13 States Sue Biden Over Stimulus Rule

What’s the rule? I hope it’s that in order to get money you can’t disenfranchis black voters and you have to have an adequate number of abortion clinics in your state.

I think the rule is if you intentionally screwed up your state's economy with Draconian COVID restrictions like a good commie.....you would be rewarded......but of course the wording in the documents won't show that (This way Wokish snowflakes can claim it's not happening). Also....there's a provision that bans lowering taxes to stimulate the economy......essentially a bribe to not do what is best for your state.

One of the plaintiffs, who has a landscaping business and a cottage, complained that he can’t even use his time off to take his son fishing on Lake Charlevoix because motorboats have been banned under the order.

The plaintiffs are Kimberly Beemer, a Saginaw attorney, Paul Cavanaugh, who has a Livingston County landscaping business, and Muise, an Ann Arbor attorney and one of the American Freedom Center lawyers who filed the complaint.

Fucking lawyers.

Both Beemer and Cavanaugh have cottages in Charlevoix they now cannot use because of travel provisions in the executive order, they said.

WAAAHHH

Early in the year in 2020 they banned use of the beaches....probably because doing so is healthy and kills COVID.

You guys cherry pick from the constitution

Court: First Amendment protects profanity against police

from Republicans— that would criminalize one of the most fundamental rights in American democracy, to dissent against the government.

The bill that the Kentucky Senate passed last week makes it a misdemeanor to taunt a police officer, with words or gestures, "that would have a direct tendency to provoke a violent response from the perspective of a reasonable and prudent person." In the past, state jurists and the U.S. Supreme Court have cited the 1st Amendment in finding that it's not a crime to say rude things or even curse at a police officer, but now the Bluegrass State is saying that if you flip the bird at a cop and he tries to bash in your skull, the whole thing was your fault.

the Kentucky scheme is just the most extreme example of a flurry of bills meant to criminalize your right to air your grievances against the government.

A bill in Oklahoma, for example, would protect drivers who plowed their car into a crowd of protesters and make it illegal to post information about law-enforcement officers online which, as critics noted, might criminalize videos like the ones that showed the world what happened to George Floyd.

lawmakers are using false narratives about protests, which have been overwhelmingly peaceful, to pass laws they hope will make many folks including ones who seek to protest police violence, white supremacy or climate change to simply stay home. Just like many of these same Republican legislators want to use the Big Lie about 2020 election fraud that never happened to pass laws in the hopes that many voters will also stay home. Citizens in the affected states need to get out and fight these anti-democratic measures—while they still can.

Not sure why you think an opinion piece from a far left nutbag site has anything to do with this bill being unconstitutional.

I'm just pointing out that in Kentucky Republicans don't seem to realize the laws they are passing are unconstitutional. Or they don't care. But here now you are crying because Biden won't give you federal stimulus unless you use it for it's intended purpose. You claim that is somehow unconstitutional. So why should we care? If Kentucky Republicans don't mind passing unconstitutional laws, why should Biden?

And I don't see how what Biden is doing is unconstitutional. I do see Kentucky Republicans are directly assaulting the 1st amendment. What amendment is Biden assaulting?

Kentucky has nothing to do with this, Dummy. If they pass a law someone thinks is unconstitutional take them to court, as all these states are doing to Veggie Joe and his unconstitutional bullshit.

Just remember you said that the next time us Democrats bring up the Insurrection and you guys come back with antifa. Antifa has nothing to do with the failed coup attempt perpetrated by traitor Republicans. The new Nazi's.

freedom and choice.
that's not my choice to use tax payer money to kill babies. And yet you don't support that right, why?
Because paying for an abortion is cheaper than paying for that kid for the next 18 years. And then when he turns out to be a criminal, pay to keep him in prison for another 20 years.

Better to let the woman who doesn't want the kid to abort.

And if you say it's murder, why again aren't the newly conservative Supreme's overturning Roe V Wade?

Because paying for an abortion is cheaper than paying for that kid for the next 18 years. And then when he turns out to be a criminal, pay to keep him in prison for another 20 years.
based on what study? do you have a link? more demofk belief that I should forfeit my rights for theirs. so amazing.

What’s the rule? I hope it’s that in order to get money you can’t disenfranchis black voters and you have to have an adequate number of abortion clinics in your state.

I think the rule is if you intentionally screwed up your state's economy with Draconian COVID restrictions like a good commie.....you would be rewarded......but of course the wording in the documents won't show that (This way Wokish snowflakes can claim it's not happening). Also....there's a provision that bans lowering taxes to stimulate the economy......essentially a bribe to not do what is best for your state.

One of the plaintiffs, who has a landscaping business and a cottage, complained that he can’t even use his time off to take his son fishing on Lake Charlevoix because motorboats have been banned under the order.

The plaintiffs are Kimberly Beemer, a Saginaw attorney, Paul Cavanaugh, who has a Livingston County landscaping business, and Muise, an Ann Arbor attorney and one of the American Freedom Center lawyers who filed the complaint.

Fucking lawyers.

Both Beemer and Cavanaugh have cottages in Charlevoix they now cannot use because of travel provisions in the executive order, they said.

WAAAHHH

Early in the year in 2020 they banned use of the beaches....probably because doing so is healthy and kills COVID.

1. Why can he break the law and no one else?
2. If he's doing it and getting away with it, everyone else will break the law too.
3. If he were black you would have said the cop was justified for shooting him in the back.

based on what study? do you have a link? more demofk belief that I should forfeit my rights for theirs. so amazing.
It isn't obvious? You must be stupid to ask for proof of this.

It isn't obvious? You must be stupid to ask for proof of this.
so because you said so. hahahahahahaha so you're answer is you have no fking idea. Again, tax money is also mine, you know that right? I'm not forfeiting my right to kill babies. So it's unconstitutional. pedoJoe is wrong.

I agree with Biden doing this. Not Draconian Covid restrictions. If you took away the mask mandate, fuck you. You don't care about the rest of us? Then you don't get the money. I love it.

And no you are not going to give the money to corporations. Not on our watch. Sorry, we're in charge.

And when the second half of this year is good economically and next year is booming economically because of backed up demand, what will you say? Fact is Biden's doing a heck of a job.

What....an....idiot!!!
They're giving money to their buddies that helped spread the lies.....and murder seniors.
Anyone who put up a sign celebrating Georgie Floyd, Black Lies Matters, or claiming Trump sucks gets a kick-back.

If you proudly proclaimed that there is no evidence of election fraud....you get a check.
If you punished Trump supporters or make a virtue-signalling statement about wearing masks....you get a check.
If you do what you're told and support their rubbish you get nominated for awards like Mitt Romney did.

This fucking idiot is spreading their message of hate...and getting richly rewarded for it.

I don't expect the damage that Biden has done to this country to be fixed....because they intend on making it even worse.
Meanwhile Hedgefunders like George Soros are making billions off of the collapse of our economy.

Last edited:
States rights. The Feds don't have the power to dictate State tax policy.

Initiatives have increased to educate state level leadership with regard to the power the states possess to nullify the communists efforts to bypass congress and operate by personal decree.

Amazingly, yet predictably, many representatives at the state level are simply unaware of the logistics of nullification and the power they have to combat the communist assault on the Republic.

Since the effort to educate them has been underway, however, they're starting to begin those procedures.

People should check with their representatives to see if they're one of the states beginning the process of nullification. I believe there's around a dozen at the present time, though that figure will increase as efforts to educate them become more fruitful.

Last edited:
Good for them! This is a massive overreach by the Dems to undermine recovery efforts

Let's think about this for a second. I get pregnant. I could go pay $1000 for an abortion or I could have the kid. Having a kid costs a lot more than $1000. If I don't have the money, WE are going to pay for me to give birth to the kid. Then there's free healthcare via Obamacare. Free school lunch if mom is poor. And how much is mom paying in taxes? So do you think she is paying for her kids public school? Then welfare and foodstamps.

Oh I'm sorry this Republican was lying when he said 90% of prisoners come from single parent homes. Also known as poor families. It's actually 60%. 60% of people in prison came from 1 parent homes.

Of the 40% who had two parents, how many of them were poor? Probably most of them. Or do you deny most prisoners come from poor backgrounds?

Let's think about this for a second. I get pregnant. I could go pay $1000 for an abortion or I could have the kid. Having a kid costs a lot more than $1000. If I don't have the money, WE are going to pay for me to give birth to the kid. Then there's free healthcare via Obamacare. Free school lunch if mom is poor. And how much is mom paying in taxes? So do you think she is paying for her kids public school? Then welfare and foodstamps.
so the value of life to you is only 1,000 dollars huh? The baby when grown up could make a medical break through, could invent some technical program that helps millions. You have no idea what the value of the child might be. Take your thousand and invest it, Get a job earn some money, put the child up for adoption and let us take care of it, many opportunities you have no idea about. So you're very wrong.

The rule is they can't use the money to give tax cuts to their rich buddies.

I really wish you'd educate yourself.

I'm constantly educating myself. Education isn't a goal, it's a process.

the demofks are the rich buddies of the demofks. Then you should know that. why don't you?

Partisan bullshit.

facts. who do you think funds BLM and Antifa? Young Turks? Who is George Soro's buddies? Who were Epstein's? come on little man, grow up and educate yourself.

He will never grow up and face facts the dems fund antifa and BLM to burn down cities and start riots.

Fucking lawyers.

WAAAHHH

1. Why can he break the law and no one else?
2. If he's doing it and getting away with it, everyone else will break the law too.
3. If he were black you would have said the cop was justified for shooting him in the back.

Well.....the fact that went over your head is that "The Law", Judge Dredd, is horseshit.
The Law, was made up to oppress people and wasn't based in science.

Forum List

Back