Rep. Boebert Steals The Show With ‘Let’s Go Brandon’ Dress In AOC-Inspired Fashion

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Republican Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert was wearing a dress that had the words “Let’s Go Brandon” during a Thursday event at Former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort.

Boebert wore the dress in an apparent reference to Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s mid-September performance with a “Tax The Rich” dress at the Met Gala.

The Colorado rep. posted a photo of herself alongside Trump on Twitter, captioning it, “It’s not a phrase, it’s a movement! #LGB.”

(Excerpt) Read more at dailycaller.com ...

FDZDsRAWUAUL3h5

She’s a good little girl. Drives the left crazy. Owns a restaurant and lets the waitresses open carry.

I like her.

Republican Colorado Rep. Lauren Boebert was wearing a dress that had the words “Let’s Go Brandon” during a Thursday event at Former President Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort.

Boebert wore the dress in an apparent reference to Democratic New York Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez’s mid-September performance with a “Tax The Rich” dress at the Met Gala.

The Colorado rep. posted a photo of herself alongside Trump on Twitter, captioning it, “It’s not a phrase, it’s a movement! #LGB.”

FDZDsRAWUAUL3h5

She’s a good little girl. Drives the left crazy. Owns a restaurant and lets the waitresses open carry.

I like her.
She's way cuter and more appealing than the horsefaced Occasional-Cortex.

FDZDsRAWUAUL3h5

I like her.
And of course you 14 year old.retards all.thinknits great.

FDZDsRAWUAUL3h5

I like her.
I like her too, especially her ass

Sorry this is cringy...

AOC had address by a world top designer with a very thought provoking message. This obviously very expensive dress with tax the rich put on it... It was a fashion statement delivered in the right setting of a fashion ball..

Lauren Boebert looks at best a halloween costume. It basically say "Fuck you Biden" on a relatively cheap dress..

FDZDsRAWUAUL3h5

I like her.

Got to give her credit, that was a good answer to AOCs dress.

This event also pretty much puts to bed any of the lies the right has been telling bout Trump not still being the power in the GOP

Sorry this is cringy...

AOC had address by a world top designer with a very thought provoking message. This obviously very expensive dress with tax the rich put on it... It was a fashion statement delivered in the right setting of a fashion ball..

Lauren Boebert looks at best a halloween costume. It basically say "Fuck you Biden" on a relatively cheap dress..
Yep! Ain't it grand, saying "Fuck you" to the cheapest clown in American political history on a cheap garment?

I like to think Boebert might have made it herself.

She's a capable woman. What is Horseface Occasional-Cortex capable of making?

A drink.

Forum List

Back