12 states to sue Trump admin. over citizenship census question

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
The press won't tell you this but it's a fact that illegal invaders count same as citizens in determining how many representatives a state has in Congress.!! Illegals also mean more money back from the Feds. No wonder sanctuary states want these hideous creatures counted.

Twelve states to sue Trump over Census citizenship question | Daily Mail Online

march 28 2018 New York State attorney general Eric T. Schneiderman said on Tuesday he was leading a multi-state lawsuit over the Census citizenship question

Trump administration said on Monday it would reintroduce a question about citizenship status in the 2020 US Census

Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Washington plan to join the lawsuit
California already announced on Monday that it would sue

Critics fear that asking people if they are US citizens could discourage some minorities from taking part in the census

hideous creatures

If I was an impoverished person from south of the border I'd probably sneak in seeking a better life for me and my family. It's one thing to have the position that we can't care for all of the poor people of the world, and that Americans need to come first. It's something else entirely to see these people as less than human and have no understanding of why they do what they do. The hideous creatures are people like you.

Count the illegals.................get more people in the district..................get more representation................

Most high population areas, aka large cities............vote Democratic......

Go figure they would defend this tooth and nail............

For the same reason they don't want a wall and ignore our immigration laws.

1e9oif.jpg

The press won't tell you this but it's a fact that illegal invaders count same as citizens in determining how many representatives a state has in Congress.!! Illegals also mean more money back from the Feds. No wonder sanctuary states want these hideous creatures counted.

Twelve states to sue Trump over Census citizenship question | Daily Mail Online

march 28 2018 New York State attorney general Eric T. Schneiderman said on Tuesday he was leading a multi-state lawsuit over the Census citizenship question

Trump administration said on Monday it would reintroduce a question about citizenship status in the 2020 US Census

Connecticut, Delaware, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New Mexico, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island and Washington plan to join the lawsuit
California already announced on Monday that it would sue

Critics fear that asking people if they are US citizens could discourage some minorities from taking part in the census

I am embarrassed that I live in NJ. This law suit is disgusting but smells like Democrat assholes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If I was an impoverished person from south of the border I'd probably sneak in seeking a better life for me and my family..

Bank robbers say the same thing. "Hey dood - i just want more money so i can have a better life". In fact all thieves steal for that reason. Illegals are monstrous criminals and hideous creatures indeed.

They will lose the 14th amendment clearly states that anyone 21 years or older NOT eligible to vote does not count for representation thus making the question legal and needed.

Constitution mentioned that the census will be conducted in a manner that is specified by Congress. Excludes Indians and contains the 3/5ths clause later amended. Only says "free persons". To be rigid about this, Congress needs to make a law that the Census will collect the citizenship of each respondent.

They ask how many bathrooms you have and how long your commute is. And we CANNOT ASK if you are a citizen? That's bovine excrement.

If I was an impoverished person from south of the border I'd probably sneak in seeking a better life for me and my family. It's one thing to have the position that we can't care for all of the poor people of the world, and that Americans need to come first. It's something else entirely to see these people as less than human and have no understanding of why they do what they do. The hideous creatures are people like you.

How about we send 14 million of you commiecrat "dreamers" wandering into Mehico, raping and robbing their people and demanding free shit and the right to vote....sound good? I'm all for it. :113:

The question is are you a citizen you can be in the country legally and not be citizen if you answer no you are not confessing to crime or admitting you are here illegally this is simply more manufactured outrage.

because everyone tells the truth to the census.

lol
Then the illegals could just simply Lie on it then now couldn't they..............

But the new question has Blue States Panties in a Wad.................

Our districts are figured via the Census................and these districts are only supposed to be proportioned based on citizens able to vote to determine representation...............

For over the first half of the 20th Century the question was used........The world didn't end.......

They will lose the 14th amendment clearly states that anyone 21 years or older NOT eligible to vote does not count for representation thus making the question legal and needed.

That's an interesting argument and one i was not aware of. But line 5 says " citizens" and illegals are not citizens..

2. Representatives shall be apportioned among the several States according to their respective numbers, counting the whole number of persons in each State, excluding Indians not taxed. But when the right to vote at any election for the choice of electors for President and Vice-President of the United States, Representatives in Congress, the Executive and Judicial officers of a State, or the members of the Legislature thereof, is denied to any of the male inhabitants of such State, being twenty-one years of age, and citizens of the United States, or in any way abridged, except for participation in rebellion, or other crime, the basis of representation therein shall be reduced in the proportion which the number of such male citizens shall bear to the whole number of male citizens twenty-one years of age in such State.

because everyone tells the truth to the census.

lol
Then the illegals could just simply Lie on it then now couldn't they..............

But the new question has Blue States Panties in a Wad.................

Our districts are figured via the Census................and these districts are only supposed to be proportioned based on citizens able to vote to determine representation...............

For over the first half of the 20th Century the question was used........The world didn't end.......

they stopped after 1950, so no, they didn't

i assume they're asking about non-citizens because trump wants to remarry

Forum List

Back