1000 Netflix employees plan “walk out” over Dave Chappell special.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
Looks like some snowflakes propose a “virtual walk out” on Oct 20th.

0A1F09FF-F46D-4F5C-84FE-A71C9A834475.jpeg

Note that isn’t a real walk out. They aren’t quitting their jobs, they will not attend some zoom meetings for work.

Why do they have a problem with a black man on TV?

Apparently, they've been on TV for years now.

MV5BMTg2MTc3NzYwMV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMTg2OTk1MDE@._V1_.jpg

Chappell is a comedian. I have not seen it, though we take Netflicks and like it. I suspect they don't share his sense of humor. I have not watched, but probably will to see what the big deal is all about. Netflicks is doubling down because it is tracking the number of customers, that have been attracted to see it, just to see what the controversy is all about.

Looks like some snowflakes propose a “virtual walk out” on Oct 20th.

View attachment 552364

There was a time when comedy was the most sacred of expression. Plenty of offensive stand up, comedy skits and movies which crossed the line. Plenty I didn't like. Some even poor quality or offensive to my own ethos.

It was always easy for me to handle any comedy or low brow movie I didn't care to watch. I would just leisurely press a button on my remote and the image and sound would dissipate. The technology couldn't be more convenient.

Why is this such a difficult concept for some to embrace? The response to that which one doesn't personally enjoy is to walk off of the job?

Snowflake isn't even a dynamic enough term to describe what these characters represent. These are NOT the extremists that should be running the world at some point.

There was a time when comedy was the most sacred of expression. Plenty of offensive stand up, comedy skits and movies which crossed the line. Plenty I didn't like. Some even poor quality or offensive to my own ethos.

It was always easy for me to handle any comedy or low brow movie I didn't care to watch. I would just leisurely press a button on my remote and the image and sound would dissipate. The technology couldn't be more convenient.

Why is this such a difficult concept for some to embrace? The response to that which one doesn't personally enjoy is to walk off of the job?

Snowflake isn't even a dynamic enough term to describe what these characters represent. These are NOT the extremists that should be running the world at some point.
Not a difficult concept for normal people, just the issue partisans.

Netflix is one company that could probably do it. More than half their customers are outside the US, where woke silliness has no power.
There you are wrong. The rest of the world is just as 'woke' as the idiots in this country. Netflix will do just fine.

But I would be amused if they did fire all 1k of them.

It's about controlling speech. This is the radical offshoot of the PC movement. Being PC was about defining the message through only acceptable words, and punishing dissenters with labels, like racist. Liberals overplayed their hand, overused their labels and lost control of ability to shape the conversation. Enter the woke morons. No more subtlety, just straight up intolerance and banning all dissent.

There you are wrong. The rest of the world is just as 'woke' as the idiots in this country. Netflix will do just fine.

But I would be amused if they did fire all 1k of them.
Not really, the woke thing is much tamer outside the US and rejected completely in many parts of the world. It's sort of a luxury/curse for rich Western countries.

San Francisco and every other single city run by democrats are shit magnets. I used to be a democrat, and they are shit holes run by idots. Please. what we need is a practical ideology stripped of the bullshit baggage.

Netflix employees are planning a “virtual walkout”. They are going to walk away from there computers in the safety of their homes. Some walkout. What a bunch of fucking pussies. LOL

Netflix is one company that could probably do it. More than half their customers are outside the US, where woke silliness has no power.

They are already actively losing subscribers in the US to Disney, Paramount, etc. I am guessing the woke silliness will turn foreign viewers off....well except maybe in the UK. They are all trannies anyway.

How come trannies are allowed to be offended but I am not allowed to be offended by them?

Maybe everyone needs to shut the fuck up and mind their own business. And if something offends you then you just ignore it and focus on what you do enjoy, kind of like how I do because I'm not allowed to be offended by what blacks and trannies say and do and how they censor me and talk shit about me.

Didn't plan on watching him anyway

It's pretty damn funny, although it felt preachy in the last half of the show.

And I was really dissapointed in Chapelle for saying he wouldn't do anymore trans jokes. It's a shame to see a comedian censor themselves.

But the first half of the show is really funny.

Forum List

Back