12 Weird Conspiracies Believed by Donald "Art of the Squeal" Trump

Post up what they have for gasoline.
Why? Trump never claimed anything about gasoline being a conspiracy as far as I know.

Because gasoline is far more dangerous than asbestos is. And yet, you low info voters will cry and whine about something less dangerous. That's why.
gasoline mist be misused for injury.

asbestos not so much

Asbestos yes so much. That's the point. I have asbestos wrapped pipes. Never had a problem, never will have a problem. And, unlike my neighbors I have never had a burst pipe in winter.
Youre going to have a rather large problem when asbestos fibers start floating around in the air you breath.

No, I won't. Because they are sealed. The only way that there could ever be a problem is if some jackass got into my basement and started hitting them. The typical ignorant person heard that asbestos was a problem and had a panic attack. Had they simply left them alone there would never have been a problem. But no, idiots had to get in there and start bashing on them.

Why? Trump never claimed anything about gasoline being a conspiracy as far as I know.

Because gasoline is far more dangerous than asbestos is. And yet, you low info voters will cry and whine about something less dangerous. That's why.

asbestos not so much

Asbestos yes so much. That's the point. I have asbestos wrapped pipes. Never had a problem, never will have a problem. And, unlike my neighbors I have never had a burst pipe in winter.
Youre going to have a rather large problem when asbestos fibers start floating around in the air you breath.

No, I won't. Because they are sealed. The only way that there could ever be a problem is if some jackass got into my basement and started hitting them. The typical ignorant person heard that asbestos was a problem and had a panic attack. Had they simply left them alone there would never have been a problem. But no, idiots had to get in there and start bashing on them.
So youre claiming a rat or mouse couldnt chew through a seal without you knowing?

Post up what they have for gasoline.

asbestos not so much

how about ceiling tiles?

Sealed, they are no problem. There are billions of them still being used all over the planet without a problem.

asbestos not so much

So youre claiming a rat or mouse couldnt chew through a seal without you knowing?

It's cement. I highly doubt a mouse is going to chew through cement. And if they did what would be the reward? You're not a strong thinker are you...

It's no secret that the democrat party has relied on Alinsky's "Rules for Radicals" for years. Hillary even wrote a glowing report on Alinsky in college. Every one of the rules is relevant in the left's attacks on Trump but a few stick out like #3 "Look for ways to increase anxiety, insecurity and uncertainty. Watch how organizations are blindsided by seemingly irrelevant arguments they are forced to address". #5 "ridicule is the most potent weapon. There is no defense". #9 "Perception is reality". #12 "Pick the target. Freeze it and isolate it Personalize it and Polarize it. Go after people and not institutions. People hurt faster than institutions".
Alinsky never met Trump

If he did, he would consider him batshit crazy

asbestos not so much

how about ceiling tiles?

Sealed, they are no problem. There are billions of them still being used all over the planet without a problem.
but they don't stay sealed.

none of which matters. we can disagree on how dangerous or 'safe' asbestos is. what is simply not up for debate is that asbestos dangers are not made up by the mob in some sort of conspiracy because they have trucks and dumps.

In what country does this "Democrat Party" exist? There is no such party in the United States of America.

A good portion of the RWNJ's confusion stems from this.

its jaw dropping this guy is the GOP nominee but I did call this when he first announced his intent to run.

In that case, I'll vote for Hitlery, cause she was for the flag before she was against it. And for marriage between a man and a woman before she was against it, and for Wall Street before she was against it, and for the KKK before she was against it, and............

If you believe something so silly as someone is "against the flag" please leave

She had no problem with the confederate flag on flag day in Arkansas, until she did..

Oh noes- someone changed her mind.....much like Trump and abortion. - and the Confederate flag

asbestos not so much

It's cement. I highly doubt a mouse is going to chew through cement. And if they did what would be the reward? You're not a strong thinker are you...
You never said it was cement so you must not be a strong thinker. You obviously dont realize that rats and mice chew on shit just because.

asbestos not so much

how about ceiling tiles?

but they don't stay sealed.

none of which matters. we can disagree on how dangerous or 'safe' asbestos is. what is simply not up for debate is that asbestos dangers are not made up by the mob in some sort of conspiracy because they have trucks and dumps.
He is the only guy I have ever heard of that has his pipes sealed in concrete. He better hope they dont ever need to be repaired.

You never said it was cement so you must not be a strong thinker. You obviously dont realize that rats and mice chew on shit just because.

Seriously? You don't even know how asbestos was used? Really? It's called AC for short, the short being ASBESTOS CEMENT. Look it up. And no, mice (we don't have any thanks to our feral cats) don't chew through cement "just because". What a 'tard.

Seriously? You don't even know how asbestos was used? Really? It's called AC for short, the short being ASBESTOS CEMENT. Look it up. And no, mice (we don't have any thanks to our feral cats) don't chew through cement "just because". What a 'tard.
Yes mice and rats can and will chew through asbestos pipes and concrete. Only a retard wouldnt know that.

its jaw dropping this guy is the GOP nominee but I did call this when he first announced his intent to run.

In that case, I'll vote for Hitlery, cause she was for the flag before she was against it. And for marriage between a man and a woman before she was against it, and for Wall Street before she was against it, and for the KKK before she was against it, and............

She had no problem with the confederate flag on flag day in Arkansas, until she did..

Oh noes- someone changed her mind.....much like Trump and abortion. - and the Confederate flag

Does anyone have the heart to tell her that the ram is the male and the female is the ewe...i.e., the sheep?

She never boycotted flag day when they waved the flag fre

She shifts like the weather. But thing is, they are campaigning. They are all going to say what they think the voters want to hear. That I can sift through. But evil is a different sort of candidate. She watched Americans die and then took a nap, without lifting a finger to help. She's evil. She deserves our scorn, not our vote..

Yes mice and rats can and will chew through asbestos pipes and concrete. Only a retard wouldnt know that.

Rats maybe. To get something they want on the other side. Mice, try again. However, rats don't bother with cement wrapped pipes BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING FOR THEM TO GET. They don't chew them for no reason silly person.

Forum List

Back