103 Republican Women Are Running For Congress This Election Cycle

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City

Iā€™m personally pleased to see more women getting involved in national politics. About time to put cracks in the Old Boy Network. Give an entirely different outlook on how Congress works.

49 women candidates in House, Senate, and state-wide elections have received an endorsement from Maggieā€™s List:

Shorey, however, stressed that itā€™s about the quality, not quantity, of the female candidates ā€” and knowing when someone is a good fit for a race. ā€œDoes she have a path victory? And does she have a background that will lend itself to victory as well? Those things have to be there,ā€ Shorey said. ā€œThen you encourage that woman, help them raise money and endorse them in a public way.ā€
While the Democrats concentrate on sex, race, and sexual orientation, itā€™s crucial that selection of the correct people happen on the merits and not on the above-mentioned criteria. I donā€™t know about you, but I donā€™t look at the race, sex, or sexual orientation of candidates. I look at their platform. Diversity is great, but if you have a horrid platform and a sketchy corrupt background the answer from me is ā€˜no.ā€™

More w/links @ 103 Republican Women Are Running For Congress This Election Cycle

Iā€™m personally pleased to see more women getting involved in national politics. About time to put cracks in the Old Boy Network. Give an entirely different outlook on how Congress works.

49 women candidates in House, Senate, and state-wide elections have received an endorsement from Maggieā€™s List:

Shorey, however, stressed that itā€™s about the quality, not quantity, of the female candidates ā€” and knowing when someone is a good fit for a race. ā€œDoes she have a path victory? And does she have a background that will lend itself to victory as well? Those things have to be there,ā€ Shorey said. ā€œThen you encourage that woman, help them raise money and endorse them in a public way.ā€
While the Democrats concentrate on sex, race, and sexual orientation, itā€™s crucial that selection of the correct people happen on the merits and not on the above-mentioned criteria. I donā€™t know about you, but I donā€™t look at the race, sex, or sexual orientation of candidates. I look at their platform. Diversity is great, but if you have a horrid platform and a sketchy corrupt background the answer from me is ā€˜no.ā€™

More w/links @ 103 Republican Women Are Running For Congress This Election Cycle

I'm happy to see more women running too. Especially Democratic women

Democrats Flip Missouri Senate Seat Long Held By GOP | HuffPost

Because Republican women are no different than Republican men.

I'm happy to see more women running too. Especially Democratic women

Democrats Flip Missouri Senate Seat Long Held By GOP | HuffPost

Because Republican women are no different than Republican men.

Which means they're more interested in policy than their biology. IOW, what we need.

Cool but very few of them will win. Most are propped up just so republicans can say ā€œwe have women too!ā€ But they are at an automatic disadvantage because republicans, even republican women, are turned off by women candidates.

Cool but very few of them will win. Most are propped up just so republicans can say ā€œwe have women too!ā€ But they are at an automatic disadvantage because republicans, even republican women, are turned off by women candidates.

You need to get out more and meet real people so you can stop believing cartoons.

Forum List

Back