13 States Sue Biden Over Stimulus Rule

Nope. You aren't going to take liberal government stimulus money and give it to corporations.
Yep. The usual federal arm twisting. They take our money, and then only give it back if we jump through their hoops. Fuck 'em.
You want it or not?
Fuck you.

Do you give away your money without conditions? I don't. If I give someone money for a purpose, I have expectations of your using it for the purpose I intended. If I give money to my neighbour to pick up medications at the pharmacy, and he decides the drugs are a waste of money and uses the money to fix his car, I'm going to be pissed because he needs the drugs.

In this case, the rule prevents states from counting stimulus payments as "income" for people receive welfare, Section 8, or food stamps, and cutting these people off their other government supports, until these payments run out. The intention of the Biden government is for these payments to lift people out of poverty and pay off their bills, and give them a better quality of life.

If the states win this suit, the poor will be no better of than they were BEFORE they got the stimulus, in the long run. Their net annual income will be no different at all.

What’s the rule? I hope it’s that in order to get money you can’t disenfranchis black voters and you have to have an adequate number of abortion clinics in your state.

I think the rule is if you intentionally screwed up your state's economy with Draconian COVID restrictions like a good commie.....you would be rewarded......but of course the wording in the documents won't show that (This way Wokish snowflakes can claim it's not happening). Also....there's a provision that bans lowering taxes to stimulate the economy......essentially a bribe to not do what is best for your state.

One of the plaintiffs, who has a landscaping business and a cottage, complained that he can’t even use his time off to take his son fishing on Lake Charlevoix because motorboats have been banned under the order.

The plaintiffs are Kimberly Beemer, a Saginaw attorney, Paul Cavanaugh, who has a Livingston County landscaping business, and Muise, an Ann Arbor attorney and one of the American Freedom Center lawyers who filed the complaint.

Fucking lawyers.

Both Beemer and Cavanaugh have cottages in Charlevoix they now cannot use because of travel provisions in the executive order, they said.

WAAAHHH

Early in the year in 2020 they banned use of the beaches....probably because doing so is healthy and kills COVID.

1. Why can he break the law and no one else?
2. If he's doing it and getting away with it, everyone else will break the law too.
3. If he were black you would have said the cop was justified for shooting him in the back.

Well.....the fact that went over your head is that "The Law", Judge Dredd, is horseshit.
The Law, was made up to oppress people and wasn't based in science.

No it wasn't designed to oppress people. What a joke. And yes it was based on science.

Social distance
Wear masks
No social gatherings

You cons didn't follow the rules so the entire country is fucked. We can't do it without you. So people died. And your side says so what. Very few die from it. No biggy. Fucking idiots. Then pretend to value human life.

No....nothing is more healthy than an open beach with fresh air and Sunshine. Sea water can kill COVID. Wearing a mask on a beach and staying 6 feet from everyone else isn't much of a problem here.
Truth is Communists didn't want people staying healthy because healthy people don't seem to have much problem with the virus.
Many don't even feel any symptoms.
So they kept people off the beach because they needed big numbers....so they could institute neverending lockdowns and then force mail-in ballots down our throats.
It was just part of their massive election fraud push.
If you can see this they you're a total fool.

What a fucking idiot.
You must be gay or something....because gays think these lying fucks only have your best interests in mind.
You'll swallow their bullshit and ask for seconds.
Nope.....the only people they care about right now is hundreds of thousands of illegals spreading COVID all over Texas.

Texans don’t wear masks and they have no COVID restrictions. Don’t blame illegals. Blame yourselves.

Typical republican thing to do.

Look how corona got out of control trumps last year in office. Don’t blame illegals. Hell, don’t even blame the Chinese. You had super spreaders events like trump rallies and you didn’t wear masks. You’re the problem not illegals

You're a lying fuck too.
Just because people complain about your party's insanity doesn't mean they're a bunch of murderers like you keep claiming.

What’s the rule? I hope it’s that in order to get money you can’t disenfranchis black voters and you have to have an adequate number of abortion clinics in your state.

The rule is they can't use the money to give tax cuts to their rich buddies.

More commie lies, the rule is if revenue is reduced for any reason the government could take the money back.

If you want to suck off the federal tit you have to follow the rules.

Of course you didn't hold that opinion when it came to defunding sanctuary cities and States. Hypocrite much?

It was illegal to attempt to defund the sanctuary cities. Trump lost every single law suit brought by States and was forced to continue their funding.

Try to come up with LEGAL opinions, not Trump's illegal attempts to thwart the people's will.

STFU foreign commie bitch, you don't have a dog in this fight.

Early in the year in 2020 they banned use of the beaches....probably because doing so is healthy and kills COVID.

I'm sorry Mud, tell me again, just how is a lone man on the beach by himself or paddle-boarding in the ocean alone, just how is this unsafe or bad for anyone again?

Off hand, I'd say the guy running down the beach outrunning the police officer looked pretty well to me. Just an educated guess, but offhand I'd say he WASN'T dying from Covid-19. :smoke:

I'm sorry Mud, tell me again, just how is a lone man on the beach by himself or paddle-boarding in the ocean alone, just how is this unsafe or bad for anyone again?

Off hand, I'd say the guy running down the beach outrunning the police officer looked pretty well to me. Just an educated guess, but offhand I'd say he WASN'T dying from Covid-19. :smoke:
Democrap/Communists wanted to make us sick and isolate us.
Some seniors literally died from being isolated from their families.
The less fresh air you get...more prone you are to getting sick.
Sitting at home for a year causes some people to turn to alcohol and drugs.
Some will sit there and veg out becoming diabetic.

The rule is they can't use the money to give tax cuts to their rich buddies.

More commie lies, the rule is if revenue is reduced for any reason the government could take the money back.

If you want to suck off the federal tit you have to follow the rules.

Of course you didn't hold that opinion when it came to defunding sanctuary cities and States. Hypocrite much?

It was illegal to attempt to defund the sanctuary cities. Trump lost every single law suit brought by States and was forced to continue their funding.

Try to come up with LEGAL opinions, not Trump's illegal attempts to thwart the people's will.

So what trump tried to do was unconstitutional? How come republicans back then didn’t speak up? Now biden is insisting if any state takes the money he is offering, they have to spend it on infrastructure. That’s unconstitutional? I doubt it.

And trumps tax break punished blue states he lost. Republicans didn’t mind that.

Poor little stupid commie, we're not talking about the infrastructure bill, we're talking about the phony covid bill.

I think the rule is if you intentionally screwed up your state's economy with Draconian COVID restrictions like a good commie.....you would be rewarded......but of course the wording in the documents won't show that (This way Wokish snowflakes can claim it's not happening). Also....there's a provision that bans lowering taxes to stimulate the economy......essentially a bribe to not do what is best for your state.

One of the plaintiffs, who has a landscaping business and a cottage, complained that he can’t even use his time off to take his son fishing on Lake Charlevoix because motorboats have been banned under the order.

The plaintiffs are Kimberly Beemer, a Saginaw attorney, Paul Cavanaugh, who has a Livingston County landscaping business, and Muise, an Ann Arbor attorney and one of the American Freedom Center lawyers who filed the complaint.

Fucking lawyers.

Both Beemer and Cavanaugh have cottages in Charlevoix they now cannot use because of travel provisions in the executive order, they said.

WAAAHHH

2. If he's doing it and getting away with it, everyone else will break the law too.
3. If he were black you would have said the cop was justified for shooting him in the back.

Well.....the fact that went over your head is that "The Law", Judge Dredd, is horseshit.

No it wasn't designed to oppress people. What a joke. And yes it was based on science.

Social distance
Wear masks
No social gatherings

You cons didn't follow the rules so the entire country is fucked. We can't do it without you. So people died. And your side says so what. Very few die from it. No biggy. Fucking idiots. Then pretend to value human life.

I wonder who's spreading COVID all over the country as we speak using human-trafficking....you fucking imbecile?
It sure isn't us so-called rightwingers.

How is it spreading? Are they not social distancing and not wearing masks? Are they not getting the vaccine?

If you've been listening to the CDC and Dr Fauci....none of that is 100% effective in preventing the spread. Also....they keep talking about new strains being discovered that the vaccines can't fight.
So when Biden allows thousands of infected migrants to roam all over the country he's simply spreading the shit all over the place. First they put them in their tent cities...causing a super-spreader event....then they fly them all over the country and put them in our schools to infect our kids.

Nope. You aren't going to take liberal government stimulus money and give it to corporations.
Yep. The usual federal arm twisting. They take our money, and then only give it back if we jump through their hoops. Fuck 'em.
You want it or not?
Fuck you.

this is comical,even dblack whom i cannot stand as a poster hates you smellybozo,:laughing0301: you just shot down your own ramblings,you keep talking about people that you dont agree with that dont like me but i know pooper whom i hate,thinks you are an idiot as well the fact i have seem him call you names MILLIONS of times cause he actuallysees the truth that both parties are corrupt and one in the same,never thought pooper would understand that but incredibly he DOES. for everyposter you can come up with that you dont agree with that hates me,i can come up with as many if not more on you that hate you as well that dont agree with me.

pooper and unkotore only hate me cause i trash their hero belicheat and they cant stand to hear the truth what a cheater he is that hs is not a good coach.:abgg2q.jpg: that it was tom brady that made him look good.

Fucking lawyers.

WAAAHHH

You can't deprive a person the use of their property without compensating them and due process. You should try reading the Constitution sometime.

Who’s doing that?

Commie governors. The one in MI specifically deprived citizens of the use of their vacation homes and motor vehicles. The bitch also deprived them of liberty by restricting their movement within the State.

Fucking lawyers.

WAAAHHH

You can't deprive a person the use of their property without compensating them and due process. You should try reading the Constitution sometime.

Who’s doing that?

Commie governors. The one in MI specifically deprived citizens of the use of their vacation homes and motor vehicles. The bitch also deprived them of liberty by restricting their movement within the State.

shills smellybozo and that retard wife of his penelope they think that all the thousands of citizens im michigan who protested against the lockdowns of the bitch governer,that they are traiters to America for standing up to their evil bitch hero. they have the fucked up minds that all those people are all wrong and she is right the fact she is their hero.:cuckoo:

Fucking lawyers.

WAAAHHH

Social distance
Wear masks
No social gatherings

No....nothing is more healthy than an open beach with fresh air and Sunshine. Sea water can kill COVID. Wearing a mask on a beach and staying 6 feet from everyone else isn't much of a problem here.
Truth is Communists didn't want people staying healthy because healthy people don't seem to have much problem with the virus.
Many don't even feel any symptoms.
So they kept people off the beach because they needed big numbers....so they could institute neverending lockdowns and then force mail-in ballots down our throats.
It was just part of their massive election fraud push.
If you can see this they you're a total fool.

as always,smellybozo gets his ass handed to him on platter. :thup:

even expert doctors said the same thing but smellybozo of course has no interest in what expert doctors say,just what the corrupt government and media tells him.

you're a lying fuck too.
Just because people complain about your party's insanity doesn't mean they're a bunch of murderers like you keep claiming.
:thankusmile: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: smellybozo sgoes and crys like a little baby when he cant refute facts his party is as much corrupt as the gop and obama was a clone of bush.:laughing0301::abgg2q.jpg:

whats comical about him is he accuses me of being a shill for the RNc just because i liked trump. he has me confused with political chic who thinks bush was different than Obama and not a mass murderer. pretty impossible for me to be a shill for the RNC when the last GOP president we had before trump i thought was worth a shit goes all the way back to calvin coolidge.take away trump,and you had to go back to the beginning of the century to find a gop president that i thought was worth a shit and for the people instead of the corporations. :cuckoo: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg::abgg2q.jpg:

Last edited:
freedom and choice.
that's not my choice to use tax payer money to kill babies. And yet you don't support that right, why?
Because paying for an abortion is cheaper than paying for that kid for the next 18 years. And then when he turns out to be a criminal, pay to keep him in prison for another 20 years.

Better to let the woman who doesn't want the kid to abort.

And if you say it's murder, why again aren't the newly conservative Supreme's overturning Roe V Wade?
And yet you support paying for illegal kids for years. :cuckoo:

So did Donald Trump. He kidnapped thousands of kids and lost track of their parents. He intended those parents to never see those children again. Those kids are going to grow up and sue the US government and the costs of Trump's cruelty will be like nothing you've ever seen.

Doing things that are immoral, illegal, and just plain wrong always comes with a cost, and the cost of that cruelty will always be 10 times higher than the cost of kindness.

You're too short sighted to see the long term implications of what Trump did. But FuckBois like you with few critical thinking skills are always looking for the adrenaline high of sticking it to the left over doing things of long term value to the country. That's why you're just a FuckBoi and always will be. We don't expect you to be anything more than pretty, petty, and focused entirely on your own good time.
Why isn't the govt being sued right now? If you are correct (laughs maniacally), there would be lawyers lining up to represent these kids and sue he govt.

Of course, you are not correct. You never have been, and all indications are that you never will be.

Once again you demonstrate your colossal ignorance of how the US works. Why don't you try to fix your shithole KKKanada, Halfwit?
:thankusmile: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

that is the UNDERSTATEMENT of the year that he has NEVER been correct and never will be.could not have said it better myself word for word.:2up:

I am finding out what posters have been saying on gas prices going up under Biden to be true for sure.The gas station i go down the street to to get my gas all the time under trump i never had to spend more that $25.00 to fill a gallon,yesterday i went down to that same gas station and i spent $39.00.:banghead:

Fucking lawyers.

WAAAHHH

Who’s doing that?

shills smellybozo and that retard wife of his penelope they think that all the thousands of citizens im michigan who protested against the lockdowns of the bitch governer,that they are traiters to America for standing up to their evil bitch hero. they have the fucked up minds that all those people are all wrong and she is right the fact she is their hero.:cuckoo:

It's pretty damn simple, the 5th and 14th amendments says a person can not be deprived of life, liberty or property without the due process of law. Dictates by commie governors are not laws and there is no due process.

Last edited:

1. You're changing goalposts and trying to make this a racist issue.

2. WHAT LAW???
He didn’t stop when the cop said stop. You’re ok with cops shooting blacks who don’t comply why you mind the cop tackling this guy?

You don’t mind stop and frisking black guys. What law did they break? None. But you approve of stop and frisk in black neighborhoods.

You seem to believ3 whites should be treated differently. when it’s a black you always side with the cops. When it’s a white or republicans at the capitol you seem to think they are ENTITLED to different rules

Fucking lawyers.

WAAAHHH

Who’s doing that?

It's pretty damn simple, the 5th and 14th amendments say a person can not be deprived of life, liberty or property without the due process of law. Dictates by commie governors are not laws and there is no due process.

That’s a stretch

FUCKERS!!!!

Gotta keep the poor people as poor as possible!!! It's the Republican way. How come these assholes didn't sue over the Trump tax cuts? As long as the rich get richer the GOP will pass anything, but give money to the poor. NEVER!!!

hey dumbshit dragonidiot,I see you are living in the past when Reagan and Bush were president and your hero Obama as well,It was the republican way under Reagan and Bush to keep the poor people as poor as possible but not under Trump dumbass. There were thousands of minoritys that embraced Trump cause he was for them

you round up the top five most retarded posters at the site of USMB ,smellybozo,unkotore,pooper,penelope and now YOU.

you run off with your tail between your legs same as smellybozo and penelope when facts are shown that Obama was a clone of Bush and expanded eveything he started as well as ignoring THOUSANDS of americans have fled the democratic party because they have become a bunch of commies recently.

YOu keep talking but you aren't saying anything. What happened in that video? Why did the cop chase him down?

Funny you Republicans are ok with stop and frisk in black neighborhoods but this is proof you wouldn't accept it in yours.

STOP making this a fricken race issue, dammit!

You harm more than you heal when you pull this crap.
You can’t answer my questions cowards.

What did the runner do? If he was black you would be arguing he shouldn’t have been running from the cops.

Are you now suddenly ok with suspects running from officers of the law?

FUCKERS!!!!

Gotta keep the poor people as poor as possible!!! It's the Republican way. How come these assholes didn't sue over the Trump tax cuts? As long as the rich get richer the GOP will pass anything, but give money to the poor. NEVER!!!

Because Trump's across the board tax cuts was a bill voted on and passed by the US Congress, and signed into law by Trump, Stupid. Been done many times. Nothing remotely unconstitutional about it.

The poor got their taxes cut under the Trump plan, Moron. AND the standard deduction was doubled, which the vast majority of poor and middle class use.

You are the dumbest person on the planet. AOC looks like Einstein compared to you.

This thing Biden’s trying to do has to get by Congress too no?

Fucking lawyers.

WAAAHHH

Who’s doing that?

It's pretty damn simple, the 5th and 14th amendments says a person can not be deprived of life, liberty or property without the due process of law. Dictates by commie governors are not laws and there is no due process.

smellybozo,and his retarded wife penelope and that commie dragonidiot always cowardly run off with their tail between their legs and always change the subject when they are shown these videos that people are fleeing the democrat party left and right.there are THOUSANDS of Americans just like these ones in the videos. :abgg2q.jpg: :abgg2q.jpg: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: poor little smellybozo,penelope and dragonidiot.:itsok:

must suck for them to face reality seeing people in congree and americans leave their party and vote for trump.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

there used to also be a video i cant find anymore where DOZENS of michigan residents were pretesting against the democrat party in michigan where smellybozo lives as well.LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back