100 years of mass murder

Dec 2019 is in time for the 2020 election
Actually December 2019 would have been a perfect time to release the virus that would effect the 2020 election. Plus the Chinese would have had no idea that Trump would be able to get several vaccines so fast Under his Warp Speed program.

China had good reason to hope Trump was not a two term President. The Chinese really lucked out when Biden ended up as President as they own the Biden family lock, stock and barrel.

However I still suspect it was an accidental release. Some of the nasty variations are starting to make me wonder. Still if there was proof China released a weaponized virus on purpose it would cause considerable unrest among their people.

CCP 100 today. And those rat bastards released the Wuhan virus to affect the 2020 election here and the demrats and RINOS looked the other way.

They released the virus to affect the 2020 election? The virus was in the US in December of 2019, and maybe earlier. And it was a worldwide health issue. For the 2020 election? I don't think so.
Dec 2019 is in time for the 2020 election.

Yes, it is. But I think the accusation is so farfetched as to be lunacy.

Besides, what if Trump had responded well? What if he followed the advice of the CDC completely, and could blame them for any missteps?

No, I don't buy the theory.
For the most part Trump did respond well. Had some mistakes along the way but handled far better than any demrat would have. The accusation is not far fetched. Timing is everything.

Trump threw out the Pandemic Hndbok that had been used successfully to deal with Zika and Ebola and handed off to Kushner.

CCP 100 today. And those rat bastards released the Wuhan virus to affect the 2020 election here and the demrats and RINOS looked the other way.

They released the virus to affect the 2020 election? The virus was in the US in December of 2019, and maybe earlier. And it was a worldwide health issue. For the 2020 election? I don't think so.

Besides, what if Trump had responded well? What if he followed the advice of the CDC completely, and could blame them for any missteps?

For the most part Trump did respond well. Had some mistakes along the way but handled far better than any demrat would have. The accusation is not far fetched. Timing is everything.

Trump threw out the Pandemic Hndbok that had been used successfully to deal with Zika and Ebola and handed off to Kushner.
Zika seems to have vanished. There is no vaccine and I think there was maybe 200 cases in the USA. There is now a vaccine for Ebola, which was generally considered a death sentence. It was always regional. American who got it generally travelled to W. Africa. There was never a global scamdemic relative to the above with website dashboards tracking this and that. No comparison. Countries shut down, business was shut down, air travel was shit down between countries.

Zika seems to have vanished. There is no vaccine and I think there was maybe 200 cases in the USA. There is now a vaccine for Ebola, which was generally considered a death sentence. It was always regional. American who got it generally travelled to W. Africa. There was never a global scamdemic relative to the above with website dashboards tracking this and that. No comparison. Countries shut down, business was shut down, air travel was shit down between countries.

The US followed the taskforce handbook and sent a crack team of doctors and scientists to the source BEFORE either Zika or Ebola arrived in the US.

Let's concentrate on the thread title.

Yes, the Chinese Communist Party is 100 years old.

While it has accomplished many good things, it has indeed been responsible for the deaths of millions of people.

Unlike other dictatorships, it has actually delivered a better life to more than a billion people.

But, I feel, the price has been too high.

I have read that some Chinese patriots have felt that the Communist Party was never meant to be the dictatorship that it became under Mao and now Xi.

Reportedly FOX has ridiculed CNN as "Xi NN" for being too praiseworthy of that party's 100th birthday.

The US followed the taskforce handbook and sent a crack team of doctors and scientists to the source BEFORE either Zika or Ebola arrived in the US.
Zika was widespread all over the Americas and elsewhere, no crack team is going to stop it. Ebola originates in rural W. Africa, unique to that area and is much easier to contain. By the time we saw shenanigans going on in China Covid was already here and all over Earth. Do you really think Seal Team 6 is going to air drop into Wuhan and stop a virus lol.

Forum List

Back