12 Weird Conspiracies Believed by Donald "Art of the Squeal" Trump

Yeah you did. First you claimed Obama was a Muslim and used the blurb to support your opinion. When this was pointed out you begin deflecting and getting into semantics.

Looks like you hit all the illiterate talking points most conservatives believe about liberals. That doesnt bode well for you becoming more mature. I beginning to suspect you will go through life at your current mental age of 14.
I was giving my opinion to start with, saying I believe he's Muslim, and saying it was because he funds terrorists and made the freudian slip, and is with most Liberals I've encountered, you launched directly into calling ignorant and insulting me with your other Liberal cronies because it doesn't directly align with what you believe.

Well, when the vast majority of you fit into that category, it really can't be helped that we all see you that way. Maybe if you went and learned some economics, among other things, you could solve that we have that perception.

Yeah you did. First you claimed Obama was a Muslim and used the blurb to support your opinion. When this was pointed out you begin deflecting and getting into semantics.

Looks like you hit all the illiterate talking points most conservatives believe about liberals. That doesnt bode well for you becoming more mature. I beginning to suspect you will go through life at your current mental age of 14.
I was giving my opinion to start with, saying I believe he's Muslim, and saying it was because he funds terrorists and made the freudian slip, and is with most Liberals I've encountered, you launched directly into calling ignorant and insulting me with your other Liberal cronies because it doesn't directly align with what you believe.

Well, when the vast majority of you fit into that category, it really can't be helped that we all see you that way. Maybe if you went and learned some economics, among other things, you could solve that we have that perception.
Your opinion was so obviously wrong it was funny. I never insulted you. i insulted your fellow conservatives.

I think you dont understand that liberals know conservatives are for the most part simple minded and puerile. The last thing they think about is changing what conservatives think about liberals. That would be like me worrying about what a child thinks of my political beliefs.

its jaw dropping this guy is the GOP nominee but I did call this when he first announced his intent to run.

In that case, I'll vote for Hitlery, cause she was for the flag before she was against it. And for marriage between a man and a woman before she was against it, and for Wall Street before she was against it, and for the KKK before she was against it, and............

Hmmm when did Ms. Clinton say she supported the KKK?

Was it a joint conference where Donald Trump said he supported the American Nazi Party?

Donald got a KKK endorsement that wasn't solicited and denounced it.
Hitlery hugs them

QJ647Ko.jpg

byrd.jpg

Trump 2016 ~ because Hitlery was for them before she was against them...

The truth of the matter is that asbestos is safe when handled properly.

I'm an expert on the subject.

Uneducated folks are simply too uneducated to comprehend that fact.
it's not like it's radioactive, that's true.

but it's certainly not safe.
Asbestos is safe when handled properly.

Even ordinary farm animals are unsafe when handled improperly.

Trump said asbestos was safe with no such qualifiers as "when handled properly". Even your statement is untrue. Asbestos can be dangerous just sitting there without being handled at all.

And steel pipes can be non-dangerous as long as you don't bash your wife's skull open with it.

Apparently, idiots are too stupid to comprehend that building materials can hurt people when used improperly.

The average Dumbocrat cannot understand that a brick can hurt a skull.

They think bricks were developed for breaking the windows of innocent people or bashing in the skulls of child rape victims.

Trump said asbestos was safe with no such qualifiers as "when handled properly". Even your statement is untrue. Asbestos can be dangerous just sitting there without being handled at all.

And steel pipes can be non-dangerous as long as you don't bash your wife's skull open with it.

Apparently, idiots are too stupid to comprehend that building materials can hurt people when used improperly.

They think bricks were developed for breaking the windows of innocent people or bashing in the skulls of child rape victims.

good god you've just gone off the deep end here.

see, where you are making the mistake is in posting obvious bullshit. asbestos is not akin to steel pipes. steel pipes must be misused to harm somebody. asbestos can be harmful without misuse.

do you understand the difference?

If Trump is that gullible can you imagine what he will believe when he has the U.S. Military behind him?

If Trump is that gullible can you imagine what he will believe when he has the U.S. Military behind him?

"Psst, Donnie, Kim Jong Un just called you a soul-less ginger!"

Da Trump: "Oh, yeah? Nobody disses The Donald. Where the fuck are those damn launch codes anyway?"

Pumpkin for example has the excuse of youth. I dont think she is dumb just uniformed and immature.
But being a Liberal is what would make me uninformed and immature, by default.
No. Being a liberal would make you intelligent and wise beyond your years. You wouldnt make silly claims then try to back out of them when everyone can read what you posted.
I didn't back out at all. I said that he said the words "My Muslim Faith", and he did.

Well, gee. I'm convinced.

Dubya said "Mission accomplished." Do you believe no American died in Iraq after that?
He said that the sailors accomplished their mission as they were on he way back to port from their mission.

He did not say no more Americans would die in combat, or insinuate that in any way shape or form.you silly fool.

Did you know that more US soldiers/slaves died in a single fucking DAY in Normandy than died in the entirety of Operation Iraqi Freedom?

I don't hear you bitching about that, PoS hypocrite war monger.

Did you know that more US soldiers/slaves died in a single fucking DAY in Normandy than died in the entirety of Operation Iraqi Freedom?

So by you that makes American deaths in a phony war okay then. Got it.

I have never heard that just breathing the air around steel pipes was dangerous. Asbestos is an inherently dangerous material and thats why you need safety suits to remove it.

He didnt say "when handled properly" he said:

Trump has called the idea that asbestos is unsafe a “great con” propagated by the mob, presumably so they could make money on asbestos removal.

So are you saying that anyone can remove this safe substance without concern? Is the dangers of asbestos a "con"?
Yes. The fact of the matter is that it is removed with practically zero risk every single day.

Practically zero risk?

So it's not a con?

its jaw dropping this guy is the GOP nominee but I did call this when he first announced his intent to run.

In that case, I'll vote for Hitlery, cause she was for the flag before she was against it. And for marriage between a man and a woman before she was against it, and for Wall Street before she was against it, and for the KKK before she was against it, and............

Was it a joint conference where Donald Trump said he supported the American Nazi Party?

Hitlery hugs them

QJ647Ko.jpg

Remember when Donald Trump didn't even know who David Duke was.........until the next day after the election.....

images

Hitlery hugs them

QJ647Ko.jpg

byrd.jpg

Does anyone doubt that Ram believes every Konspiracy theory that Donald does?

From 9/11 Truthers to Birthers to Hillary pulling the trigger on Vince Foster- gulps them down wholesale.

I have never heard that just breathing the air around steel pipes was dangerous. Asbestos is an inherently dangerous material and thats why you need safety suits to remove it.

That type of ignorance is why idiots panic about the non-issue.

Why do you people want children to burn alive? Why are you so cruel? Does that get you off or something?

That type of ignorance is why idiots panic about the non-issue.

Why do you people want children to burn alive? Why are you so cruel? Does that get you off or something?

So you believe asbestos is fine to breath then?

What are you deflecting about. What children are being burned alive?

Let it go lefties. This out of context war of words just makes you look like jerks while your candidate is facing half a dozen felonies.

He didnt say "when handled properly" he said:

Trump has called the idea that asbestos is unsafe a “great con” propagated by the mob, presumably so they could make money on asbestos removal.

So are you saying that anyone can remove this safe substance without concern? Is the dangers of asbestos a "con"?
Yes. The fact of the matter is that it is removed with practically zero risk every single day.
Thats because they wear suits.

Cost-of-Asbestos-Removal.jpg

Those suits are part of the scam, yeah, that's the ticket!

Forum List

Back