12 Weird Conspiracies Believed by Donald "Art of the Squeal" Trump

The truth of the matter is that asbestos is safe when handled properly.

I'm an expert on the subject.

Uneducated folks are simply too uneducated to comprehend that fact.

it's not like it's radioactive, that's true.

but it's certainly not safe.

its jaw dropping this guy is the GOP nominee but I did call this when he first announced his intent to run.

That's why I simply asked if any of his supporters believe any of that also. Period.
Youre thread will only attract the really really dumb supporters of Trump.
is there another kind?
Pumpkin for example has the excuse of youth. I dont think she is dumb just uniformed and immature.
She's no more immature than any other trump jerk, there's just hope that someday she'll grow up

Pumpkin for example has the excuse of youth. I dont think she is dumb just uniformed and immature.
But being a Liberal is what would make me uninformed and immature, by default.
No. Being a liberal would make you intelligent and wise beyond your years. You wouldnt make silly claims then try to back out of them when everyone can read what you posted.

Obama's father and step-father were Muslim, and he attended school in Indonesia for four years where he learned Islam and was registered as a Muslim.

Obama attended an Indonesian public school

People don't really get away from the religion they were raised in. Obama's claim to be a Christian is politically expedient, I don't believe he had a genuine conversion.

Obama's father was born a Muslim- and President Obama met him exactly once after he was a baby.
Where was he raised a Muslim by his father?

Obama's step father was a Muslim- and his mother wasn't. You conveniently ignore that his grandparents- who also raised him were Christians, and his mother was non-religious.

Barack went to two schools in Indonesia- first was a Catholic school - Fransiskus Assisi School in Jakarta- for first and second grade
http://thefogbow.com/birther-moveme...he-young-obama/through-high-school/#Indonesia
where he learned to pray in the Catholic way.

Funny how a Catholic like you would discount the effect of attending a Catholic school- but believe a public school where they taught Islam would be soooo much more powerful of an effect.

LOL- but people like you will always believe the idiotic Konspiracy crap.

Because you have to.

He didnt say "when handled properly" he said:

Trump has called the idea that asbestos is unsafe a “great con” propagated by the mob, presumably so they could make money on asbestos removal.

So are you saying that anyone can remove this safe substance without concern? Is the dangers of asbestos a "con"?

He never outright said it, but the words slipped out of his mouth, and you keep conveniently ignoring that he's funding terrorists.

And you conveniently ignore the fact that outrageous statements can't be proven. Seriously, stop inhaling the purple Sharpie.
He's funding the Palestianian government, and there's the Iran Deal. He's just handing them money. At this point, it's pretty much common knowledge to everyone but the Liberals, who are ignoring it, that he's funding them and then claiming it's foreign policy.

'common knowledge' meaning what you hear from Right Wing Nut Job blogs.

The United States has been funding the Palestinian government for decades.

http://fas.org/sgp/crs/mideast/RS22967.pdf

But don't let the facts get in the way with the crap Michael Savage is telling you.

No. Being a liberal would make you intelligent and wise beyond your years. You wouldnt make silly claims then try to back out of them when everyone can read what you posted.
I didn't back out at all. I said that he said the words "My Muslim Faith", and he did.

No, being a Liberal usually means not knowing how the economy works, sucking hind tit off the government, thinking everyone else should pay for your college, and that nobody should have to take care of themselves. Also apparently not realizing you're ignorant and lazy. Maybe if you think being Liberal makes you wise, you should immigrate to Russia, they'd be happy to have you.

Asbestos is safe when handled properly.

Even ordinary farm animals are unsafe when handled improperly.

I didn't back out at all. I said that he said the words "My Muslim Faith", and he did.

No, being a Liberal usually means not knowing how the economy works, sucking hind tit off the government, thinking everyone else should pay for your college, and that nobody should have to take care of themselves. Also apparently not realizing you're ignorant and lazy. Maybe if you think being Liberal makes you wise, you should immigrate to Russia, they'd be happy to have you.
Yeah you did. First you claimed Obama was a Muslim and used the blurb to support your opinion. When this was pointed out you begin deflecting and getting into semantics.

Looks like you hit all the illiterate talking points most conservatives believe about liberals. That doesnt bode well for you becoming more mature. I beginning to suspect you will go through life at your current mental age of 14.

Well, gee. I'm convinced.

Dubya said "Mission accomplished." Do you believe no American died in Iraq after that?

You're making a mistake.

asbestos is a dangerous substance that can be handled safely. that doesn't make it safe.

if it's intact and undisturbed it's safe to be around it. the problem is it doesn't stay intact and undisturbed.

Trump has called the idea that asbestos is unsafe a “great con” propagated by the mob, presumably so they could make money on asbestos removal.

So are you saying that anyone can remove this safe substance without concern? Is the dangers of asbestos a "con"?
Yes. The fact of the matter is that it is removed with practically zero risk every single day.

Trump said asbestos was safe with no such qualifiers as "when handled properly". Even your statement is untrue. Asbestos can be dangerous just sitting there without being handled at all.

Yes. The fact of the matter is that it is removed with practically zero risk every single day.
Thats because they wear suits.

Cost-of-Asbestos-Removal.jpg

Forum List

Back