14 Big City Mayors ask Trump to stop deploying federal agents

#1 Rule of the Innerwebs..............first moron to bring up Hitler loses.

No, that's never been a rule. The only people who say it is are Nazis who got butthurt about being exposed as Nazis. That's you.

Second, Mr Godwin, the guy who wrote Godwin's law, now says this about people like you.

---
By all means, compare these shitheads to Nazis. Again and again. I'm with you.
— Mike Godwin (@sfmnemonic) August 14, 2017
---

So, the current "rules of the internet" say that Nazis should be exposed as Nazis, and that's what I'm doing. You need to understand that whimpering about how mean I am just lets me see how butthurt you are over it, and tells me I should keep doing whatever it was that caused your meltdown.
Really? I have been exposed as a Nazi?

Please show the board where this happened.

Be very specific, and quote the post of mine where I was a Nazi.

GO! mamooth

Yep. And that explains your butthurt. Supporting brownshirt tactics makes your Nazi nature very obvious. You might not have formally joined them, but you're a kindred spirit.

Why did you think that pointing that out would be difficult?

Remember, I took a sacred oath to oppose all enemies of the US Constitution, foreign and domestic. Thus, I am oath-bound to oppose you and those like you.

Yep. And that explains your butthurt. Supporting brownshirt tactics makes your Nazi nature very obvious. You might not have formally joined them, but you're a kindred spirit.

Why did you think that pointing that out would be difficult?

Remember, I took a sacred oath to oppose all enemies of the US Constitution, foreign and domestic. Thus, I am oath-bound to oppose you and those like you.
Major fail by you..........let's try again..........

GO! mamooth

Fed. Goons attacking medics in Portland.

The Medics, of course, were NOT breaking in to a courthouse.

Anyone who does not realize that Trump is intentionally initiating conflict and violence in order to manipulate his base in order to win relection, is blind.

Two strips of duck tape doesn't make you a medic anymore than a BK paper crown makes you a king.

That's pr bullshit that only a fool would believe.

A better thread title: 14 Dimwinger mayors side with looters, rioters, and criminals and ignore their law abiding constituents.
They own these riots now...Trump plays 4D chess again.

They can't say Trump did nothing...he offered help and sent federal officers.

And they can't say he is authoritarian dictator either...he sent law enforcement...not the military...and when asked to stand down...he will. It's their baby now...God help them.

The Trump cultists on this thread would have made the goodest of GoodGermans under Hitler.

Trump knows he can't win at the ballot box, so he's sending out his thugs to cause violence. Then he'll try claim that he's the only hope there is to stop the violence that he initiated. It's a standard fascist tactic. Hitler made up stories of violent Jews to justify his attacks on Jews, the Trump cult makes up stories of violent liberals to justify attacks on liberals. At least the kids are getting a good history lesson on how the Nazis managed to come to power.

Unfortunately for the Trump cult, America isn't buying their fascist act. The TV shows brownshirts attacking mothers and veterans, and all non-fascists are appalled. The liberals have whupped Nazi ass _again_, which makes the Trump cult cry.

Using your complete phony comparison, Hitler made stuff up because he could. Today we have the internet, pictures, videos, you name it and we have it. So Trump is no Hitler, and nothing is made up because we can see it with our own eyes.

President Trump is not sending out the feds to cause violence; the violence is already there, thanks to the commie leadership of these cities. President Trump sent these people there to protect federal buildings and stop the violence commie Mayors and Governors seem to be incapable of doing.

Fed. Goons attacking medics in Portland.

The Medics, of course, were NOT breaking in to a courthouse.

Anyone who does not realize that Trump is intentionally initiating conflict and violence in order to manipulate his base in order to win relection, is blind.

Two strips of duck tape doesn't make you a medic anymore than a BK paper crown makes you a king.

That's pr bullshit that only a fool would believe.

..and wearing a Walmart camo outfit with no law enforcement ID does not make you a legal federal policeman.

What happened to States Rights and objecting to encroachment by the federal government.

Rhetorical question

I'll be even more rhetorical: Were you concerned about states rights when they pushed gay marriages in states that voted against it? How about states rights when Hussein said that all schools must allow weirdos in dresses to enter and use female restrooms, changing rooms, and showers? Where were the states rights when Mooochelle instituted her torture program on kids eating school lunches? And what about Commie Care for states who objected to participate?

But the President sending in the feds to correct a problem that libs could not is now a states right issue?

As you ran the other times, what's the point? I've proved my case very well, so I need do no more. And since you're not even trying to refute it, the logical assumption is you can't refute it.
Your post editing won't get you out of this lie, Asswipe.

GO! mamooth

It’s a funny turn when “conservatives” are applauding the use of federal agents.
I believe that the federal agents have a right to protect federal property anything beyond that is the state and city's responsibility.

With all the horse shit being spread, folks lose sight of reality.

There are Federal Court Houses in Every State. The FBI, ATF and The Marshall Service is located in every state. Federal Crimes
are broken and handled by the Feds. For people to say that the Feds aren't welcome is a joke. They have always been
there.

They control Federal Property, not the State. There isn't one Governor in the Country that can remove the Feds from his
State. They can't determine how many agents are deployed to federal facilities. Now Local Police have always assisted the
Feds with Federal crimes. But once the FBI is on the scene they take over the Investigation. Bank Robbery, Kidnapping,
Civil Rights violations, etc, etc.

We, without question, have some seriously stupid Governors in this Country.

In a letter to Attorney General William Barr and acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf on Tuesday, the mayors voiced their “deep concern and objection to the deployment of federal forces in U.S. cities.”

“The unilateral deployment of these forces into American cities is unprecedented and violates fundamental constitutional protections and tenets of federalism,” the mayors wrote. “Deployment of federal forces in the streets of our communities has not been requested nor is it acceptable.”

Signatories to the letter included the mayors of Seattle; Portland, Ore.; Atlanta; Chicago; Washington, D.C.; Kansas City, Mo.; Boston; Philadelphia; Denver; Los Angeles; San Jose, Calif.; Oakland, Calif.; Tucson, Ariz.; and Sacramento, Calif.

t is concerning that federal law enforcement is being deployed for political purposes. The President and his administration continually attack local leadership and amplify false and divisive rhetoric purely for campaign fodder,” they wrote. “Their words and actions have created an environment of fear and mistrust.”

“I’m going to do something — that, I can tell you,” Trump said Monday in response to a question about reports that his administration might send federal law enforcement to other major cities dealing with protests. The president mentioned Chicago, New York City and Philadelphia, among other cities.

The deployments have come under harsh scrutiny from Democrats after officers in Portland were seen grabbing protesters off the street and putting them in unmarked cars.

“These are tactics we expect from an authoritarian regime – not our democracy,” the mayors wrote.

The administration has defended the deployments, saying they are necessary to respond to the rising violence and protect federal property.

“What is occurring in Portland in the early hours of every morning is not peaceful protesting,” Wolf said Tuesday. “We have been forced because of local law enforcement presence to take measures such as arrests to protect our officials.”

To say that deploying federal LEs is done for political purposes may in part be true, but so is inexcusably allowing the riots, burning, and destruction or public and private property by the local and state gov'ts. It's one thing to defend federal property such as the federal courthouse in Portland, but it's totally another to arrest someone who is not attacking or damaging federal property or who is not breaking any federal laws. IOW, federal agents should not be doing LE functions that belong to the locals. Certainly what's happening in Portland and elsewhere is absolutely not peaceful protests, and I doubt very much that the feds are arresting anybody who isn't engaged in rioting and destruction of property. But frankly I do not see the authority for Trump to deploy federal agents where they are not wanted, as long as federal property is not at risk. And if I were Trump I'd totally stay out of any city that requests federal agents to leave and let the fucking place burn to the ground. But I'd make sure they know they ain't getting one dollar of federal tax dollars to rebuild their cities.
Notice the graffiti hasn't been painted over on Portland's Fed building. It is rumored to be left there on purpose. All for photo ops for the Trump PR shit show.
Hopefully they will burn your house down, and you will stick up for them. Yes, you are that stupid!

In a letter to Attorney General William Barr and acting Homeland Security Secretary Chad Wolf on Tuesday, the mayors voiced their “deep concern and objection to the deployment of federal forces in U.S. cities.”

“The unilateral deployment of these forces into American cities is unprecedented and violates fundamental constitutional protections and tenets of federalism,” the mayors wrote. “Deployment of federal forces in the streets of our communities has not been requested nor is it acceptable.”

Signatories to the letter included the mayors of Seattle; Portland, Ore.; Atlanta; Chicago; Washington, D.C.; Kansas City, Mo.; Boston; Philadelphia; Denver; Los Angeles; San Jose, Calif.; Oakland, Calif.; Tucson, Ariz.; and Sacramento, Calif.

t is concerning that federal law enforcement is being deployed for political purposes. The President and his administration continually attack local leadership and amplify false and divisive rhetoric purely for campaign fodder,” they wrote. “Their words and actions have created an environment of fear and mistrust.”

“I’m going to do something — that, I can tell you,” Trump said Monday in response to a question about reports that his administration might send federal law enforcement to other major cities dealing with protests. The president mentioned Chicago, New York City and Philadelphia, among other cities.

The deployments have come under harsh scrutiny from Democrats after officers in Portland were seen grabbing protesters off the street and putting them in unmarked cars.

“These are tactics we expect from an authoritarian regime – not our democracy,” the mayors wrote.

The administration has defended the deployments, saying they are necessary to respond to the rising violence and protect federal property.

“What is occurring in Portland in the early hours of every morning is not peaceful protesting,” Wolf said Tuesday. “We have been forced because of local law enforcement presence to take measures such as arrests to protect our officials.”

To say that deploying federal LEs is done for political purposes may in part be true, but so is inexcusably allowing the riots, burning, and destruction or public and private property by the local and state gov'ts. It's one thing to defend federal property such as the federal courthouse in Portland, but it's totally another to arrest someone who is not attacking or damaging federal property or who is not breaking any federal laws. IOW, federal agents should not be doing LE functions that belong to the locals. Certainly what's happening in Portland and elsewhere is absolutely not peaceful protests, and I doubt very much that the feds are arresting anybody who isn't engaged in rioting and destruction of property. But frankly I do not see the authority for Trump to deploy federal agents where they are not wanted, as long as federal property is not at risk. And if I were Trump I'd totally stay out of any city that requests federal agents to leave and let the fucking place burn to the ground. But I'd make sure they know they ain't getting one dollar of federal tax dollars to rebuild their cities.
Notice the graffiti hasn't been painted over on Portland's Fed building. It is rumored to be left there on purpose. All for photo ops for the Trump PR shit show.
Hopefully they will burn your house down, and you will stick up for them. Yes, you are that stupid!
They won't be coming to my town you dumbass. Fuck off.

They won't be coming to my town you dumbass. Fuck off.
The way you support them, if biden is elected. Yes, they will. The problem is, you will deserve it!

Irony of the day: Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot is afraid of Federal troops terrorizing so called protesters, meanwhile Chicago is swimming in blood perpetrated by criminals and thugs and radicals. They are destroying her city and she, has the unmitigated ignorance to be afraid of American troops. What is wrong with you people in Chicago? You need to remove this mayorial infection before your City is completely decimated.

It's too late for the feds to only protect federal property. The people in these war zones have gone over the state and city heads and appealed to the president directly. In some cities the police are asking for help as they violate stand down orders. Democrats have given license to rioters so they can say Trump causes riots. It's to the democrat benefit when people die.

As you ran the other times, what's the point? I've proved my case very well, so I need do no more. And since you're not even trying to refute it, the logical assumption is you can't refute it.
The ONLY logical assumption is you are a world class ignoramus with sheep dip for brains.

It's too late for the feds to only protect federal property. The people in these war zones have gone over the state and city heads and appealed to the president directly. In some cities the police are asking for help as they violate stand down orders. Democrats have given license to rioters so they can say Trump causes riots. It's to the democrat benefit when people die.

The ONLY logical assumption is you are a world class ignoramus with sheep dip for brains.
They need to frog-walk lightfoot out the back door.

Forum List

Back