Tying Vaccine to American Freedom

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
Wen added, "I fear a situation of coming into the fall, where we never reach heard immunity,

It's a virus itself- group think produces herd mentality- oh, and makes the herd immune to truth.

Lefties don't even see anything wrong with imposing prerequisites to American freedom. They cannot differentiate liberty from freedom, nor can they see the significance of American freedom in comparison to all other freedom or liberty in world history.

This thread is not about the covid vaccine, if the vaccine is good or bad, or if it works or not. It is about American Freedom. Here is the article where a lefty is actually proposing a prerequisite to American Freedom. Lefties do not understand what American freedom is as described by our founding fathers.

Just for writing this article, this motherfucker should be executed.

Death needs to be a serious contemplation with this shit. Not enough people of been fucking killed for their bullshit tyranny. There is a misguided lack of fear that must be remedied.

I'm fucking serious. I will be in the guts of these communist shits.

This thread is not about the covid vaccine, if the vaccine is good or bad, or if it works or not. It is about American Freedom. Here is the article where a lefty is actually proposing a prerequisite to American Freedom. Lefties do not understand what American freedom is as described by our founding fathers.

Just for writing this article, this motherfucker should be executed.

Death needs to be a serious contemplation with this shit. Not enough people of been fucking killed for their bullshit tyranny. There is a misguided lack of fear that must be remedied.

I'm fucking serious. I will be in the guts of these communist shits.
For hundreds of years, our sons and brothers have paid with their lives fighting for American freedom. I guarantee that I could do bad things to those who piss on the graves of our heroes...

The thread premise is a lie.

The cited source is a rightwing fake news site known only for lies and misinformation.

Lefties are so disgusting that they click on this thread and scan through it in search of a way to discredit me, the source of the article, or the premise of the thread. They do not care about American freedom.

The cited source is a rightwing fake news site known only for lies and misinformation.
Thank you for demonstrating how lefties think about American freedom. Thank you for demonstrating how lefties HATE American freedom, and how they don't even know what it is.

All it is doing is reporting what CNN is reporting. :dunno:

Twitter Publish

What disturbs me? Is that they would have an American/Chinese duel citizen on to spout this propaganda. . .

THAT should really raise alarm bells for CNN. . .

Leana Sheryle Wen (Chinese: 温麟衍; born Wen Linyan; January 27, 1983) is a Chinese-born physician, an op-ed columnist with The Washington Post and a CNN medical analyst. She is a practicing physician, a former Health Commissioner for the City of Baltimore, and author of the book When Doctors Don't Listen: How to Avoid Misdiagnoses and Unnecessary Tests. Currently, she is a visiting professor of Health Policy and Management at the George Washington University, where she is a Distinguished Fellow in the Fitzhugh Mullan Institute for Health Workforce Equity.[1] She is also a Nonresident Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution.[2]

What disturbs me? Is that they would have an American/Chinese duel citizen on to spout this propaganda. . .

THAT should really raise alarm bells for CNN. . .

Leana Sheryle Wen (Chinese: 温麟衍; born Wen Linyan; January 27, 1983) is a Chinese-born physician, an op-ed columnist with The Washington Post and a CNN medical analyst. She is a practicing physician, a former Health Commissioner for the City of Baltimore, and author of the book When Doctors Don't Listen: How to Avoid Misdiagnoses and Unnecessary Tests. Currently, she is a visiting professor of Health Policy and Management at the George Washington University, where she is a Distinguished Fellow in the Fitzhugh Mullan Institute for Health Workforce Equity.[1] She is also a Nonresident Senior Fellow at the Brookings Institution.[2]
Spot on

Why don't you tell us what the fucking truth is then?

While it’s not the entire truth, it is true that Homo sapiens is being asked to take a vaccine for a virus that evolved in a communist Chinese population, and the vaccine (apparently) has not been tested in the natural host it evolved from. How can these commie fuckers walk around in their own country without anxiety, knowing the deadly cocksucker is nearby and its natural reservoir remains un-vaccinated?

CNN,a wonderful lamestream media source controlled by the cia.let’s all listen to them.

Forum List

Back