1400 Year, The Hatred Still Central

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone.
Not quite. It's more like saying Whites are a peaceful race because most Whites live peacefully and only a "tiny minority of extremists", the White Supremacists, practice violence. Or do you disagree?

40% of Indonesians approve of violence in defense of Islam.
http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03 https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/violence-in-defense-of-islam-statistics/

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
I think the key phrase here is "in defense of Islam". Did they ask about violence to spread Islam?

What would you do in defense of Christianity?

Can you really be this stupid???

Or, simply a born liar.

'Defense of Islam' means kill any who draw a cartoon that they don't like.

Is there anything in her post that was wrong? If not, what are you responding to? Facts? Truth? Is now fact and truth, hate speech? Is that what the left-wing stands for now?
"Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of America’s Muslim President."

Can you be this ignorant?

That was Hussein's boyhood home, and he was enrolled in the madrassa as a Muslim.

Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

In no case it that more revealing than the life of Hussein Obama.

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

Where is your apology????

Jot this down: I am never wrong.

Does 'probably' mean you simply made that up?
No 'probably' meant I didn't think it was necessary to document it. I have to admit I was wrong when I said it was rare. But since you asked:

The researchers first looked at what fraction of African Americans’ genetic ancestry could be traced back to Africa. Not surprisingly, the data shows that, for most African Americans, the majority of their DNA comes from African ancestors. The results also show that essentially all African Americans have some European ancestry ancestry as well. The genetic mix of African and European DNA, however, follows a striking geographical trend: African Americans living in Southern states have more African DNA (83 percent) than those living in other areas of the country (80 percent). Conversely, African Americans outside the South have a larger fraction of European DNA. Even within the South, this trend holds: Blacks in Florida and South Carolina have more African DNA than those living in Kentucky and Virginia.​

You....our best source of greenhouse gases...."didn't think it was necessary to document it."

And you are claiming that you don't know that 'documenting' requires providing the source.

And nothing in there refers to slaves.
You're being willfully ignorant. How many Africans, born in this country came to the New World voluntarily?

Lots. You don't get around much, do you. ? I have known lots of people who
migrated to the USA from Africa and are delighted to be here. As to the people
forcibly shipped here from Africa as slaves------not all STAYED SLAVES. You know any slaves?
I don't know any slaves apparently I don't know any Blacks that are not descended from White rapists.

"The influx of African immigrants to the United States in the last two decades has been phenomenal. According to figures from the Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS), the number of African immigrants to the United States more than quadrupled in the last two decades; from 109,733 between 1961 and 1980 to 531,832 between 1981 and 2000. These new immigrants can be found in major metropolitan areas in states like New York, Texas, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland and California, to small towns in Idaho, Iowa and Maine. Even states like North and South Dakota that were only distant memories in the minds of many African immigrants to the United States in the 1960s and 70s have become homes to many Africans. For instance, South Dakota experienced an increase in the number of African immigrants from 210 in the 1990s to 1,560 in 2000. [1] Similarly, Tacoma, Washington saw an increase of more than 800 percent in the number immigrants from sub-Saharan Africa- from 202 in the 1990s to 1,802 in 2002 [2]. Unlike their counterparts in the 1960s and 70s whose aspirations was to return to their respective countries with an American education and the skills necessary for the task of nation-building, many of the immigrants in the last two decades are more interested in settling in United States and building a comfortable life for themselves and their families. This essay examines why an increasing number of African immigrants decide to become permanent residents or citizens of the United States instead of returning to their home countries. It also considers the various measures that these immigrants have taken to become integrated into their new environment."

http://www.africamigration.com/archive_02/j_takougang.htm

Islam is a peaceful religion because most Muslims live peacefully and that only a "tiny minority of extremists" practice violence? That's like saying that White supremacy must be perfectly fine since only a tiny minority of racists ever hurt anyone.
Not quite. It's more like saying Whites are a peaceful race because most Whites live peacefully and only a "tiny minority of extremists", the White Supremacists, practice violence. Or do you disagree?

http://www.thejakartapost.com/detailweekly.asp?fileid=20060728.@03 https://muslimstatistics.wordpress.com/2014/10/06/violence-in-defense-of-islam-statistics/

Pew Global: 68% of Palestinian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
43% of Nigerian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
38% of Lebanese Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
15% of Egyptian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
13% of Indonesian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
12% of Jordanian Muslims say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
7% of Muslim Israelis say suicide attacks against civilians in defense of Islam are justified.
I think the key phrase here is "in defense of Islam". Did they ask about violence to spread Islam?

4. The Book of Genesis was written nearly 3500 years ago. In it, we find this:

Genesis 16:12 The patriarch of the Arabs….. “He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

Must be just a coincidence and couldn't be connected to the sort of jihadist massacres that take place regularly…..

.....or could it.

5. While raids and rapes and pillage were constant as per Muhammad’s instructions….

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'" In The Name Of Allah - Islam & Torture or Torment

The first great battle between armies, Christians versus Muslims, was at Yarmuk

6. After raiding the Eastern Roman Empire’s Syrian territories for years, Emperor Heraclius mustered a massive army that met and fought the Muslims near the Yarmuk River, August, 636 …The Muslims defeated the Christian army, and by November were at and laying siege to the Holy City. The preserved sermon of its holed up patriarch, Sophronius, captures these times:

Why are the troops of the Saracens attacking us? Why has there been so much destruction and plunder? Why are there incessant outpourings of human blood? Why are the birds of the sky devouring human bodies? … [T]he vengeful and God-hating Saracens, the abomination of desolation clearly foretold to us by the prophets, overrun the places which are not allowed to them, plunder cities, devastate fields, burn down villages, set on fire the holy churches, overturn the sacred monasteries, oppose the Byzantine armies arrayed against them, and in fighting raise up the trophies [of war] and add victory to victory.” Islam’s Three ‘Claims’ to Jerusalem - Raymond Ibrahim

7. Maximus the Confessor (b.580) described the invaders as “wild and untamed beasts, whose form alone is human, [come to] devour civilized government.” “Arab-Byzantine Relations in Early Islamic Times,” p. 116, by Michael Bonner

Do you now see the disadvantage you are under, never having read a book????

Genesis 16:12 The patriarch of the Arabs….. “He will be a wild donkey of a man; his hand will be against everyone and everyone's hand against him, and he will live in hostility toward all his brothers."

Must be just a coincidence and couldn't be connected to the sort of jihadist massacres that take place regularly…..

.....or could it.

5. While raids and rapes and pillage were constant as per Muhammad’s instructions….

Quran 8:12: "Your Lord inspired the angels with the message: 'I will terrorize the unbelievers. Therefore smite them on their necks and every joint and incapacitate them. Strike off their heads and cut off each of their fingers and toes.'" In The Name Of Allah - Islam & Torture or Torment

6. After raiding the Eastern Roman Empire’s Syrian territories for years, Emperor Heraclius mustered a massive army that met and fought the Muslims near the Yarmuk River, August, 636 …The Muslims defeated the Christian army, and by November were at and laying siege to the Holy City. The preserved sermon of its holed up patriarch, Sophronius, captures these times:

Why are the troops of the Saracens attacking us? Why has there been so much destruction and plunder? Why are there incessant outpourings of human blood? Why are the birds of the sky devouring human bodies? … [T]he vengeful and God-hating Saracens, the abomination of desolation clearly foretold to us by the prophets, overrun the places which are not allowed to them, plunder cities, devastate fields, burn down villages, set on fire the holy churches, overturn the sacred monasteries, oppose the Byzantine armies arrayed against them, and in fighting raise up the trophies [of war] and add victory to victory.” Islam’s Three ‘Claims’ to Jerusalem - Raymond Ibrahim

7. Maximus the Confessor (b.580) described the invaders as “wild and untamed beasts, whose form alone is human, [come to] devour civilized government.” “Arab-Byzantine Relations in Early Islamic Times,” p. 116, by Michael Bonner

that concept that ISHMAEL is the patriarch of DA ARABS is questionable
in my little mind. My sense is that Muhummad latched onto this
issue in order to link himself to Abraham---HOWEVER it is true that way back---
Arabian nomads were considered "Ishmaelites". My sense is that the term
ISHMAELITE was something like "that barbarian" a term of disparagement
invented by the jews of Arabia but not necessarily a description of a family
tree

Here in the US it is probably rare to find a descendant of slaves without some White DNA. Was rape by Christian slave owners sanctioned by Christianity?
Does 'probably' mean you simply made that up?
No 'probably' meant I didn't think it was necessary to document it. I have to admit I was wrong when I said it was rare. But since you asked:

The researchers first looked at what fraction of African Americans’ genetic ancestry could be traced back to Africa. Not surprisingly, the data shows that, for most African Americans, the majority of their DNA comes from African ancestors. The results also show that essentially all African Americans have some European ancestry ancestry as well. The genetic mix of African and European DNA, however, follows a striking geographical trend: African Americans living in Southern states have more African DNA (83 percent) than those living in other areas of the country (80 percent). Conversely, African Americans outside the South have a larger fraction of European DNA. Even within the South, this trend holds: Blacks in Florida and South Carolina have more African DNA than those living in Kentucky and Virginia.​

You....our best source of greenhouse gases...."didn't think it was necessary to document it."

And you are claiming that you don't know that 'documenting' requires providing the source.

And nothing in there refers to slaves.
You're being willfully ignorant. How many Africans, born in this country came to the New World voluntarily?

"The influx of African immigrants to the United States in the last two decades has been phenomenal. According to figures from the Immigration and Naturalization Services (INS), the number of African immigrants to the United States more than quadrupled in the last two decades; from 109,733 between 1961 and 1980 to 531,832 between 1981 and 2000. These new immigrants can be found in major metropolitan areas in states like New York, Texas, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland and California, to small towns in Idaho, Iowa and Maine. Even states like North and South Dakota that were only distant memories in the minds of many African immigrants to the United States in the 1960s and 70s have become homes to many Africans. For instance, South Dakota experienced an increase in the number of African immigrants from 210 in the 1990s to 1,560 in 2000. [1] Similarly, Tacoma, Washington saw an increase of more than 800 percent in the number immigrants from sub-Saharan Africa- from 202 in the 1990s to 1,802 in 2002 [2]. Unlike their counterparts in the 1960s and 70s whose aspirations was to return to their respective countries with an American education and the skills necessary for the task of nation-building, many of the immigrants in the last two decades are more interested in settling in United States and building a comfortable life for themselves and their families. This essay examines why an increasing number of African immigrants decide to become permanent residents or citizens of the United States instead of returning to their home countries. It also considers the various measures that these immigrants have taken to become integrated into their new environment."

http://www.africamigration.com/archive_02/j_takougang.htm
Interesting but how many of these immigrants were, as I qualified, "born in this country"?

Can you really be this stupid???

Or, simply a born liar.

'Defense of Islam' means kill any who draw a cartoon that they don't like.
So the hundreds or thousands of Muslims asked what they'd do "in defense of Islam" all meant "kill any who draw a cartoon that they don't like". You know that how?

Is there anything in her post that was wrong? If not, what are you responding to? Facts? Truth? Is now fact and truth, hate speech? Is that what the left-wing stands for now?
"Indonesia is the world’s largest Muslim nation, and the boyhood home of America’s Muslim President."

That was Hussein's boyhood home, and he was enrolled in the madrassa as a Muslim.

Know the quote attributed to Aristotle….“Give me a child until he is 7 and I will show you the man.”

“…Obama's father was from Africa, and Obama has said his father was born a Muslim.

Obama lived in Indonesia with his mother and stepfather from 1967 to 1971, approximately from the ages of 6 to 10.

…Indonesia is a Muslim country, and Obama attended a public school there, ….substantiated evidence indicates Obama attended a public school that taught a small amount of mainstream Islam. The news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim,…” Obama attended an Indonesian public school

This is your first then. :nono: From your link:
news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim, but there are errors on the forms and it seems reasonable to assume that he was registered as Muslim simply because his stepfather was Muslim. And it's worth noting that Obama also attended a Catholic school in Indonesia for several years.​

.....or could it.

I read the Bible and found in Genesis:
Abraham gave Ishmael and his mother a supply of bread and water and sent them away. Hagar entered in the wilderness of Beer-sheba where the two soon ran out of water and Hagar, not wanting to witness the death of her son, set the boy some distance away from herself, and wept. "And God heard the voice of the lad" and sent his angel to tell Hagar, "Arise, lift up the lad, and hold him in thine hand; for I will make him a great nation." And God "opened her eyes, and she saw a well of water", from which she drew to save Ishmael's life and her own. "And God was with the lad; and he grew, and dwelt in the wilderness, and became an archer." (Genesis 21:14–21)​

.....or could it.

that concept that ISHMAEL is the patriarch of DA ARABS is questionable
in my little mind. My sense is that Muhummad latched onto this
issue in order to link himself to Abraham---HOWEVER it is true that way back---
Arabian nomads were considered "Ishmaelites". My sense is that the term
ISHMAELITE was something like "that barbarian" a term of disparagement
invented by the jews of Arabia but not necessarily a description of a family
tree
You're probably right. Genealogy was very important in the ancient world. Look how much trouble the early Christians took to connect Jesus with David.

This is your first then. :nono: From your link:
news reports say that Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim, but there are errors on the forms and it seems reasonable to assume that he was registered as Muslim simply because his stepfather was Muslim. And it's worth noting that Obama also attended a Catholic school in Indonesia for several years.​

"....Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim..."

Just as I said.

The rest of your post was 'spin.'

Your lesson for today:

Spin…altering the truth without altering the facts.

A lie which has somehow been legitimized by an uneducated public. See newspeak, doublespeak

Public relations term, referring to slightly altering facts to portray a desired version of a story.

Just as I said.

Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim, but there are errors on the forms and it seems reasonable to assume that he was registered as Muslim simply because his stepfather was Muslim.

You seem to have ignored a rather important point. It was your link.

Would that be a spin or a lie by omission?

Just as I said.

Obama's registration form indicates his religion was Muslim, but there are errors on the forms and it seems reasonable to assume that he was registered as Muslim simply because his stepfather was Muslim.

You seem to have ignored a rather important point. It was your link.

Would that be a spin or a lie by omission?

You verified what I posted.

Now, trying to remove your foot from your mouth????

Which books by Muslim authors have you read?
Amusing, coming from one who has read no books.
Reading only one side of an issue is worse than not reading any.

There is only one side,....the truth.

That's my side.

See what you can do with this:

You've been singing the praises of a fraud, Hussein Obama, a Muslim since childhood, and you never recognized the truth even while he did things no one but a cryto-Islamist would do....

Like this:

1. The United States State Department, even with it’s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Hussein’s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Nor can you address this.......

2. “…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????

They liked his….tone????

Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacs…

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”

Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the
mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybe… And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was “standard procedure” for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'allies’ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iran….?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deserves….the truth….and prison time.

As you can't dispute any of the above....time for you to admit to yourself that you've been fooled, tricked, and jilted.

Let's hear it.

Republicans and Democrats subscribe to the same monetary policy which supports to unending wars, foreign and domestic which drives the domestic policy- same destination different rate of descent- analogy: Hitting a brick wall at 99mph is not better than hitting a brick wall at 100mph

Which books by Muslim authors have you read?
Amusing, coming from one who has read no books.
Reading only one side of an issue is worse than not reading any.

There is only one side,....the truth.

That's my side.

See what you can do with this:

You've been singing the praises of a fraud, Hussein Obama, a Muslim since childhood, and you never recognized the truth even while he did things no one but a cryto-Islamist would do....

Like this:

1. The United States State Department, even with it’s long antipathy toward Israel, the State Department says Iran is the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism.
Yet, this was Hussein’s behavior toward that 7th century barbaric regime:

Barack Obama was ushering in the age of the ‘Iranian Nuclear Bomb’ and fueling Iran’s war machine.

Barack Obama, the #1 funder of radical Islamic fundamentalism and of the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism, in the history of the world.
Under Hussein Obama, the United States was the lead benefactor of Islamic terrorism

He gave his nod to ballistic missiles and nuclear weapons for 7th century barbarians.

Barack Obama, in addition to slowing the rise of the oceans, also made the world a safer place to be by funding the world’s worst state sponsor of terrorism while not restricting their ballistic missile program and, at the same time, supporting Hezbollah.

The best friend the homicidal maniacs in charge of Iran ever had was Barack Hussein Obama.

The big question about Hussein Obama was always was he Sunni or Shia…and with the Iran deal, we got answer.

Nor can you address this.......

2. “…Obama’s ties to a radical Muslim activist who reportedly was raising money for Obama’s Harvard studies during the years 1988 to 1991.
The allegations first surfaced in late March, when former Manhattan Borough president Percy Sutton told a New York cable channel that a former business partner who was “raising money” for Obama had approached him in 1988 to help Obama get into Harvard Law School.

In the interview, Sutton says he first heard of Obama about twenty years ago from Khalid Al-Mansour, a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist who was a “mentor” to the founders of the Black Panther party at the time the party was founded in the early 1960s.

Sutton described al-Mansour as advisor to “one of the world’s richest men,” Saudi prince Alwaleed bin Talal.” Daily Thought Pad: Obama's Harvard Years: Questions Swirl

“But when you’re watching this in the campaign, and you’re onto this story, you’re saying, “Why isn’t anyone in the major media asking how it is that this radical anti-Semite, Khalid al Mansour, was pushing Obama into Harvard twenty years before the election?” Isn’t this worth investigating, this connection? No it wasn’t—it was worth burying…But they just buried that whole story, and when I saw that—I mean, you know this, and you and Accuracy Media have been confronting this for years, how they bury stories that they simply don’t want to share with the rest of the world.”
Obama Deconstructed: An Interview with Jack Cashill

Why would a Black Muslim and Black Nationalist, and the Saudis….want to see Obama as President?

Did he win an essay contest of some sort??? His grades????

They liked his….tone????

Or something about him that would appeal to radical, anti-Semitic Muslims?????

3. What a generous fellow, Obama, when it comes to rewarding his co-religionists.
When it comes to Iran, the 7th century homicidal maniacs…

a. He sends them pallets loaded with cash

b. He guarantees them nuclear weapons

c. He removes the sanctions that were restricting the funds they had for terrorism.

d. He obstructs justice, the DoJ case against Iran’s proxy, Hezbollah, for selling $1 billion of cocaine in the US

e. And….he provides them with the fruits of America’s technological achievements, to make them more formidable as enemies to America….our drone technology.
Obama as President turned over, directly to the 7th century savages, our latest and most technologically advanced, surveillance drone, the RQ-170 Sentinel.....
...of course, by extension, turned it over to Russia and China, as well.
When the drone crash landed in Iran...that's 'Death To America Iran'.....Obama let them keep it.

"
President Obama said on Monday that the United States had asked Iran to return an American surveillance drone that the Iranians say they captured on Dec. 4. It was Mr. Obama’s first public comment about the drone, a remote-controlled spying aircraft,...
...Obama was answering this question: “And speaking of Iran, are you concerned that it will be able to weaken America’s national security by discovering intelligence from the fallen drone that it captured?”

Obama Says America Asked Iran to Return Its Drone

But...but......what could he have done?????

This:
"... otherwise I would not explain why the RQ-170 was not remotely destroyed with a kill-switch reportedly used on such systems to prevent them from going in the wrong hands. Such self-destruction systems are designed to bring down the drone should its pilot lose satellite link from the
mobile ground control station.

The stealthy UAS (Unmanned Aerial System) is one of the most precious of the U.S. arsenal..."

Iran seizes a U.S. Stealth Drone by taking over controls. Maybe… And what about that Predator virus?

"....It was “standard procedure” for US forces to recover or destroy any drones that are lost, ..."

Iran shows off captured US drone

Unless you were a deep cover mole with the ability to reward your....'allies’ in the ummah (Ummah is an Arabic word meaning "community").

What is even more threatening to America and Western Civilization than Iran….?

Obama and the Democrat Party.

Time to give Obama what he deserves….the truth….and prison time.

As you can't dispute any of the above....time for you to admit to yourself that you've been fooled, tricked, and jilted.

Let's hear it.
Quantity does not mean quality. I'm not going to waste my time replying to your endlessly recycled cut & pastes.

Forum List

Back