1400 Year, The Hatred Still Central

"Even consensual sexual relations with a slave were not permissible if it caused harm and abuse elsewhere (e.g. to a wife) as all parties involved would be affected."

A total lie.

Rape is a perq for becoming a Muslim.
Link or lie?

I was hoping some dunce would ask....and you live to fulfill that role.

QADIYA, Iraq — In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.

He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

When it was over, he knelt to pray again, bookending the rape with acts of religious devotion.

“I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,” said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God,” she said in an interview alongside her family in a refugee camp here, to which she escaped after 11 months of captivity. ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape

Islamic State militant Amar Hussein says he reads the Koran all day in his tiny jail cell to become a better person. He also says he raped more than 200 women from Iraqi minorities, and shows few regrets…Captured ISIS soldier: Rape of Yazidi women 'is normal'
Of the billion Muslims on the planet, how many have joined ISIS?

Those White Christian slave owners viewed their slaves in pretty much the same way.
What I find a bit extraordinary is O was elected twice by the American people, yet the radical left still claims our nation is terribly racist.

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone.
Not quite. It's more like saying Whites are a peaceful race because most Whites live peacefully and only a "tiny minority of extremists", the White Supremacists, practice violence. Or do you disagree?

40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03 https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/violence-in-defense-of-islam-statistics/

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
I think the key phrase here is "in defense of Islam". Did they ask about violence to spread Islam?

What would you do in defense of Christianity?

"Even consensual sexual relations with a slave were not permissible if it caused harm and abuse elsewhere (e.g. to a wife) as all parties involved would be affected."

A total lie.

Link or lie?

QADIYA, Iraq — In the moments before he raped the 12-year-old girl, the Islamic State fighter took the time to explain that what he was about to do was not a sin. Because the preteen girl practiced a religion other than Islam, the Quran not only gave him the right to rape her — it condoned and encouraged it, he insisted.

He bound her hands and gagged her. Then he knelt beside the bed and prostrated himself in prayer before getting on top of her.

When it was over, he knelt to pray again, bookending the rape with acts of religious devotion.

“I kept telling him it hurts — please stop,” said the girl, whose body is so small an adult could circle her waist with two hands. “He told me that according to Islam he is allowed to rape an unbeliever. He said that by raping me, he is drawing closer to God,” she said in an interview alongside her family in a refugee camp here, to which she escaped after 11 months of captivity. ISIS Enshrines a Theology of Rape

Islamic State militant Amar Hussein says he reads the Koran all day in his tiny jail cell to become a better person. He also says he raped more than 200 women from Iraqi minorities, and shows few regrets…Captured ISIS soldier: Rape of Yazidi women 'is normal'

Those White Christian slave owners viewed their slaves in pretty much the same way.

ok you found an exception to the rule-----how many of the world's Christians own
slaves? What lines in Christian literature legalize rape?
Do you mean PoliticalChic found an exception to the rule?

How many Southern slave owners were Christian?

A total lie.

Link or lie?

ok you found an exception to the rule-----how many of the world's Christians own
slaves? What lines in Christian literature legalize rape?
Do you mean PoliticalChic found an exception to the rule?

How many Southern slave owners were Christian?[/QUOTE

In the United States South virtually ALL slave owners were Christian-----in the
WORLD virtually all slave owners were muslims. ------unless you want to consider the Far East-----where it is difficult to determine

you have, clearly, read the wrong books. You understanding of evolution is kinda
comical. ' apes responded to the climate of Africa by standing upright ' ???
Islam "evolves" too? The Koran does not address rape of captive women?
maybe you should do some re-reading

He can't re-read what he has, clearly, never read.

Books are anathema to his sort.....there are born to follow orders.

He never read this:

. The Q'ran gives Muslims the go-ahead to rape infidel women.

"Female al-Azhar prof:

Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women

The seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general.

The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls: “The believers must (eventually) win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess, for (in their case) they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)"
Female al-Azhar prof: Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women

During Muhammad’s time, European slave girls were held out as sexual trophies to entice Muslims to fight. Indeed, Muhammad asked a new convert “Would you like the girls of Banu al-Asfar?” as a way to entice him to join the jihad and reap its rewards — which, in this case, included the possibility of enslaving and raping blonde Byzantine women — not as some idealistic discussion on beauty.” TRANSLATING ISLAM: Muslim Rapists Prefer Blondes By RAYMOND IBRAHIM - Yonkers Tribune.

Has there been a reformation as per the Judeo-Christina Bible? Is there a fatwa against the earlier entitlements????

Seems not.
Did you read this:
In Islam, human sexuality is governed by God's law. Accordingly, sexual violation is regarded as a violation of moral and divine law.[1] Islam divided claims of sexual violation into 'divine rights' (huquq Allah) and 'interpersonal rights' (huquq al-'ibad): the former requiring divine punishment (hadd penalties) and the latter belonging to the more flexible human realm.[2]
Rape is considered a serious sexual crime in Islam. Classical Islamic law (Shari'a) regarded the crime of sexual violation as a coercive zina, and therefore a hadd offence.[1]

or this:
The truth about Muslims and sex slavery - according to the Koran, rather than Isis or Islamophobes

Like many myths about Islam, the Quran and Muslims, I've always heard the worst from Islamophobic extremists and Islamist extremists alike. They tend to share pretty much the same language, online content and perpetuate the same awful narratives about Muslims and their supposed religious practices.

As time wears on I’m starting to see these similarities are unavoidable – particularly online where it is rife. For example, this video of a female Muslim 'scholar' saying that men can have sex with female prisoners of war to ‘humiliate’ them has been shared widely on right-wing news sites and social media.

This narrative has been spread in the wake of recent sexual assault allegations in Cologne and reports of Isis fighters raping and selling sex slaves. It’s mainly been promoted by Donald Trump supporting anti-Muslim bigots, far-right extremists and people who’ll easily believe anything bad about Muslims.

Those sharing the video usually make unfounded claims that the 'North African/Arab' men accused of the Cologne assaults were motivated by a ‘Muslim background’. The video has been used as proof of a culturally ingrained mindset that all Muslims apparently possess, as well as claims that the Quran supposedly endorses raping women, in particular female slaves.

It’s worth noting the video has also been shared by Muslims who have strongly refuted and ostracised the scholar, reacting with disgust over this extreme view.

And they are right: rape and sexual violence is not permitted in Islamic texts. It is of course something that causes harm to other humans, which is not Halal (permissible) and, in early Muslim communities, rape was a crime punishable by death.

However, seeing as this myth isn’t about to go away with a few online condemnations, what scripture is being cited by extremists and has it been distorted? After all, there are billions of Muslims across the globe that aren’t going round capturing women to rape as sex slaves.

The main reference cited is Chapter 23:1-6 in the Quran. It reads:

“And successful are the believers who guard their chastity … except from their wives or those that their right hands possess.”

The reference is about sexual relations, which are forbidden with any woman unless she is a spouse or ‘those their right hands possess’. To be clear, this means a concubine, bondmaid or a slave, but intercourse has to be consensual. Rape is forbidden as it is violent, and Islamic texts legislated for the proper and honourable treatment of slaves.

Even consensual sexual relations with a slave were not permissible if it caused harm and abuse elsewhere (e.g. to a wife) as all parties involved would be affected.

Furthermore this is not an entitlement. Concubinage and interpersonal relations with various bondmaids/slaves was already occurring at the time the Quran came about and subsequent passages list restrictions as a starting point to help to bring about the end of slavery. In any case, marriage was encouraged (Chapter 24:32) with slaves.

In fact, slavery was never endorsed by Islamic texts; rather it was something inherited from pre-Islamic cultures (pre-600s) that needed to be voluntarily and gradually weeded out of society through manumission, which was highly encouraged (Chapters 24:32-33 & 16:71). Islamic texts list a plethora of avenues to free slaves, as it was seen as a highly virtuous act. It’s difficult to find any references on how to make slaves out of people; rather the focus is always on ending slavery.

Conveniently this is something the extremists ignore, and this example further enforces the point that religious illiteracy is a root cause of extremism. Islamophobic extremists as well as Islamist extremists (like Isis) who promote and validate sexual violence through unspecific passages in the Quran - or without context - do so to justify their own violent mindsets.​

you posted up Islamic propaganda. Have you ever met any Pakistanis?-----you cannot discuss this FACT with them (I could but not you) In the 1971
war between West Pakistan and East Pakistan, the West Pakistani army
raped an estimated 1/4 million East Pakistanis----both hindus and muslims.
-----do you IMAGINE any West Pakistani was prosecuted? ----nope----the
act was rendered LEGAL by an edict of TAKFIR by West Pakistani
legal scholars------the edict rendered all East Pakistanis KAFFIR which made
rape of the women ABSOLUTELY LEGAL. (I had close west Pakistani friends
back then....)
I hadn't heard this story:

Takfir has been used[by whom?] against the Ahmadiyya, who describe themselves as Muslims but who many Muslims and Islamic scholars believe reject the doctrine of Khatam an-Nabiyyin, i.e. the belief that Muhammad was the last and final Prophet and Messenger of God, after whom there can be no other Prophet or Messenger. In 1974 Pakistan amended its constitution to declare Ahmadis as non-Muslims. In 1984, General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, the then military ruler of Pakistan, issued Ordinance XX,[12][13] forbidding Ahmadis to call themselves Muslim. As a result, they are not allowed to profess the Islamic creed publicly or to call their places of worship mosques,[14] to worship in non-Ahmadi mosques or public prayer-rooms, to perform the Muslim call to prayer, to use the traditional Islamic greeting in public, to publicly quote from the Quran, to preach in public, to seek converts, or to produce, publish, and disseminate their religious materials.

Local ulama (Islamic scholars) have declared takfir on another group in Pakistan, the Zikri of Makran in Balochistan. The Zikri believe that Syed Muhammad Jaunpuri (born in 1443) was the Mahdi (redeemer) of Islam. In 1978 the ulama founded a movement (Tehrik Khatm-e-Nabuat) to have the Pakistan state declare the Zikris as non-Muslims, like the Ahmadis.[15]

Sounds a lot like the history of Mormonism in the US. Alas it is not an uncommon story:

Since the onset of the insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir in 1988, rape has been used as a weapon of war by Indian security forces; comprising the Indian Army,[1] Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Border Security personnel, against the Kashmiri population.[2][3][4] The numerous rapes of Kashmiri Muslim women by Indian state forces is generally ignored.[5] Many women have become victims of rape and sexual assault in the conflict. According to scholar Seema Kazi, separatist militants have also committed rape to some extent, although not comparable in scale with that by the Indian state forces.[6][7]

There have been events of mass rape also in the history of Kashmir conflict, which include the ones carried out by Dogra troops as well as Hindu and Sikh mobs,[8][9] and by Pakistani armed tribesmen when the conflict broke out in 1947.[10]

oh you dug deep and found some ACCUSATIONS of rape against hindus and Sikhs. Try reading your own sources------lots more rape by muslims than upon
them. You seem to like to cite sources that you do not, yourself, READ. In Islamic law rape of a NON MUSLIM woman is not illegal. My hubby's grandmother
died a young woman with two babies-----raped in a shariah shit hole. Knowing
SIKHS---it is not unlikely that they might go for revenge rape
Go to an American prison and ask who there is a Christian. Can I claim that Christianity endorses their crimes?

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone.
Not quite. It's more like saying Whites are a peaceful race because most Whites live peacefully and only a "tiny minority of extremists", the White Supremacists, practice violence. Or do you disagree?

http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03 https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/violence-in-defense-of-islam-statistics/

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
I think the key phrase here is "in defense of Islam". Did they ask about violence to spread Islam?

the issue is DEFINE "the defense of islam" For that talk to people who have
experienced Islamic shit holes. and fled. Want to ask my hubby just want
galvanized pogroms in "THE DEFENSE OF ISLAM" in the shariah shit hole in which he was born?

Here in the US it is probably rare to find a descendant of slaves without some White DNA. Was rape by Christian slave owners sanctioned by Christianity?
Does 'probably' mean you simply made that up?
No 'probably' meant I didn't think it was necessary to document it. I have to admit I was wrong when I said it was rare. But since you asked:

The researchers first looked at what fraction of African Americans’ genetic ancestry could be traced back to Africa. Not surprisingly, the data shows that, for most African Americans, the majority of their DNA comes from African ancestors. The results also show that essentially all African Americans have some European ancestry ancestry as well. The genetic mix of African and European DNA, however, follows a striking geographical trend: African Americans living in Southern states have more African DNA (83 percent) than those living in other areas of the country (80 percent). Conversely, African Americans outside the South have a larger fraction of European DNA. Even within the South, this trend holds: Blacks in Florida and South Carolina have more African DNA than those living in Kentucky and Virginia.​

You....our best source of greenhouse gases...."didn't think it was necessary to document it."

And you are claiming that you don't know that 'documenting' requires providing the source.

And nothing in there refers to slaves.
You're being willfully ignorant. How many Africans, born in this country came to the New World voluntarily?

He can't re-read what he has, clearly, never read.

Books are anathema to his sort.....there are born to follow orders.

He never read this:

. The Q'ran gives Muslims the go-ahead to rape infidel women.

"Female al-Azhar prof:

Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women

The seizure of Infidel girls and their use as sex slaves is sanctioned in the Qur’an. According to Islamic law, Muslim men can take “captives of the right hand” (Qur’an 4:3, 4:24, 33:50). The Qur’an says: “O Prophet! Lo! We have made lawful unto thee thy wives unto whom thou hast paid their dowries, and those whom thy right hand possesseth of those whom Allah hath given thee as spoils of war” (33:50). 4:3 and 4:24 extend this privilege to Muslim men in general.

The Qur’an says that a man may have sex with his wives and with these slave girls: “The believers must (eventually) win through, those who humble themselves in their prayers; who avoid vain talk; who are active in deeds of charity; who abstain from sex, except with those joined to them in the marriage bond, or (the captives) whom their right hands possess, for (in their case) they are free from blame.” (Qur’an 23:1-6)"
Female al-Azhar prof: Allah allows Muslims to rape non-Muslim women

During Muhammad’s time, European slave girls were held out as sexual trophies to entice Muslims to fight. Indeed, Muhammad asked a new convert “Would you like the girls of Banu al-Asfar?” as a way to entice him to join the jihad and reap its rewards — which, in this case, included the possibility of enslaving and raping blonde Byzantine women — not as some idealistic discussion on beauty.” TRANSLATING ISLAM: Muslim Rapists Prefer Blondes By RAYMOND IBRAHIM - Yonkers Tribune.

Has there been a reformation as per the Judeo-Christina Bible? Is there a fatwa against the earlier entitlements????

Seems not.
Did you read this:
In Islam, human sexuality is governed by God's law. Accordingly, sexual violation is regarded as a violation of moral and divine law.[1] Islam divided claims of sexual violation into 'divine rights' (huquq Allah) and 'interpersonal rights' (huquq al-'ibad): the former requiring divine punishment (hadd penalties) and the latter belonging to the more flexible human realm.[2]
Rape is considered a serious sexual crime in Islam. Classical Islamic law (Shari'a) regarded the crime of sexual violation as a coercive zina, and therefore a hadd offence.[1]

or this:
The truth about Muslims and sex slavery - according to the Koran, rather than Isis or Islamophobes

Like many myths about Islam, the Quran and Muslims, I've always heard the worst from Islamophobic extremists and Islamist extremists alike. They tend to share pretty much the same language, online content and perpetuate the same awful narratives about Muslims and their supposed religious practices.

As time wears on I’m starting to see these similarities are unavoidable – particularly online where it is rife. For example, this video of a female Muslim 'scholar' saying that men can have sex with female prisoners of war to ‘humiliate’ them has been shared widely on right-wing news sites and social media.

This narrative has been spread in the wake of recent sexual assault allegations in Cologne and reports of Isis fighters raping and selling sex slaves. It’s mainly been promoted by Donald Trump supporting anti-Muslim bigots, far-right extremists and people who’ll easily believe anything bad about Muslims.

Those sharing the video usually make unfounded claims that the 'North African/Arab' men accused of the Cologne assaults were motivated by a ‘Muslim background’. The video has been used as proof of a culturally ingrained mindset that all Muslims apparently possess, as well as claims that the Quran supposedly endorses raping women, in particular female slaves.

It’s worth noting the video has also been shared by Muslims who have strongly refuted and ostracised the scholar, reacting with disgust over this extreme view.

And they are right: rape and sexual violence is not permitted in Islamic texts. It is of course something that causes harm to other humans, which is not Halal (permissible) and, in early Muslim communities, rape was a crime punishable by death.

However, seeing as this myth isn’t about to go away with a few online condemnations, what scripture is being cited by extremists and has it been distorted? After all, there are billions of Muslims across the globe that aren’t going round capturing women to rape as sex slaves.

The main reference cited is Chapter 23:1-6 in the Quran. It reads:

“And successful are the believers who guard their chastity … except from their wives or those that their right hands possess.”

The reference is about sexual relations, which are forbidden with any woman unless she is a spouse or ‘those their right hands possess’. To be clear, this means a concubine, bondmaid or a slave, but intercourse has to be consensual. Rape is forbidden as it is violent, and Islamic texts legislated for the proper and honourable treatment of slaves.

Even consensual sexual relations with a slave were not permissible if it caused harm and abuse elsewhere (e.g. to a wife) as all parties involved would be affected.

Furthermore this is not an entitlement. Concubinage and interpersonal relations with various bondmaids/slaves was already occurring at the time the Quran came about and subsequent passages list restrictions as a starting point to help to bring about the end of slavery. In any case, marriage was encouraged (Chapter 24:32) with slaves.

In fact, slavery was never endorsed by Islamic texts; rather it was something inherited from pre-Islamic cultures (pre-600s) that needed to be voluntarily and gradually weeded out of society through manumission, which was highly encouraged (Chapters 24:32-33 & 16:71). Islamic texts list a plethora of avenues to free slaves, as it was seen as a highly virtuous act. It’s difficult to find any references on how to make slaves out of people; rather the focus is always on ending slavery.

Conveniently this is something the extremists ignore, and this example further enforces the point that religious illiteracy is a root cause of extremism. Islamophobic extremists as well as Islamist extremists (like Isis) who promote and validate sexual violence through unspecific passages in the Quran - or without context - do so to justify their own violent mindsets.​

you posted up Islamic propaganda. Have you ever met any Pakistanis?-----you cannot discuss this FACT with them (I could but not you) In the 1971
war between West Pakistan and East Pakistan, the West Pakistani army
raped an estimated 1/4 million East Pakistanis----both hindus and muslims.
-----do you IMAGINE any West Pakistani was prosecuted? ----nope----the
act was rendered LEGAL by an edict of TAKFIR by West Pakistani
legal scholars------the edict rendered all East Pakistanis KAFFIR which made
rape of the women ABSOLUTELY LEGAL. (I had close west Pakistani friends
back then....)
I hadn't heard this story:

Takfir has been used[by whom?] against the Ahmadiyya, who describe themselves as Muslims but who many Muslims and Islamic scholars believe reject the doctrine of Khatam an-Nabiyyin, i.e. the belief that Muhammad was the last and final Prophet and Messenger of God, after whom there can be no other Prophet or Messenger. In 1974 Pakistan amended its constitution to declare Ahmadis as non-Muslims. In 1984, General Muhammad Zia-ul-Haq, the then military ruler of Pakistan, issued Ordinance XX,[12][13] forbidding Ahmadis to call themselves Muslim. As a result, they are not allowed to profess the Islamic creed publicly or to call their places of worship mosques,[14] to worship in non-Ahmadi mosques or public prayer-rooms, to perform the Muslim call to prayer, to use the traditional Islamic greeting in public, to publicly quote from the Quran, to preach in public, to seek converts, or to produce, publish, and disseminate their religious materials.

Local ulama (Islamic scholars) have declared takfir on another group in Pakistan, the Zikri of Makran in Balochistan. The Zikri believe that Syed Muhammad Jaunpuri (born in 1443) was the Mahdi (redeemer) of Islam. In 1978 the ulama founded a movement (Tehrik Khatm-e-Nabuat) to have the Pakistan state declare the Zikris as non-Muslims, like the Ahmadis.[15]

Sounds a lot like the history of Mormonism in the US. Alas it is not an uncommon story:

Since the onset of the insurgency in Jammu and Kashmir in 1988, rape has been used as a weapon of war by Indian security forces; comprising the Indian Army,[1] Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) and Border Security personnel, against the Kashmiri population.[2][3][4] The numerous rapes of Kashmiri Muslim women by Indian state forces is generally ignored.[5] Many women have become victims of rape and sexual assault in the conflict. According to scholar Seema Kazi, separatist militants have also committed rape to some extent, although not comparable in scale with that by the Indian state forces.[6][7]

There have been events of mass rape also in the history of Kashmir conflict, which include the ones carried out by Dogra troops as well as Hindu and Sikh mobs,[8][9] and by Pakistani armed tribesmen when the conflict broke out in 1947.[10]

oh you dug deep and found some ACCUSATIONS of rape against hindus and Sikhs. Try reading your own sources------lots more rape by muslims than upon
them. You seem to like to cite sources that you do not, yourself, READ. In Islamic law rape of a NON MUSLIM woman is not illegal. My hubby's grandmother
died a young woman with two babies-----raped in a shariah shit hole. Knowing
SIKHS---it is not unlikely that they might go for revenge rape
Go to an American prison and ask who there is a Christian. Can I claim that Christianity endorses their crimes?

Christians IN JAIL are Christians who have violated LAW-----based on the Judea/Christian model. Muslims in muslim countries are not in jail for raping
a KAFFIRAH. In fact------they are not even in jail for murdering a kaffir. They
might be in jail for drinking beer

galvanized pogroms in "THE DEFENSE OF ISLAM" in the shariah shit hole in which he was born?
Your hubby should talk to my grandparents, they were forced to flee the Christian shit hole where they were born due to pogroms too.

1.For Democrat voters, even those nominally Jewish, following the dictates of their party takes precedent over truth.....and survival.
This party had a 70 year love affair with communism…..no surprise it has added Islamofascism to the embrace.

a. “The extermination of the Jews of Medina represents the iconic moment in Islam, just as the Sermon on the Mount is the iconic moment of Christianity, or the parting of the Red Sea is for the Jews.” Edwin Black in his book, “ The Farhud: The Roots of the Arab-Nazi Alliance in the Holocaust.”

b. And this week:
“Malaysia’s prime minister, who said he is proud to be called anti-Semitic, is speaking at Columbia University”
https://www.jta.org/2019/09/24/united-states/malaysias-prime-minister-who-said-he-is-proud-to-be-called-anti-semitic-is-speaking-at-columbia-university

Nothing has changed, either for the Democrat Party or for Islam.

2. Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of America’s Muslim President.

There is the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”
In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.
Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…”
Obama attended an Indonesian public school

What Hussein learned in Indonesian madrassas explains why Israel is the only nation Hussein spent US tax dollars to destabilize.

3. “I have been commanded to wage war against mankind till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah, …and if they do it, their blood and property are guaranteed protection on my behalf ….”

Know whose quote that is?

Muhammad bin Abdullah (570-632)

4. In 610, Muhammad began telling the Meccan polytheists that he was a messenger from Allah, to a great deal of eye-rolling. Submit, he told them- Islam in Arabic- and they would be safe. But after 12 years of preaching he had only converted some one hundred, mostly his relatives, and the townsfolks felt that they were safe, already.

But by 622 they got tired of him, and threw him out.

But that was only the beginning.
Tsk, tsk. You're so full of hate. Very sad.

Is there anything in her post that was wrong? If not, what are you responding to? Facts? Truth? Is now fact and truth, hate speech? Is that what the left-wing stands for now?

Here in the US it is probably rare to find a descendant of slaves without some White DNA. Was rape by Christian slave owners sanctioned by Christianity?
No 'probably' meant I didn't think it was necessary to document it. I have to admit I was wrong when I said it was rare. But since you asked:

The researchers first looked at what fraction of African Americans’ genetic ancestry could be traced back to Africa. Not surprisingly, the data shows that, for most African Americans, the majority of their DNA comes from African ancestors. The results also show that essentially all African Americans have some European ancestry ancestry as well. The genetic mix of African and European DNA, however, follows a striking geographical trend: African Americans living in Southern states have more African DNA (83 percent) than those living in other areas of the country (80 percent). Conversely, African Americans outside the South have a larger fraction of European DNA. Even within the South, this trend holds: Blacks in Florida and South Carolina have more African DNA than those living in Kentucky and Virginia.​

You....our best source of greenhouse gases...."didn't think it was necessary to document it."

And you are claiming that you don't know that 'documenting' requires providing the source.

You're being willfully ignorant. How many Africans, born in this country came to the New World voluntarily?

Lots. You don't get around much, do you. ? I have known lots of people who
migrated to the USA from Africa and are delighted to be here. As to the people
forcibly shipped here from Africa as slaves------not all STAYED SLAVES. You know any slaves?

Is there anything in her post that was wrong? If not, what are you responding to? Facts? Truth? Is now fact and truth, hate speech? Is that what the left-wing stands for now?
"Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of America’s Muslim President."

forcibly shipped here from Africa as slaves------not all STAYED SLAVES. You know any slaves?
I don't know any slaves apparently I don't know any Blacks that are not descended from White rapists.

Your hubby should talk to my grandparents, they were forced to flee the Christian shit hole where they were born due to pogroms too.

Christians have modified their laws SINCE------muslims have not. Zoroastrians
STILL cannot find peace in Iran, nor can Christians or jews. In the land of hubby's birth-----ALL of his community-----in that land for more than 1000 years BEFORE the rapist pig of Arabia was born-------have left. You mentioned
religions "evolving" which is a kinda funny use of the word "evolve" Islami filth is still on the books-------but that catholic church gave up burning witches hundreds of years ago

I don't know any slaves apparently I don't know any Blacks that are not descended from White rapists.

you don't? I know lots of blacks not descended from white rapists. In fact I have come across lots of whites who were raped by blacks but I am not claiming that ALL "WHITES" are descendants of black rapists.

"The influx of African immigrants to the United States in the last two decades has been phenomenal. According to figures from the Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS), the number of African immigrants to the United States more than quadrupled in the last two decades; from 109,733 between 1961 and 1980 to 531,832 between 1981 and 2000. These new immigrants can be found in major metropolitan areas in states like New York, Texas, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland and California, to small towns in Idaho, Iowa and Maine. Even states like North and South Dakota that were only distant memories in the minds of many African immigrants to the United States in the 1960s and 70s have become homes to many Africans. For instance, South Dakota experienced an increase in the number of African immigrants from 210 in the 1990s to 1,560 in 2000. [1] Similarly, Tacoma, Washington saw an increase of more than 800 percent in the number immigrants from sub-Saharan Africa- from 202 in the 1990s to 1,802 in 2002 [2]. Unlike their counterparts in the 1960s and 70s whose aspirations was to return to their respective countries with an American education and the skills necessary for the task of nation-building, many of the immigrants in the last two decades are more interested in settling in United States and building a comfortable life for themselves and their families. This essay examines why an increasing number of African immigrants decide to become permanent residents or citizens of the United States instead of returning to their home countries. It also considers the various measures that these immigrants have taken to become integrated into their new environment."

http://www.africamigration.com/archive_02/j_takougang.htm

Forum List

Back