go up as a domino effect of rising hospital costs due to non-payment of others.
As well as hospitals passing on costs due to non-payment and ever decreasing payment from medicare.
As well as passing on cost of unnecessary tests to avoid risk of lawsuits.

In other words....everyone is concentrating once again on the symptoms rather than the cause.

I would say that spending our precious health-care dollars on corporate jets and fancy cars for the owners of the non-competitive private bureaucracies that we hire to track premiums and pay the bills is stupid and short-sighted.

Give me at least as many choices in health insurance as I have for auto insurance or give me a public option like Medicare to buy into.

But it's Bush's fault...................

In a way it could be... Bush II started this mess with his Medicare part D giveaway to pharma in 2003 - Obama just carried the theme forward when he let the lobbyists write the current law too.

At that price my wife and I might as well crawl under a tree and die, we can't afford it. I have paid taxes for over 50 years. Stop illegals from using our health care, get rid of the lawsuits and while you are at it the lawyers.

Make all congressman and govt worker to have the same health plan the rest of us do and this law is history. Ask you representative why he exempted himself from the plan.

Forum List

Back